It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush links war on terror to U.S. independence war

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
As a 13th generation native Virginian and decendent of George Washingtons, my honest opinion is that on his best day of life, our current president, couldn't jump high enough to touch the heel on the shoes of any of our fore fathers. In my opinion our current president is a desperate fool who is beginning to suffer from senile dementia.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
As a 13th generation native Virginian and descendant of George Washingtons,

I always wonder what happen to the descendent's many of our most important persons in history and there you are, I am very glad to meet one here in ATS.

Bush is not fool he is just following orders and making sure that his future and the future of his cronies in the oil business are secure.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Bush is not fool he is just following orders and making sure that his future and the future of his cronies in the oil business are secure.

If one was to substitute the name Bush, with Alex Jones, or any of the other popular folks around here, would you expect some evidence to back that claim up? Who does Bush have to ask permission from, or take orders from, and what is the conclusive proof of this. What about Congress? Have they all been assimilated too, or just those with differing viewpoints than yourself. Is there anybody in government that is free from this plot? You do realize that securing oil isn't just important to the "oil business cronies" but to everybody. If you drive, buy products, heat your home, etc... chances are having a stable supply of oil is in someway important to you, whether or not you care about it or not. Unless you're a hermit, or live amongst the Amish, oil plays a role in your day to day life in some way.

[edit on 21-2-2007 by BlueRaja]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueRaja
If you drive, buy products, heat your home, etc... chances are having a stable supply of oil is in someway important to you, whether or not you care about it or not. Unless you're a hermit, or live amongst the Amish, oil plays a role in your day to day life in some way.

One more food for thoughts . . . for you. . .

No even American drilled oil belongs to the American people . . . now get off your rosy colored glasses and see what is going on in our nation . . .the oil control is to benefit the ones in power no you or me or any other hard working americna citizen.

Our entire political system is corrupted.

www.publicintegrity.org...

Carving Up The New Iraq

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

www.globalpolicy.org...

Have fun opening your eyes . . .

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Originally posted by BlueRaja
If you drive, buy products, heat your home, etc... chances are having a stable supply of oil is in someway important to you, whether or not you care about it or not. Unless you're a hermit, or live amongst the Amish, oil plays a role in your day to day life in some way.

One more food for thoughts . . . for you. . .

No even American drilled oil belongs to the American people . . . now get off your rosy colored glasses and see what is going on in our nation . . .the oil control is to benefit the ones in power no you or me or any other hard working americna citizen.

Our entire political system is corrupted.

www.publicintegrity.org...

Carving Up The New Iraq

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

www.globalpolicy.org...

Have fun opening your eyes . . .

Oil belongs to those who spent the money to find it, buy the equipment to drill it, refine it, and sell it. That doesn't change the fact that everyone else needs it. If your lifestyle doesn't require oil, that's great, but for 99.999 percent of the population that's not the case.

[edit on 22-2-2007 by BlueRaja]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
I dont know, I think comparing a war to preven an islamic caliphate COULD draw some parallels but I really dont see it. I mean, there is no established islamic caliphate yet and hopefully there never will be.

Unfortunatley there is no longer a "Caliphate" in the Muslim world anymore. . . Had to point that out for everyone. There is no "Caliph" any longer...

End of the Caliphate

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join