It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humming and burning sensations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   
To cut a long story short, a couple of nights ago I layed down in bed, completely calm and normal, when I strong humming began to vibrate within my head while I started to experience an increasing growing burning sensation in my heart area.

I felt myself going into a trance before I snapped out of it, literally threw myself out of the bed and left my room immediately. I had the fear of God in me for the rest of the night and continued to feel weird vibrations and prickly sensations all over my body, especially behind the left ear, before I eventually calmed down.

Eitherway I cant help but feel I was being violated and someone/something tried to hurt me. This was on the back of me being on a local radio station describing my opinion that 9/11 was funded by the American Government. (UK Five Live 90.9 Conspiracy Hour)

Furthermore, a few nights prior to the event my mother also heared humming noises moving around our family house. She told me this information this morning. My experience happened at my University House.

Just for clarification purposes I've never had a humming sensation before, while I also have experienced Sleep Paralysis so this area of phenomena is not new to me. What genuinely concerns and intrigues me is:

- The combination of the deep humming and the 'trance' state I was entering
- The increasing burning sensation in my heart
- The fear of God instilled in me during and after the experience
- My mother 'heard' humming noises around the family home a couple of days prior to the event.

While I'm not quite prepared to stick my neck out and say I twarthed an abduction, I've never felt so vulnerable in my life while the feeling felt extremely artificial and dangerous.

Comments would be welcome,

Regards,

Kolo

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hello,

It sounds like sleep paralysis. I have suffered from it for years, stressing suffered. To those who are fortunate enough not to have experienced this are lucky, because it is horrifying. On occasion being completly pinned down unable to move with tingling and strange noises. At times able to completly see my bedroom with my eyes closed. I know the horrifying feeling and all I can say is just relax and go with it. In my experience it only last minutes and have never been harmed physically. Check out the other post on sleep disorders. Hope this helps.

Rich

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I don't think it is the sleep thingy myself.

Can your mom remember anything else. The tracking device is located in the middle of the lower left lobe. If you move or at a different location they normally don't have a problem with locating you when they want you.

The Grey's implant an audio/visual device in through the right ear so if they want to show or tell you something they can do so without taking you.

If there is some type of interference or to strong of frequencies what you experienced can occur.

You were smart enough to get away and even though I was scared about the feeling in the chest I laid still and concentrated on the feelings and this is what happened:

As I laid in my bed I closed my eyes and concentrated on listening and using my third eye. I was getting a vision of two military men in a small room underground. One was sitting behind a desk and I felt he was the one that was more important while the other was standing in front of the desk. The one behind the desk seemed very upset he was telling the other man where radio active material was stored and if the volcano blew they would be dealing with a radio active volcano.

edit the correct wording should be if the volcano erupted they would be dealing with a radio active volcanic eruption.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by observe50]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by kolo_heights
I felt myself going into a trance before I snapped out of it, literally threw myself out of the bed and left my room immediately. I had the fear of God in me for the rest of the night and continued to feel weird vibrations and prickly sensations all over my body, especially behind the left ear, before I eventually calmed down.

*Whilst I note what you describe, I often go into a trance and somethign makes me jump. You could well have been drifting off to sleep and suddenly somethign made you snap out of it. You are not the only person in the world who thinks 9/11 was some US gov conspiracy so I dont see why they would personally chase you. If I was a Government Agent after stopping this, Id be after the ones who go on TV and say this conspiracy stuff.

Just for clarification purposes I've never had a humming sensation before, while I also have experienced Sleep Paralysis so this area of phenomena is not new to me. What genuinely concerns and intrigues me is:

- The combination of the deep humming and the 'trance' state I was entering
- The increasing burning sensation in my heart
- The fear of God instilled in me during and after the experience
- My mother 'heard' humming noises around the family home a couple of days prior to the event.

While I'm not quite prepared to stick my neck out and say I twarthed an abduction, I've never felt so vulnerable in my life while the feeling felt extremely artificial and dangerous..

*If a UFO wanted to abduct you they would have done so and I doubt you would have been able to stop them with such ease. Its amazing what you can hear ona night if you listen abnd think - it will drive you nuts.

Just becuase you have not expereicned it before does not mean you will never suffer from something.

Id say you should chill over it all - because I bet if you go to bed tongiht thinking about it you will expereince it again. By the way the chest pains can be caused by any numberof things, I have a friend whoi sufefrs ferom this reguarly and the docs say he should not worry as there is nothing they can do.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by eldowardo
*If a UFO wanted to abduct you they would have done so and I doubt you would have been able to stop them with such ease. Its amazing what you can hear ona night if you listen abnd think - it will drive you nuts.

Just becuase you have not expereicned it before does not mean you will never suffer from something.

Id say you should chill over it all - because I bet if you go to bed tongiht thinking about it you will expereince it again. By the way the chest pains can be caused by any numberof things, I have a friend whoi sufefrs ferom this reguarly and the docs say he should not worry as there is nothing they can do.

Just out of curiosity... have you considered the permutation that you are mistaken?

This individual IS an abductee. AND they are NOT lying about what they are telling you they saw AND they didn't really see what they think they saw... AND YOU are supposed to DOUBT them... CAST THEM OUT... ISOLATE THEM...

NOW...

(...) THAT is what YOU ME and every other human must sort through TOGETHER to figure this out... to expose the whole thing.

You've all approached this analysis from a perspective that is not allowing you the truth you seek. The pretty lights don't matter. You fell for the deer in the headlights DIVERSION.

What matters is what happened to that PERSON that night.

SPout

````````````````````
Removed censor circumvention

Please read ABOUT ATS: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

[edit on 21/2/07 by masqua]

new topics

top topics

join