It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost rider

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I was wondering if anyone out there had seen this movie yet? I have a 6 year old that really wants to see it but, I read the comic a bit when I was younger and I'm not sure it is age appropriate. Any reviews would be appreciated.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I haven't seen it, but I've heard something to the effect that the producers aren't giving any reviewers advance screenings because it's so bad.

I don't have any links to back this up. Someone told me.

So it might be nonsense.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I saw it last night. I give it an unenthusiastic OK because I didn't want to gouge my eyes out at the end of it.

I'm not so sure about a six year-old, but I can't remember what was appropriate for me at that age and I have no children. There is violence, but very little blood (one small scene, but it's just a flash and you hardly see anything).

My only concern would be that the subject matter could give a small child nightmares. I've never read the comic books, so I don't know how it compares. If there are specific types of things you don't want him to see, ask and I'll let you know if it is in the movie.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Thanks guys!

Took him to see it last night.Pretty good movie,wasn't great, but no bad.It was as good as hulk or fantastic 4. No nightmares so far for the little guy so far.He has a good grasp on what is "pretend" so I think he will be ok.

thanks again

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Ghost Rider Rocked !! In my view it was great !! I don't care what anyone has to say...it was an awesome movie and I cannot wait for Ghost Rider 2 !!!

Oh Oh..here comes the change.....

YEE HAWW !!

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
It was a good moive. Not marvels best. I rank it with "The punisher". It has some dark moments but nothing a kid couldnt handle..I've seen darker things on tv commercials.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Doesnt look like a very good movie, but then again I hate Nicholas Cage

[edit on 24-2-2007 by RomanianDacianHun]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
It was a good movie. Not the best, but it was good.

Falcon out...

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I see it's by the same guy that did that cinematic abortion DareDevil! That's seriously one of the the worst movies I've ever seen so I'm staying clear of this one.

P.S. Nice avatar AOTEK!

top topics

join