It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird Flu Hoax Facts-exposed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

is the stuff toxic? can it be easily overdosed? no?

Can you state this with much certainty? Few studies have been conducted on this form of ubiquinone, and the few I've seen show that high doses can cause restlessness, insomnia, and can interfere with the effectiveness of medications like statins. Also, do you not think that there's a reason your body stops producing this and replaces it with coenzyme Q8 later in your years?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
sounds like Caffeine to me

anyways, none of this matters, since the party banning substances has to provide evidence beyond reasonable doubt, which btw, means independent analysis. the bottom line is that no-one should have the power to tell anyone what to eat and what not. to do so is hypocritical and inevitably spirals out of control over time, as anyone could see if s/he merely wanted to look.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
sounds like Caffeine to me

anyways, none of this matters, since the party banning substances has to provide evidence beyond reasonable doubt, which btw, means independent analysis. the bottom line is that no-one should have the power to tell anyone what to eat and what not. to do so is hypocritical and inevitably spirals out of control over time, as anyone could see if s/he merely wanted to look.

Hmm, I don't know, i guess we're just from different places and have different experiences. I really don't see the problem in a government restricting the sale of certain substances. But agaiin, just personal opinion.

<< 1   >>

join