It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird Flu Hoax Facts-exposed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
You can all relax.

Bird Flu is a huge marketing campaign.

You see very few are actually by bird flu or sars.

read and weep.

www.goodnewsaboutgod.com...

[Mod Edit: All Caps title]
Mod Edit: The use of All-Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-2-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Anything that mentions the New World Order and then demonises the World Health Organisation instantly raises my hackles. The more I read the more I scoffed and then laughed.
Total honk.

[edit on 19-2-2007 by Darkmind]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmind
Anything that mentions the New World Order and then demonises the World Health Organisation instantly raises my hackles. The more I read the more I scoffed and then laughed.
Total honk.

Thanks for your indepth analysis of the report. You have shed so much light on it.

I have posted numerously about this. I lived in Vietnam during SARS and Bird Flu and worked with the Department of Statistics. This article is very close to the truth. It is your choice to believe it or not. I believe it. The WHO does not have your best interests at heart.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
so, if it's a hoax, what are the electron microscopy pictures I have in my internal medicine book actually pictures of? Just curious. Doesn't look particularly like any virus, bacterium, fungus, etc. that I've seen...

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I don't think it's a hoax, but what about a government created disease? I think it was released and tested to raise fear, I do feel it could be a very possible reality.

I would keep this in the back of your mind as you sit there doubting it. What harm could it do you just to prepare and make yourself ready for this dreadful disease. Let's say it's not a hoax, not a government sponsored form of terror. Just natures way of ridding the planet of parasitic humans. Then what will you do?

It can't hurt to prepare just a little bit, can it?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well

I am not sure there is a NWO

The first bit bit of the article reads like scare tactics- latching on to unrelated scary things to get attention.

With out verifing their numbers/research their case that "some one" wants us scared almost hangs together.

I doubt that the press is controlled enought to let "them" get their headlines printed exactly the way they want.

The point that scary suppostions get the big titles and headlines and the retractions (for lack of a better word) get printed in small text in the back is an observible truth.

An example ( a canadian example eh.) a while ago here a crime was committed with a older (antique?) gun. Shock dismay big uproar.

A week later the cops raid a legitimate gun collector "in connection" with the incident - banner headlines "city police catch man who aid killer etc.". You have to imagine the police wanted these big headlines.

about two months later a tiny article "gun collector cleared of all charges" tiny print. Even tiner print "collection found to be all registered weapons"

Having said that I do not beleave in a NWO I would not wantto be complacent about things either. Mostly i worry/wonder should i take "Chinese as a second language lessons?"

Hutch

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Speaking as a member of the press and as someone who researched Sars when it was happening and then the ongoing kerfuffle over bird flu, I can state that this is not something to be lightly dismissed. I can also state that no-one told me what to write about it. People who claim that the media is being manipulated don't have a clue about the way that the world really works.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I like how he says that SARS and bird flu can't possibly be related. That dude obviously know absolutely *nothing* about vira, influenza or diseases in general.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Speaking as a member of the press and as someone who researched Sars when it was happening and then the ongoing kerfuffle over bird flu, I can state that this is not something to be lightly dismissed. I can also state that no-one told me what to write about it. .

You media people are just regurgitating official press releases...
no attempt to research...

or question the motives.

your "research" on sars was to copy/paste the lies that were given to you.

or question the motives.

which makes you into a propaganda mouthpiece...

and pray tell us where all the millions of dead victims from Sars...?

have you forgotton...

and all the hundreds of millions dying from avian flu?

no go and take your tamiflu and get braindamaged and makes rumsfeld a few more dollers...

in other words you are just corrupt and rotton to the core like the politicians who feed you...

it's media pimps like you who make the world ugly.

[edit on 26-2-2007 by esecallum]

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
That's a fascinating little rant, and exposes the depths of your ignorance. No, I didn't cut and paste anything at all. No I didn't swallow anything fed to me by anyone else. I did research, talked to people, deployed cynicism and looked at why the (re)insurance community was tearing its hair out and why the aviation industry was hyperventilating.
Yes, there weren't millions of deaths. You want to know why? Good management, with governments and health authorities learning from each other about the best way to control the outbreak. Go and take a look at the statistics by the way. The mortality rate was nearly one in ten - and that's high. In other words for every thosand people getting it, 100 would die. Ramp that up a level or two - for every million people getting it, 100,000 would die. Think about that for a moment. And the number of deaths might be an understatement - there was a serious amount of under-reporting in China.
We are talking about a disease with the potential to inflict serious damage to an urban population.
By the way no politician feeds me anything. I'm a British journalist and I write what I want.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I'm a British journalist and I write what I want.

You may write what you want but it's up to the owners/editors what gets printed.

It has also been explained many times why on this board and many others - it's not about providing news or truth for the masses it is ONLY about making money and they decide what is newsworthy.

Somes days we have what is termed a 'Slow news day' but there will still have been acts of atrocity perpretated by many States worldwide it's just that journalist don't report them.

I could go on but I'm in a good mood today.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Speaking as a member of the press and as someone who researched Sars when it was happening and then the ongoing kerfuffle over bird flu, I can state that this is not something to be lightly dismissed. I can also state that no-one told me what to write about it. People who claim that the media is being manipulated don't have a clue about the way that the world really works.

You say that you researched Sars when it was happening. Well, I was actually in the country when it happened. I taught English to the head of the Department of Statistics in Vietnam. This woman was responsible for attending the conferences in Bangkok and in charge of presenting the information to the media etc. When I asked her questions regarding the Statistics - told me they made them up - and that they do this frequently. They do not have the staff, nor the ability to accurately record this information. The WHO stepped in and controlled most of the information regarding this. In a country where 14,000 people die on the roads every year - the amount of deaths from SARS and Bird Flu is minimal.

I would like to say more, but I do not want to expose myself to much. Believe what you want. I was there.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Total honk.

search for 'codex alimentarius' and find out what's rotten on Terra, this is nothing new, been there, posted lots of polite yet unfriendly statements with no response whatsoever, here's a sample:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

do you know what tryptophan is ? do you know that coenzyme Q10 is banned in France? what about stevia in the US? don't know what stevia is? i'll give you a hint, it's sweet and does not decay into several cumulative toxins 8like aspartame) in your body...

PS: there are none as blind as those who will not see.

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

do you know that coenzyme Q10 is banned in France?

Somehow, I find it very hard to believe that France has banned something that is being produced in your body and my body right now...

Coenzyme Q10 is made from other forms of coenzyme Q. The more common name is ubiquinone, it's found in your mitochondria all over your body.

Can you post some sources showing that this is banned? Or are you maybe just blowing steam again?

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

That's a fascinating little rant, and exposes the depths of your ignorance. No, 100,000 would die.

By the way no politician feeds me anything. I'm a British journalist and I write what I want.

"100,000 would die".

yes and in a nuclear war 1000000 would die....

would...

in other words it's conjecture and speculation....

did you report about the 120000 that DO DIE every year in the u.k from cancer.?

no. never.

you only report the 60 who died from the 7/7 bomb attacks...ad nauseam or the 3500 from 11/9 ad nauseam...

whats so special about them??

and is it going to bring them back...?

you are simply making money out of it....

the 7/7 attack generate over $100 000 000 in media revenues and 11/9 over $6 billion

it's disgusting...

allowing scum politicians to suppress our freedoms thanks to lowlife like you spreading the propaganda at every chance....

the only thing you DO report is the wonder CANCER drugs of the week..

week after week per big pharma brain washing...

did you report the 560000 in the usa that DIE FROM CANCER every year...

NO !

because you are simply puppets who report WHAT THEY ARE TOLD TO REPORT...

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Ok...so I understood about half of your post escallem.

Punctuation and paragraph format works wonders

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Congratulations, Esecallum, I have no idea what you're going on about. I'm making money out of what? I'm a journalist writing about the (re)insurance industry. I write about what worries the people in Lloyd's of London and other areas. These are the people who were blindsided by asbestos years ago and who therefore keep an eye on emerging risks. They don't try and panic people, they don't publish reports that hype up the risks - they do the science. Swiss Re published a report a few years back that mentions the possible dangers of nano-technology, but which concluded that we just don't know enough about the long-term effects right now.
No-one tells me what to report. No-one squashes my reports. No-one changes them - except to point out the odd typo, as I'm only human.

Have I written about people with cancer? Yup. My uncle and my grandfather died of the bloody thing, so I'm at risk myself. Do I mention wonder drugs? Don't be silly. Can I ask why you think that I'm being fed pap by big business? Because I ain't.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsl4doc
Somehow, I find it very hard to believe that France has banned something that is being produced in your body and my body right now...

/insert wize *** mumbo jumbo here

Can you post some sources showing that this is banned? Or are you maybe just blowing steam again?

from www.ffnmag.com...

Some ambiguity remains in Europe as the detail of pan-European supplements legislation is negotiated, but it is legally on sale in most markets and is expected to remain that way despite a ban in France on what can only be called highly conservative grounds. (France has banned co-Q10 in supplement form for the moment not because it is deemed a threat to public health but because the French government has determined it is nutritionally unnecessary by the bulk of the population.)

alt. source. www.npicenter.com...

look under 'shipping difficulties':

www.herbalremedies.com...

you should know by now that i won't give you as much as a finger to latch on wrt un-backed statements, that's why you deftly avoided tryptophan altogether because its not even debateable due to a wealth of sources on the web.

of course i'm more than willing to share my sources with anyone who's interested (or the opposite
) blowing steam again ?
wanna go back and read a few posts about thiomersal, glutathione levels and thiomersal. what about secretin? it's the same old story all over again, but if i were you i'd worry a lot about me having good memory and more importantly, being able to use the search function properly.

[edit on 27-2-2007 by Long Lance]

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   

alt. source. www.npicenter.com...

look under 'shipping difficulties':

www.herbalremedies.com...

you should know by now that i won't give you as much as a finger to latch on wrt un-backed statements, that's why you deftly avoided tryptophan altogether because its not even debateable due to a wealth of sources on the we

Hmm...I think you're missing an important keyword in your sources: "supplement". Q10 is not banned in France as a treatment for heart disease/heart attack, nor is it banned from use as a medical therapeutic for mitochondrial or metabolic diseases. It is simply banned from being sold over the counter as a supplement. I really don't see the problem here...the only time you would ever need q10 is in the case of the above listed conditions, and in those cases a doctor will gladly prescribe it.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
that's the whole point, m8, you can get it if official sources say so....

is the stuff toxic? can it be easily overdosed? no? why is it available through prescription only then? you know that you can get f-ex. fentanyl in your profession, but it's still banned, which does not mean exceptions don't exist. i don't get how one needs an expensive bureaucracy to get a simple supplement, tbh and, most importantly, i fail to see how anyone benefits from ever more control in the medical sector.

the WHO is pressing nations into the codex alimentarius scheme, so their policies are obviously detrimental to peoples' interests, so much for ridiculing people who don't trust the WHO, i don't care what you call it, NWO, incompetent or autocratical, they suck and it had to be said.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join