It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why not go after the real terrorist ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Did not Saudi Arabians Aka The Bin Ladins attack the USA wouldn't they be the terrorists? And not the Iraq's who did nothing to the USA they had imaginary WMD(Weapons of Mass Destruction) >?

Im not comprehending all this why is nothing being done to the real Terrorist's ?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Just a guess but here goes.

Because:
1 There were no terrorists Sept.11th was a false flag operation used to get the US to go to war in the middle east.
2 The bush family is in bed with the Saudi's
3 George jr had personal issues with Sadam.
4 Haliburton needed more government contracts.

Just my $0.02

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Because if the US went to war with Saudi Arabia the world economy would collapse since that is where most of the world's oil supply comes from. I have read somewhere that the whol Iraq tactic was essentially a threat to Saudi Arabia to get stricter on terrorists or face the consequences. Thats probably why one of the goals is to secure a new source of the world's oil.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Just because Bin Laden was Saudi Arabian doesn't mean that Saudi Arabia supports terrorism... IN FACT, Saudi Arabia is a very strong U.S. ally in the war against terrorism.

So if anything, Saudi Arabia is our friend... definately NOT our foe. It's the Muslim Extremists IN Saudi Arabia, or anywhere else for the matter, who are our enemies...

[edit on 19-2-2007 by k4rupt]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Unbelievable.

Depending on what you read or what you believe the US gov't has stated that 15 of the 19 9-11 terrorists were Saudi. Let that sink in. I have asked on numerous threads why if the US is so adamant about wiping out terrorism that they would not bring down the hammer on a country that clearly supports terrorism. You bet your ass the Saudi's are the US ally because all the ass kissing is preventing what should happen, bombing that whole country back to the stoneage. Last time I checked there were no Iraqi's or Afghanis (by descent) involved in 9-11. Whats even more pathetic are the confused idiots who believe otherwise.

brill

[edit on 19-2-2007 by brill]

[edit on 19-2-2007 by brill]

new topics

top topics

join