It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Darned Blog

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Okay I haven't posted on it in a LOONG time and I forgot my password. On Friday I clicked 'Forgot your password?' put in my email address and told that my password had been sent... still nothing.

It happened before ages ago but I don't remember how I fixed it sooo... any ideas on how to get back in?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Jack...send a u2u to ZeddicusZulZorander......he is the GAWD of the ATS Blogs and if anybody can help you at he is the one

[edit on 19-2-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Yeah, U2U Zedd, he seems to be the one who can help you out...he's pretty active with trying to help users experience with their blogs...he recently helped me out without my needing to ask. (he saw something I posted in my blog about links, etc. - and I got a message helping me out.) - pretty proactive.

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 19-2-2007 by dAlen]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
WOOHOO!!!

Luckily someone spammed a comment on my blog which then sent me an email to see if I wanted it posted. It took me straight to my blog for which I remembered the password!

Now another problem has arisen, though I remember the password to access my blog, I can't log in through TypeKey... it says my password is invalid (despite the fact that I just went on my blog and changed to something which I use regularly and can spell) then when I click "Forgot Password" it still says email sent.... but without sending me an email!

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
WOOHOO!!!

Luckily someone spammed a comment on my blog which then sent me an email to see if I wanted it posted. It took me straight to my blog for which I remembered the password!

Now another problem has arisen, though I remember the password to access my blog, I can't log in through TypeKey... it says my password is invalid (despite the fact that I just went on my blog and changed to something which I use regularly and can spell) then when I click "Forgot Password" it still says email sent.... but without sending me an email!

same here...i can log in...but not into typekey????

Peace

dAlen

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I got 3 emails today all comments were just jumbled up letters????? I cant get in either.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
That's what the comment someone tried to post on my blog said - just randomness.

I think it must be a troll thats going on our blogs and spamming.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Ok, I'm here and I logged into Typekey just fine. Currently I'm junking a huge amount of spam comments from all the blogs (I haven't done it in a few days is why there is so many) and I'll keep an eye on this thread.

I'm not sure who all is still having problems or even why the sudden login problem might exist. Let me keep looking into it.

top topics

join