It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twenty minute EVP to be released Friday

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by Shadowyfoe
we (are) known for a fact we are not pulling each others chains.

I figured this was Joe jerking around as usual and I told him to stop

Just seems like you tripped yourself up there.

Let me clarify, because for some reason, you have the undying belief that we are here to simply screw with people.

What Shadowy meant was that he thought I was screwing around with him like I usually do. However, this time, I was not. I usually screw around with Shadowy either over the phone, on the Internet, and in person, like friends normally do. If you don't do that with your friends, you must have a pretty boring relationship (or just no friends).

Honestly, you can see how long I've been around on this forum. If I wanted to post a hoax, I would have done it a LONG time ago. and if I thought Shadowy was posting a hoax, do you really think I would endorse it?

Ranchy

[edit on 2/22/2007 by TheRanchMan]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Why the blatent advertisement in your signatures and throughout ATS? Why create a "pre-releasement" thread? It's all too attention seeking to be genuine imo.

Well, I know that a LOT of posts about this kind of stuff tend to go unnoticed on the ATS board, so I thought that whenever I could,I'd advertise.

However I (don't think that I) have ever posted an advertisement in a thread, but please correct me if I have been posting random ads about the forum.

Ranchy

[edit on 2/22/2007 by TheRanchMan]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Ranchy, you haven't yet answered the concern in my last post. All you have done is complain at my comments and attempt to insult someone you do not know. I shall make it clearer for you.

Shadowy stated that you two are known for a fact you don't pull each other's chains. He then stated you jerk around with him as usual.

These two statements do not go together, judging by your last posts, I'd suggest the first statement should be recanted.

[edit on 22/2/07 by SteveR]

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Well, I hope you guys get banned soon. I don't buy this at all.

Besides, EVP, as you are labelling this, is not sourced from speakers. The correct term for paranormal phenomena via audio/visual devices is ITC.

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." -- Albert Einstein

Lets hear the EVP first before we start condemning it as a hoax.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I stated he was not pulling my chain on the recording. He does indeed play around with aside from that, but no, I only ment it as he was not pulling my chain during hte video, other then that yes, he usually plays around.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I stated he was not pulling my chain on the recording. He does indeed play around with aside from that, but no, I only ment it as he was not pulling my chain during hte video, other then that yes, he usually plays around.

Thankyou for answering the concern!

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I apologize for coming across as insulting, even though it my intent. I was trying to be funny, but I guess I wasn't.

Ranchy

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
well whatever the case is, ill still believe you guys and stick around for the podcast.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I dont believe it's EVP ,I often have the internet connected to my big TV to watch videos or photos and I turn up the volume really loud and I get shocked because every once in a while other peoples internet conversations suddenly appear really loud in bits and pieces sometimes very distorted .Then on top of that you get wireless telephone or cell phone conversations sometimes poking through.They can also heer you and answer your questions sometimes if you are already in a messenger microphone chat conversation with a friend.This is not EVP just a very crowded internet full of millions of people all chatting at the same time. Then the newest gadgets everyone buys are FM transmitters,you connect to the back of your computer sound card and your USB port so that you can transmit all the sound files from your computer -MP3 player or microphone DJ conversation to any FM radio in your neighborhood,car radios too.People have these FM transmitters in cars to broadcast MP3's to the car radio but you can pick it up in your home if they are close by.The 2.4 GHz transmitter is so common now and it is very strong.You can heer it in any speaker sometimes.

Spy cameras,Tiny size,easy to hide, with built in microphone,all over Ebay do you have a brother or cousin that would play a trick on you?The list goes on...

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I'm an only child in a state where only my close family. (Mother and Father.) Are in living in the same house, these are parents who let me listen to Iron Madien when I was in the crib, I highly doubt they are that controlling to put cameras in my room. Matter of fact, I ended up arguing with them over the event, they didn't even believe me.

Second of all this thing didn't speak any words, its all noises, noises in which it could hear us and respond back. The only thing I can relate to is when I was a real youngin' my parents got me a radio and I used to pick up baby monitors. But as far as your tales of picking up conversations on the internet, that I never heard of, never had happen to me nor do I believe it's happened in this event.

Please note.
Joe is as for the time being, unable to contribute to the Podcast, so I'll be doing it by myself unless he can find his way on today, if not, it's still going to be released as scheduled.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
WE DID IT! WE FINALLY DID IT!

You can finally listen to our podcasts (I had to break it into three parts).

Introduction:
www.podtrac.com...

Part 1:
www.podtrac.com...

Part 2:
www.podtrac.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I just dropped in- i hope you all enjoy the audios- I cannot bring myself to listen to any of it.
I just cant. Eventhough i'm very interested in the afterlife.

What to do, what to do~

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Trust me, you'll more then likely get shivers done your spine, but other then that trust me, It happened to me and I kept my cool, I'm sure you can too!

Dae

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

You two were amusing. And you two must brush up on what century we live in

*assumes this all really happened*

Did you isolate the speedy up morse code bit and play it back slow yet?

Man I hope no one asks me to do morse code when Im dead, I aint got a clue!

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
We didn't slow down the morse code, that would take far too long. Plus, neither of us speaks Morse code.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Yep, thats a public high school education for ya, not a being able to tell what century your in and all, well, what did you think of the audio?

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'm calling this a hack! Have you not ever heard of your mouse moving without you doing it? How about your CD rom drawer opening on its own? This can all be done remotely. I say you had someone in your computer via a PORT and this was not anything paranormal. It prolly was an Amiga that got through.
BTW, the audio is just horrible. I hear fuzzy noise, tapping, and the sound of a likely hacker putting the mic into their mouth and making sounds which came through your speakers. If it was not a hack (no firewall is 100%) so don't even try to tell me your 100% secure... but if it wasn't a hack then I say someone with a radio was outside playing with you. Have you ever sat at your computer while a car drives by and you hear their radio whether it is a police radio or CB radio that could very well be the case if it wasn't an inside job.

I can see how you both believed this may have been an EVP, and thank you for bringing it to the forum. However, I call this explained.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
really nice audio, i would really like to talk to you guys and see if it will come back. if you want ill u2u my msn

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Well,

Both of our computers have firewalls that alert us whenever someone is attepting to connect to us. Even if someone has hacked us, they cannot control our sound card, nor could they enter the MSN chat program without it crashing. IF you can prove otherwise, show us.

I am speaking to Shadowy over the phone now, and he nor I have ever heard other peoples radios from the street or from anywhere else.

This was not a hack.

[edit on 2/23/2007 by TheRanchMan]

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hey guys, I'm listening to part one now. It's kind of hard to hear what’s going on but a lot of what I do hear could be passed off as feedback, and the fact we can hear the echo's what your saying is a bit off putting.

Hmm it's just got to the bit where your asking responses. The fact that the bangs seem to come after you ask is very interesting

XD "I don’t think that’s Morse code... unless you can do Morse code really fast..."

Hmm there’s a strange bit where the voice echo seems to change to a woman’s voice, but I guess that could be easily explained.

Listening to part two now… eeeeeee…. That’s just plain weird sounding… I don’t like that sound! *sob* It reminds me of a bit from a horror film but I can’t think which.

The breathing sound does kind of sound like feedback, but the fact it happens when you’re asking questions like the banging is really odd.

It would have been useful if you had time to set up webcams at both ends so we could see what both of you where doing, so we could be 100% sure neither of you where making sounds, also if you or some kind soul on here could use some swanky sound technology to break down the frequencies that would be really useful.

A really interesting piece of audio guys, see if you can get some more!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join