It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help with a Boston Legal subject..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
My sister says that in an early episode of Boston Legal, it came out that
Alan Shore (James Spader) and Denny Crain (William Shatner) are father
and son. I have watched every episode and think she's confusing Alan Shore with the time Freddie Prince Jr played a character that thought he was Denny's son. I don't believe her to be right and its gotten us into a cold war, I would just like some evidence one way or another.

HELP PLEASE

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
No body else watches this show????

I have a limited window to personally laugh in my sisters face about this.

Come on help

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Alan is not Denny's son, your theory about Freddie Prinze Jr. sounds logical for your sister's misconception. If your sister has any idea what episode might have pointed her to that conclusion, I would be happy to whip out my DVDs and see what's up.

Dont forget to watch tonight, Denny goes to temple.. should be a hoot.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It was in the beginning. When I brought it up she threated to kill me if I defied her again. I thinks she's wrong. I was just curious if i'm alone. I've seen them all, and I agree with you Hank.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Actually it started in 'The Practice' before it was cancelled.

James Spader called Shatner's character dad a number of times but it was SPader's characters attempt at checking to see if the great denny crane had alzheimers.

And in the first season of Boston Legal the alzheimers thing was touched on almost every episode, sort of a carry over from The Practice.

Not so much now I think.

Spiderj

new topics

top topics

join