It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora Borealis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I was just searching around the net and thought these were some pretty bad ass photos of AB.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:39 AM
link   
that top one is a mind blower...I've always been fascinated by them. I have produced two Ambient songs inspired by them...

nice post

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Yeah they are quite fascinating. The first one is reportedly like that because of the power lines. Probalby one of the better photos I have seen of AB.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This is a beautiful tour and is one of my favorites for aurora photos- enjoy and take the whole tour
Aurora Borealis

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Traditionally, what are great places to see the Northern Lights? This year, whenever, two months ago, I was able to see a little bit of pink in the sky. I want to see some tripped out colors like those, though. Are they better more north? Do you just need open sky, or what?

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 12:50 PM
link   
How common are these northern lights? I'd like to see them at least once in my lifetime.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I don't know how common they are, but it's usually in the newspaper when some will be showing up. I'm sure they'd say something at RedNova.com, too.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Wow, those are amazing. One day I have to go somewhere where it is that clear. Id like to see something like that! I doubt I would manage to have that luck though.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I laughed when I saw this image. #5 is my favorite but I consider them all beautiful phenomenons of nature.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Would be even more breathtaking to see the northern lights in the sky above..nothing can replace a moment or visual element captured with the eye

Mags

Good find

top topics

join