It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids in Antarctica???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

i also want to mention the evolution stuff and monkeys.. we dont come from apes.. not even close.. something got to do with the shape of the base of the spine makes it impossible

Well said unfortunately are skeletons and DNA says we are closely related to our ape cousins. "Shape of the base of the spine"? Got anything a bit more concrete on that comment?

yeah sure man.. if you don't mind bearing with me a little bit i should have a link to a radio show.. so i will have to find it on my hard drive and then i should be able to give you a link to it.. please bear with me for a little bit.. i have a lot of radio shows to search through..

peace

daz__

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

alright man,
that didn't take as long as i though..
i found this one hour interview very facinating and i hope you do too..
my favourite bit is when he explains the differences in the chromosome counts between species and also talks of the irregularities of the shape of the spine..

Lloyd Pye - Human Origins, Intervention Theory & Genetic Experimentation
August 9, 2007

Encore: June 5, 2008

Researcher, Author and Lecturer Lloyd Pye join us to Discuss the Origins of Humans, Genetic Experimentation and the Intervention Theory. Topics Discussed: Hominoids, Ivan T. Sanderson's Abominable Snowmen: Legend Come to Life, Hidden not Forbidden Information, The Fossil Record, Human Evolution and the Missing Link, Miocene Apes, Information & Media Control, Alien and UFO Resistance, The Minnesota Iceman, Intervention Theory, Genetically Engineered Humans, Chromosomes in Primates and Humans, Junk DNA, Microevolution and Macroevolution, Cuneiform Stone Tablets, Zecharia Sitchin, The Seven Daughters of Eve, Genetically Engineered Plants and Animals, The Modification of Grain Seeds (Wheat , Barely, Oat, etc.), Cheetahs: a Combination of Cats and Dogs, The 10% Usage of the Brain, Savants (Autistic Savant like "Rain Man"), Anunnaki, Haloes, Angels, The Nephilim: The Shining Ones, the gods. Don't miss our Subscriber Interview with Lloyd about the Fascinating Starchild Skull.

there seems to be a wealth of information on line if you have time..
i just found some more stuff but i would like to have a scan through it before i post but as arni would say "I'll be back"

here is the link to the show..

enjoy,

peace

daz__

[edit on 20/8/2008 by daz__]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Howdy Daz

The link doesn't work

Ah Pye, a guy with some unusual theories to say the least. How do you judge his ideals with the finding of DNA from humans back to 14000 BC and Neanderthals back to 38,000 BC?

A graph showing similarities between Homo Sapiens and Chimpanzees

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Origin of the species

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

thanks for pointing out the broken link.. the file doesn't seem to be on the server but it is still possible to stream it.. fixed the link above but here is the link again.. a flash player pops up and if you scroll down the list a bit you will find the show.

had a look at the graph and that would seem to show a slight difference between us and chimps. as pye puts it there is a one chromosome difference and although that might not seem like much in the world of chromesomes one would appear to be a huge difference.. when you hear him speak about it, it makes more sence but he makes a great argument..

it is true he has some unusual ideas but for us on sites like ATS his ideas don't seem so outlandish.. we hear this kind of stuff all the time ie. the Annunaki and nepelim.. i mean we have all been indoctorinated into it at some stage and while i don't buy it all hook line and sinker i would still feel better keeping an open mind till more evidence is produced..

again sorry for broken link..
hope new link helps

peace

daz__

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by daz__
reply to post by TheBorg

alright man,
wanted to bring you back to a point you mentioned earlier about a great big whollly mammoth that was found in the artic/antartica.. wrong on both counts.

the actual place the animal was found was in the siberian thundra.. and not only one but thousands.of them.

In fact we've only found a handful of reasonably well preserved mammoths. Unless you have info to the contrary?

and they had been battered to death as well as flash frozen with the little old butter cups in their mouths..

Actually the mostly appear to have died by falling in swollen.ice cold, rivers and subsequently buried in alluvium. Examination of their stomachs and surrounding pollen shows they were eating plants commonly found in the same regions today. Including arctic buttercups.

well if what they are suggestiong is true and that siberia was once located in a more temperate zone, no a tropical zone.. how can this be..

It can't. And it wasn't. For a start, pollen studies tell us the sort of plants that grew there and from that we can determine usual temperatures. These indicate it was mostly colder than today, though with some milder interludes. It was also drier than today.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Shawn B.

I'm quite a big fan of the Aquatic Ape theory, myself...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

what you say is quite interesting the way you put it.. i was aware that only a few of the creatures were found in-tact but you are saying nothing about the rest of the bones and bits and pieces found.. there were a lot more than a couple of corpses.. for someone who speaks so eloquently on the subject surly you are aware of this fact..?? and are you saying these animals just fell iinto a frozen river when in fact they were flash frozen in seconds with the foliage they found being completly preserved. you will have to show me how a frozen river froze an animal this size so quick because i cant get me head around it..

have you got any links i could follow.. i would like to read a bit more on the subject and understand the no pole shift side of argument.. would i be correct in assuming that you totally disagree with some schools of though that think the old north pole was situated around canada and the great lakes area.. i'm not nit picking here for the sake of it but i understood that there had been many pole shifts in earths history.. and you would be correct in assuming that i dont mean a magnetic shift..

you use the word we found.. would i be correct in assuming you were actually involved in some or all of the research you speak of..??

peace

daz__

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by daz__

Who says they were flash frozen?

You may like to read this:

cio.eldoc.ub.rug.nl...

for a better understanding of the state of mammoth remains and the circumstances under which they lived and died.

I'd also recommend Dale Guthrie's book Frozen Fauna of the Mammoth Steppes: The Story of Blue Babe Blue babe was an ice age bison whose meat was so well preserved it was defrosted and eaten in a stew - despite the carcass having taken several days to freeze.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Howdy all

Comments: The flash frozen myth comes from Childress I believe but I also think he was copying it from an earlier Russian source from which he got the famous "radioactive skeleton" nonsense. I researched it a long time ago and at this point cannot find that specific file. Will continue to look.

CC: What did you find compelling about AAH?

[edit on 21/8/08 by Hanslune]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I think it was Ivan T Sanderson who first popularised the myth in a newspaper story in the 1960s. Subsequently taken up by Velikovsky and all catastrophists since - including Graham Hancock. But none actually bothered to check any legitimate sources. Bit embarrassing for them really.

This is worth reading:

www.talkorigins.org...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The revival of this old thread causes me to reminisce and miss Marduk's valuable (and volatile) voice all the more.

No extra charge for the alliteration.

Harte

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Thank you Essan for that correction. Shows how believing in something or thinking you might be right is a sure fire way to be wrong. Always check!

Ah yes Marduk. I've come across him many times on many boards over the years. A prodigious knowledge of Sumer and other arcane knowledge, feisty and never suffers fools. I've not caught sight of him for some time.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I know this thread is really old, but I just saw this article, and did a search here.

english.ruvr.ru...

Looks like you might be proven correct huh?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Did you watch Lord of the Rings? At the end the elves left, with Gandalf, Frodo and Bilbo to the West, to FAR OLDER LANDS.....

There are many pyramids, in North Amercia and South America, and Antarctic. Lemuria is older than Atlantis, a past cycle, the one where humans were space age, and went to mars, and colonized the solar system. Does your soul stir or remember a little? For many here have the memory in them!

Here in the Fraser Valley, we're surrounded by pyramidal mountains and dog faces in the mountains. SIRIUS!

Wake up!

Sirius/Pleaides/Orion/Andromeda, and Lyra at its base.
edit on 5-7-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
I know this thread is really old, but I just saw this article, and did a search here.

english.ruvr.ru...

Looks like you might be proven correct huh?

Sorry just a hoax there are threads in ATS on this

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
I'd be more interested in the lakes that supposedly haven't been exposed to the elements in some 100,000 years or so. That, right there, leaves lots of room for new discovery. I'm anxious to see what's down there. Who knows, in the process, we may find a pyramid at the bottom of one of those lakes. Now, how cool would THAT be??

TheBorg

I read somewhere that we have explored less than 1% of our oceans....
I don't know what's better, daydreaming about what could be down there, or knowing what's down there. Hopefully one day we will know!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join