It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its been a wierd, wierd week.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Its been a wierd, wierd week.

A number of thins have happened in the last 2 weeks, and im really starting to struggle for answers.

first off,
ON December 24th, I bought a gold buddah, for my friend and his gf.
You know the whole idea behind a buddah right?
You have to buy it FOR someone for it to be good luck, you cannot buy it for yourself.

ANYWAYS,

Event 1.
On December I signed up for my phone line to be turned on, and for ADSL.
After being told 4-21 days, I figured PERFECT, come early January I will be up and running.
Well, by Feb 10, I still had NO DIAL tone, and no ADSL.

Event 2.
Having started formal complaint proceedings against the company I signed up with Supplier number 2. who told me , phone line and adsl would be on in 12 days.
On Thursday I received an SMS, stating ' your phone line is on, your number is xxxx xxxxx' excited I went home, to find NO DIAL TONE.
Having JUST spoken to my supplier, they advised me, in the time between sending the message, and turning it on, something came up SOMEWHERE else, and they had to priorities it.... I will not be on now, until the 23rd.

Event 3.
My Rental Company, made a error in my rent payment on the 15th of Febuary.
I pay $900AU rent a month for my apartment, but they stuffed up and took 2x months rent out ($1800AU), and being its a trust account, they refuse to refund me my money, saying '' look at it this way, your 2 months ahead now '' - thats great, so long as I can survive, eating newspapers and drinkingwater...

Event 4.
After having spent some time on Saturday, washing, polishing my fathers car... I walked inside to put back the bucket and towell, only to go back outside and finish tidying up, to see a bird had flown over, and done a great big 'woopsie' in the middle of the bonnet....

Event 5.
After returning from drinks out with friends last night, I realised my KEYS were no longer in my pocket. So, I went down stairs, to the super and said ive locked myself out, can you pelase use the MASTER key to let me in, well the master key was NO WHERE to be found, and I spent the better part of an hour and a half, sitting on the floor in my hallway, drunk... waiting for the super to call the maint officer to get his KEY... come 1am.. I wasnt a happy drunk any more.

This morning, when I woke up for work, I opened my cupboard, and saw a box on the top shelf.
Afte ropening it up, I realised... the budah I was meant to give my friend ,hadnt been given.

In the realm of super-natural beliefs, It appears 'to budah' that I bought mysefl a budah.....

Could this be the reason for my God awful luck this month?

We shall see... I have organised all night off, so i can drive the 1 hour trek down south to see my friend, and give him this present... will the luck subside...
we shall see.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Grab yourself some Fosters, put on some Hoodoo Gurus and don't let a bad week or two get you down.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Agit8dChop, its that hatred of america you wear on your sleeve
, just kidding I'm sure you remember people saying it that weren't though.:shk: Anyways I hope things get back on the sunny side for ya. I know the two months rent had to be a solid , square kick in the nads. Keep your head up and that golden buddah will bring you better luck.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jblaze
Grab yourself some Fosters, put on some Hoodoo Gurus and don't let a bad week or two get you down.

Brilliant beer, with some brilliant music.

amen to that.

new topics

top topics

join