It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC2 Conspiracy Series

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by spencerjohnstone

The BBC are a well trusted source of new and information for UK AND worldwide viewers.

Er what Percentage of the Population pls? Not everyone trusts the BBC, think you have your info wrong.

90% of people that had 'heard' their maybe be something suspissious about 911 will trust the BBC's opinion for how they put the story forward, with smoke & mirrors, and go to work the next day thinking ofcourse that suspission was nuts...... Job Done...... and it's those that the BBC were targetting....

Again think you have your info wrong. Where do you come up with 90%??? Do you think the the UK Population is that stupid or gulable?, that they are going to believe a one-sided biased programme, based on total misleading information?

Heck the UK population hate the American President and the UK P/M more than folks in the US.

What would happen if public oppinion wasn't 'corrected'? their'd be an overthrow of government, simply because of lack of trust.

Exactly what one Asian Muslim guy was quoted saying about the UK a couple of weeks ago, who was held on so called terroism charges for over than 24 days, "The UK has now become a Police State".. There has been a lack of trust since the start of the Iraq War and prob since 9/11 anyways.

As with all TV programmes (in the UK at least) that deal with anything of this nature, the official story is the only story. The conspiracy is mentioned and then brushed off with the barest consideration. No analysis, no discussion!!

The BBC, are the worst for doing that in the UK, stickin with the official story all the time, I think they forget sometimes it is us the Public who pay their so called wages.......... Think its about high time they remembered that...... Channel 4 However is good for, challengin the Official story. In my book they are anyways.

[edit on 20-2-2007 by spencerjohnstone]

I'm correct in MY figures, percentage wise, as "I" see the situation from the publics perspective,which is how i was putting forward my oppinion, statistically....

Also FYI, It's YOU thats wrong, for trying to disscredit the people that are TRYING to expose the truth...

Just to add, yes i think that 90% of the public is in the dark to whats really going on...

You can continue to patronize people all you wan't,but we WON'T be going away.I strongly suspect you're part of that 90%, theirfor i look forward to more of your pathetic comments, which quite frankly, amount to rubbish.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Just to add, yes i think that 90% of the public is in the dark to whats really going on...

So you are saying that 90% of the Whole population off the UK are in the dark? Dont know is really going on? Oh Please, Thats the most stupidest thing I have ever read in my life, I think you need to have more trust in the UK Public.

You can continue to patronize people all you wan't,but we WON'T be going away.

Who is being patronizing?. I am just asking a valid question, seems to me you have just made up that percentage based on nothing.

And whos is we, or you for that matter?

The Gov? Or do you mean the Truth Movement? If you mean the truth movement, Who suggested that they should go away? I certainly did not.

I strongly suspect you're part of that 90%, their for i look forward to more of your pathetic comments, which quite frankly, amount to rubbish

And I strongly suggest to you to stop accusing members on here of being part of a group where you neither know them or have a clue what they are thinkin.

Your last comment, I found amusing, because you have just made yourself out to be the one who is talking bull I.

(Oh and btw, you do know there are rules on here, with regards to attacking another member? Yes.)

[edit on 21-2-2007 by spencerjohnstone]

JAK

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
For those who may be interested TalkSport's Ian Collins mentioned this programme last night. He will be interviewing the producer, Guy Smith (I think) on his show shortly and listeners will be able to ask questions on the topics addressed in the series and any they may have on the way matters were addressed by the BBC.

I don't recall exactly when this is set to air (I'm not sure he specified the exact date) so if anyone can clarify details please do.

It sounded as though Mr. Collins is expecting as much, if not more debate on the BBC's role and presentation here, alleged 'disinformation' etc. as on the events the series covered.

Jak

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join