It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

as long as im here, my ufo sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
ok, so i just wanted to share my ufo sighting which happened a long time ago, but i still remember it like it was yesterday.

so, i live in croatia, in the capital, zagreb, maybe some of you have heard where it is...

this was in 1997 or 1998, im not sure. it was winter, and dark, but not really late , i think it was around 6pm. my friend and i were waiting for a bus at a bus terminal sort of place, with a lot of people around. at one moment people started to look up and i saw these lights flying above the city. there were 5 or 6 white lights in a line and one small red one. the white lights were flashing but the red one was not... i cant say what the shape was, but it was big, the size of an airplane, but the lights were different, there was no sound and it moved very fast, and in a way an airplane cant..

now, there were a lot of people who saw this, and it was going on for maybe half an hour. the next day it was all over the newspapers, and tv. i dont remember any photos or videos, but i remember an interview with a guy who was an airplane technician, and he said that he saw it and that it wasnt any airplane known to him.

the airport and the army at first said that there wasnt anything on their radars, but a few days later they said it was some kind of training airplane, which just cant be true. first, it was too fast and too maneuverable, and our air force has 3 ancient migs, which i saw during an airshow, and they were loud as hell, and couldnt move in a way this thing did... and second, i think you wouldnt train pilots over a city with a million people in it... and that has never happened before, or since...

and, we dont have experimental airplanes and all kinds of fancy flying stuff, so its really hard to explain what happened...

anyway, thats it, i would appreciate your opinions...

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
nothing, eh

too bad, i was hoping that somebody had a similar experience..

join