It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C2C Intent: Mass UFO Experiment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
So I tuned in to C2C at around 3:30AM Saturday night/Sunday morning and Art Bell was the host. He was talking with some Ufologists(can't remember the name, wasn't listening long enough to know) and Art Bell was curious on whether intent alone is what drives UFOs to appear in the skies. By Intent, he means one emptying their mind and sending a desire to see them in the skies globally.

So, at around 4am, he asked everyone listening that when they went on their ten minute commercial run at the top of the hour....to turn off their radios and think of one of their happiest moment in their lifetimes. He said to clear your mind and think of that happy moment and at the same time mix it with intent of wanting to see the discs in the skies everywhere.

I was curious to see if anyone tuned in around this time and joined in the ten minutes of "intent". And if you did, did you happen to go outside or look outside and see anything?? A couple of people called into C2C and claimed to have seen it. I believe I heard Art Bell say that more than one million people were tuned in at the time of this little experiment. What do you guys think about it??

[edit on 18-2-2007 by Prideless]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Yup, I heard it. The guest was James Gilliland who has a ranch called Sattva Sanctuary in Washington State that has supposedly had a lot of UFO activity.
In fact people can go there and many report UFO sightings and experiences during their stay.
Some people called in to the program and described unusual phenomena that they were seeing, and one person called in who had been to the ranch and described seeing UFOs while there.

I didn't actually do the intent experiment, but I did stick my head out the front and back door of my cabin (Orange Co., NY) at 4:30am and take a look at the skies. It was pretty overcast, although parts of the sky were visible (stars), but I didn't see anything unusual.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I participated twice, last night. I report no objects seen at my location in the San Diego coastal area.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Oh.. Interesting. I participated too and nothing. It was somewhat overcast and I don't have the best vision so I don't think I saw anything unusual. I'ma have to look up this guy James Gilliland and see what's he about... I'll probably download the stream from last night.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Double Post..Sry...

[edit on 18-2-2007 by Prideless]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Alright....I'm going to catch some sh** from the debunkment/cynical crew here, but here goes:

I have been doing this for several years now, and I HAVE had results. Now when I say results, I'm not going to sit here and say I've had direct contact with some ET or close flyovers from saucers.

But what I HAVE experienced is objects at a very far distance flashing at me, as well as having objects move directly over my position by asking them to in my thoughts.

These objects are quite a ways up in the sky-if I had to estimate they are well beyond 50,000 feet, perhaps double that. I have seen them do things that are not conventional like stop in one spot, back up,move in an "S" pattern, or simply vanish/dematerialize.

All right-Snipe away and tell me how full of it I am or how I'm merely delusional. Heh-heh

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
There was already a thread started on this early this morning so you should all join that one.

top topics

join