It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC 2 tonight - 9/11 conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Programme details from Digiguide:

DOCUMENTARY: 9/11
On: BBC 2 East (02)
Date: Sunday 18th February 2007
Time: 21:00 to 22:00 (1 hour long)

The Conspiracy Files.
An investigation of the growing number of conspiracy theories surrounding the 9/11 attacks. Some people believe that the American Government allowed or actively helped the attacks on the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon. And why was America so unprepared when terror attack warnings had been received? The Conspiracy Files travels across the United States to investigate and speak to eyewitnesses, and tries to separate fact from fiction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from www.getdigiguide.com...

Should be interesting, I will have a look and report back later.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Note for mods:
My post went up 2 mins earlier than the other post
of the same name

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer
Note for mods:
of the same name

don't worry there has been around 3-4 other topics on this show. seems like a lot of uk people here. we will see how the show goes.

though note to mods. can we make sure that we only have one thread after the show to talk about the show.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by pmexplorer
Note for mods:
of the same name

don't worry there has been around 3-4 other topics on this show. seems like a lot of uk people here. we will see how the show goes.

though note to mods. can we make sure that we only have one thread after the show to talk about the show.

I second that.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Not to long to go now, thanks for the post! otherwise I would have missed it! Glad to see something like this is going on UK television, We never get any stuff like this on the terrestrial networks.

Hope it makes up for the lack of quantity with quality!b/b]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The show was "good" nothing I personally hadnt seen/heard before, then again I am an ATS member and that would be expected, but certainly for anyone else who may have never seen sites like this one would be surprised and would have found it very interesting so depending on how clued up you are on the 9/11 conspiracies Id say its definately worth a watch (its no Rolex though).

top topics

join