It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Year Of The Pig = Disclosure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Happy Chinese New Year !!!
So hark i hear you cry what does the Chinese New Year with 2007 being the Year Of The Pig have to do with UFo's and disclosure?? Well at first i thought not alot but then i came across this interesting comment on a website:

"The place of extraterrestrial races in the Five Elements system is ruled by the Fire element and the issues of UFO contact with humans on earth has resulted in UFOs becoming classified information and subject to great secrecy. Secrets are ruled by the Water element. The resultant clash has been a point of dispute with many citizens' groups ever since the 1960s. We can expect that in 2007 this issue may surface again very strongly and the resultant publicity may allow some secrets to be revealed about UFO sightings in the past. With Fire (ideals) and Water (secrets) prominent in the 2007 chart we can expect clashes of values over secrecy. It's possible some great announcement may be made by authorities in 2007, not necessarily to do with Roswell, but perhaps to do with the possibility of ET life in our solar system (or elsewhere) being acknowledged this year. Other secrets may also be revealed in politics or about our ancient past history this year".

Click on this link below to read more:

www.astrologycom.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Year of The Pig And UFO Disclosure

Enjoy !!!

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Typical !!! Link not working!! Sorry about that, hopefully this one will work!!

www.astrologycom.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.astrologycom.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
ive brought this up a lot of times before and all i can say that if the extraterrestrials decide the people need to get involved for a disclosure they would have a plan they would carry out. i wouldnt be suprised if they studied us inside and out and realize that our environment is in danger and so our are liberties. the govt itself is not going to even address the issue yet however if ETs decide this year is the right year than there will be a disclosure one way or another

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
How did you find out about my mother-in-law!!!

J/K. I like to poke fun, cause in Hungarian her maiden name is Diznos (basically 'pig' for all intents and purposes)

Yeah, interesting chinese calendar stuff...not sure about any disclosure.
What needs to be disclosed?

I mean people still have a hard time sitting by a black person if they are white, etc.
God help us all if we saw an alien...or rather, the alien would say, "all those racist because of skin variation...Im to afraid to show my 15 armed self! Only when pigs fly"

(But since its the year of the pig, maybe they are flying.)

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 18-2-2007 by dAlen]

top topics

join