It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for JRitzmann

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Your Experience with the Trent Farm Photos

I won't get into the well known story of the Trent Farm Photos from 1950, I found an article from this January and an interesting email type page from B.Macabee on the incident and it seems that this one is still a mystery.

My question is "Have you taken the time to analyze the pics from this incident?" and if so could you please share your opinions on these pictures.

Still a Mystery, and a Big Question: The Trent Farm/McMinnville Oregon Case

The "Trent farm" UFO event (May 11, 1950 McMinnville, Oregon) is a well known case. Photos of the UFO witnesses Paul Trent and his wife saw that day can be found all over the internet and in many UFO books. It's a familiar case to anyone studying UFOs.

Re: Trent Photos Blowout! - Maccabee
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 10:45:59 -0400
Fwd Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 19:31:31 -0400
Subject: Re: Trent Photos Blowout! - Maccabee

>Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 15:34:28 -0500
>From: Roger Evans
>Subject: Re: Trent Photos Blowout!
>To: [email protected]

>>From: Jerome Clark
>>Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 11:11:53 -0500
>>To: [email protected]
>>Subject: Re: Trent Photos Blowout! - Clark

[edit on 2007/2/18 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hi Jack-
No I have not. Being that theyre not digital photos but print from negatives, I would have to get the negatives to do any real work on them. Most scans I have seen of them suck, and I of course wouldnt put any amount of work into something like that.

I will say based on reading of the sighting and looking at the same pics you see online and in books, that I believe the sighting is genuine. The Trent's havent ever reported another so far as I know, and it's a one-off incident. I find that significant.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hey MR ritzman how are you? Ok on to my question, what is your take on solar obliteration?
Today I captured a few pics with the multiburst function on my sony dsc-h5 7.2mp and I'm wondering if its a cheap trick or did I capture real orbs or ufos?

Thanks for your time.

Miguel

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by miguelbmx
Hey MR ritzman how are you? Ok on to my question, what is your take on solar obliteration?
Today I captured a few pics with the multiburst function on my sony dsc-h5 7.2mp and I'm wondering if its a cheap trick or did I capture real orbs or ufos?

Thanks for your time.
Miguel

Hi Miguel-
The whole technique is really garbage in my opinion. What youre actually doing is angling the camera in such a way to the sun, that youre ultra-illuminating everything in front of it. Bugs, pollen, dirt, pollution, name it. You'll capture some interesting stuff, namely "rods" now proven to be bugs in flight.

And the worst part is you can seriously damage your camera and your eyes doing this. I'd stay to shooting the open area of the sky where it's safe and stay away from dangerously photographing bugs and dust.

~Jeff

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
i kinda knew you were going to say that lol, thank for your time.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Mr. Ritzmann:

I understand that you may have already had a look at the Kentucky Black Triangle video from February of this year. If so, any conclusions? A YouTube link follows:

Kentucky Black Triangle February 2007

Thanks so much.

top topics

join