It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes Virginia, there IS AIR ON THE MOON! So is J.Lear right??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by PalasheeaEdit: Oh, ok, I see what you are talking about. You are correct that the article only mentions nitrogen but I'm assuming that because Space.com knows their readership, they left out some basic information in that article because they are a
ssuming that only eggheads read their site and already know what they are talking about.

They do, and if they had meant there was also oxygen there, they'd have mentined that along with the statistics of just how much oxygen there is. Eggheads love to know that stuff, y'know. And an atmosphere can be made up of any gas, including uranium gas (you can form a gas with it.)

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
I know that they have quit often shows about ufos but today in History Channel they had the whole afternoon from 1 o'clock to 7 o'clock only about ufos. Are we being ready for a 'disclosure' ?

They've been doing that for years.

P.S.-Just because they say there may be water on Mars and nitrogen in rocks on the moon does not mean they are readying us for aliens. Though I wish they were. What it can mean is...they found streams of water on Mars and nitrogen in the rocks on the moon.

Oh my

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Well, sure, the Moon does have a very sparse atmosphere, although obviously not enough to see with your naked eye. You ain't gonna be flying any kites up there.

As for "disclosure," don't (as you would have to on the Moon) hold your breath.

[edit on 19-2-2007 by SuicideVirus]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Wow, Paranoia can get the best of us.

Don't worry about it, don't let things hype you up unnecessarily.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
heh, all you need is to pace yourself when doing things on the moon, and some plants.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Really? When did John prove this?

I know John has spent a long time telling us there is air on the moon, however, I'm not aware of one shread of evidence John has Ever produced to support his claim.

Every other claim of John's from S-4 to Dulce, to Sandia has something to look at. Come on John, beside a line that sais "I John Lear believe there is air on the moon" what do you have?

The difference between a theory and a wild idea is that a theory starts with a fact. Where are your facts for this one?

Tim

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join