It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite travel Destinations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 07:12 AM
link   
What is your favorite place to travel, go on vaction. Or post your best vacation ever.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   
My favorite vactioning spot is in Ocean City, MD.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Mine is anywhere other than Hong Kong.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Been twice...like two weeks at a time.

It's retro magic.

But I like old school. I Vegas Tropicana baby. Rat Pack is the only way to party.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Sailing through the Marlborough Sounds on the South Island of NZ. Fishing is awesome and the scenery is incredible.

If anyone in the US wants in on a little secret, be sure to check out Fripp Island, South Carolina. Completely uncrowded and only 8 miles by boat from the big city of Hilton Head. It's only an hour drive from the I-95 and in the summertime the hunnies be buzzin like bees to a beehive. Seriously check it out if you want to take a family vacation but don't have the ends to go abroad. More info at:

Discover Fripp

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Japan (non-major cites). Even with all of their industrialzation and technology they have still retained a wonderful culture. Japan is the only place that I have ever really felt comfortable in the world. I'm going to marry Japan!

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Nassau Bahamas rocks. Royal Bahamian Resort. Go there my friends. All inclusive. Yeah baby!!!

[Edited on 22-1-2004 by dreamrebel]

[Edited on 22-1-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
been to a lot of places; europe, the balkans, all through southeast asia, NZ, yadda yadda yadda, but the best place to chill out, and relax would have to be Byron Bay on the east coast of Australia, about 12 hrs by bus north of sydney. and don't forget to visit Nimbin nearby!!

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I havent been around too much since i moved to Aus, but since i have been here my best holiday was in Malaysia (which is where i was born and lived for the first 2 years of my life). For the first time i went on my own and only spent a total of 1 week visiting over 100 relatives. Then for the next week and a half i was out and about on my own. I met so many interesting locals and travellers in the pubs and clubs around KL and penang, and everything is so chap there i actually had to buy another, bigger, suitcase to accomodate.

P.S. I second the above notion for byron bay and nimbin... Byron is beautiful! I live kinda close to there (by close i mean closer than you guys).

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by specialasianX]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
i came to australia about two years ago and am still going through. If u come in victoria there are some great places like woods point and lots of places on the murray, great ocean road...my fav is apollo bay nsw byron bay is cool but crowded whenever schoolies is going on and nimbin is sweet expecially during the festival, coffs harbour is fantastic for the weather, perth has the most laid back people ever, and darwin is hot but a blast.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
There is a piece of heaven on Earth called Bulgaria.....everyone can have a bit of it! Although i am a Bulgarian and i have travelled a lot, i can still say that Bulgaria is the best traveler's and tourist's destination. You can find absolutely everything there--beautiful mountains, both virgin and exploited beaches, historical(ancient) sights, hospitable people, ancient and mixed culture...well practically everything! However it is a country in which you will need a more then one-week vacation! I recommend Perperikon--a place of ancient heroes and Gods,a place which just fills you up with spiritual experience!

p.s. Take a look www.perperikon.bg

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Mine is Flordia, USA!

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Trinidad and Tobago my homeland to me is the greatest place for vacation in the world. Especially for carnival....hmm carnival(all the half naked chicks whining up on you).

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Norway. Click the picture for bigger version. I recommend this coast-liner. Spectacular journey.
Their website is also in english: www.hurtigruten.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Went to Cuzco and Machu Picchu last summer and it was spectacular a must for anyone interested in ancient civilizations. The altitude, the coca tea and jet lag made it so other-worldly

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Great photo, Helmutt

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I was actuslly palnning to go to Phuket with my g/f for xmas cos Thailand is 1 of me favourite destinations luckyily we decided against to save more money for a long summer holiday.,

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by papa viejo
Went to Cuzco and Machu Picchu last summer and it was spectacular a must for anyone interested in ancient civilizations. The altitude, the coca tea and jet lag made it so other-worldly

Machu Picchu forever!!

new topics

top topics

join