It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the secret service is after me!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Yeah, he's not showing the picture. So it's lying.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
damn there is a conspiracy here:
this thread is just to help him get points and nothing else

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Could the Topic Creator be a government disinfo agent?

Hey, you never know...

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Woulnt it be interesting if they had a plasma suit that was invisible to all kinds of electronic survielamnce gear?
First they read your mind, you Were undoubtedly thinking about the security and how it could be breached at the time werent you?
So they put out this hunter killer team that couldnt be photographed or detected except by the odd easily discredited eye witness......
With a lerge caliber long range one shot weapon they have standoff and better chance of consealment and escape.....
Then they stealthily observe you and range in on your neural signature to be sure you are not a threat to the security of the goverment....and you pass so they pull back after zapping yer cameras memory from up there.
Have you been getting wierd phone calls like we have your family or stuff?

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bergle
Woulnt it be interesting if they had a plasma suit that was invisible to all kinds of electronic survielamnce gear?

Sure. A lot of things would be interesting. But how many of those interesting things would truly be practical?

I don't think it would be very probable, for one. Also, it would be more interesting if they were invisible altogether.

It makes no sense just to be cloaked from electronic equipment.

It certainly would not help if he (The SS agent) were being shot at.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
at the risk of feeding a possible troll :

Originally posted by ibm5100
The crowd was going sort of nuts over this.

can you furnish the exact date of this alleged incident , then any co- orborating testimony / news reportage of this " crowd panic " can be investigated

TIA

PS - post the pictures - if nothing else they will support the claim that you were photgraphing in washington @ the time in question .

that is a start

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I cannot give a specific date over this becuase the Gov is watching this site. and they could reel back to that certian time and then ID me and knock on my door. I was sort of terrified of the experience, Like they were watching me and seeing who i was. one agent was walking by with a flip phone on his ear trying to pretend that he was minding his own business. but he was watching me.

I feel that I have been targeted by the government for something. I once had applied for a security clearance for lockheed martin as a scientist. i was rejected for no reason at all. even a airforce colonel i knew was completely baffled on why i was rejected. I have this theory that there are a number of people who are on a list becuase they have special skills whom the government needs to keep tabs on. People have speculated that there is a shadow government run by the illuminati orders.

the crowd was saying OMG look at those guys on the whitehouse" i have never seen them before" " are those snipers?"

I feel like I really spooked the secret service agents like i was some sort of extraordniary threat.

I feel that this ties in with the blacked out google earth images of the whitehouse. maybe there is advanced equipment up there.

I had the images on a computer which was siezed by homeland security in a warrant. sorry cannot do.

[edit on 19-2-2007 by ibm5100]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I cannot give a specific date over this becuase the Gov is watching this site. and they could reel back to that certian time and then ID me and knock on my door. I was sort of terrified of the experience, Like they were watching me and seeing who i was. one agent was walking by with a flip phone on his ear trying to pretend that he was minding his own business. but he was watching me.

I feel that I have been targeted by the government for something. I once had applied for a security clearance for lockheed martin as a scientist. i was rejected for no reason at all. even a airforce colonel i knew was completely baffled on why i was rejected. I have this theory that there are a number of people who are on a list becuase they have special skills whom the government needs to keep tabs on. People have speculated that there is a shadow government run by the illuminati orders.

the crowd was saying OMG look at those guys on the whitehouse" i have never seen them before" " are those snipers?"

I feel like I really spooked the secret service agents like i was some sort of extraordniary threat.

I feel that this ties in with the blacked out google earth images of the whitehouse. maybe there is advanced equipment up there.

I had the images on a computer which was siezed by homeland security in a warrant. sorry cannot do.

[edit on 19-2-2007 by ibm5100]

Oh man.
I had to quote the post because I fear it would be deleted by the user.

This gave me the best laugh I have had on this site in a long time.

The story you present is so insane I cant even... this is a joke right? Right?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
if you are going to troll us , at least ATTEMPT to maintain internal consisency

fer fooks sake

I cannot give a specific date over this becuase the Gov is watching this site. and they could reel back to that certian time and then ID me and knock on my door.

case closed

begone troll .

PS you really should have read the T&C for this site

[edit on 19-2-2007 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   
This all doesn't add up. If I were to put it in simple mathematical terms, you're trying to tell us that 2+2=6. Why are you so worried about them finding out who you are when they supposedly took your computer because of a warrant. THEY ALREADY KNOW WHO YOU ARE! If there's any shread of truth to this at all, I'd say you probably freaked out over seeing a CCTV camera like stated earlier. I think the real conspiracy here is that you're trolling to get some ATS points. It's a bad conspiracy at that.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I get the feeling that you are not telling the truth, ibm5100.

A shame really.

I just wonder why do so many come here feeling the need to tell fanciful tales?

There are enough true conspiracies out there for the members here to try to unravel.

We don't need more obvious hoaxes.

It would be a lot different if you came here and announced you were writing a novel, instead. And posted it in the appropriate forum:

Short Stories

Had you done that, you probably would have even had some help in polishing that story, to make it sound more plausible.

Too late now. Sorry.

[edit on 2/19/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
That sound you heard was the BAN HAMMER swinging away at yet another hoaxer...

Springer...

[edit on 2-19-2007 by Springer]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join