It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the secret service is after me!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I think the Secret service has some sort of technology that makes themselves seen only to the eye and not to elctronics.
Me and a buddy of minbe were last year visiting DC and we went to the whitehouse. for some reason the sniper came out out from the top of the whitehouse and were aiming a large caliber automatic weapon at us. they were dressed in all black. The crowd was going sort of nuts over this.
we tried to take a picture with my camera and every time we snapped a picture the sniper was invisible. this totally spooked us out. and i swear that the sniper was visible to the naked eye the whole time.

could this be UFO technology?

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
That is an awesome story, do you have the pics that you took?

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Cool story m8

i guess some sort of 'blocking' system to stop photography, or eavesdropping would make sense, I have no idea how it would work though?

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It's a shame that you didn't have a film camera also, for comparison.

Interesting, indeed.

What else can you tell us about this incident?

[edit on 2/18/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Why do you think they chose to point a gun at you? Did you do ANYTHING to provoke it?

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ibm5100
every time we snapped a picture the sniper was invisible. this totally spooked us out. and i swear that the sniper was visible to the naked eye the whole time.

What kind of camera were you using? There could be a form of e-jamming working that affected the CCD-imaging electronics in a digital camera

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I've got a tower for sale in france if anyone is interested.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
i don't have the pic i took. If it was an EM jamming device I would expect the entire pic to be washed out and not just the sniper. It was really wierd and I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence!

You took a picture, and he didn't show up, but you don't have the picture?

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Aha, probably simular to the devices Iran uses to make themselves invisible on satellite, they just show up as a grey filled outline on map. Very possible the sniper used it.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Yeah thats what I thought bang the device in the scope...

You could do lots of dodgy stuff with this tech couldn't you and not get caught by media....LOL

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
even if i did show the pic you would just see a sniperscope on the whitehouse and that is it. oh well.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ibm5100
even if i did show the pic you would just see a sniperscope on the whitehouse ...

OR, perhaps a CCTV camera of similar size, shape, or outward appearance?

Just sayin' ... to suggest THEY're randomly scoping/targeting those touring or photographing the White House is quite the   s t r e t c h  ,
don'tya think?

visiting DC? Hmmm ... from anywhere that may be cause for concern? Just curious ...

[edit on 18-2-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
i'm sorry but i don't see why the secret service is after you

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hahahahahahaha!

Either he's lying or schizophrenic.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence!

You took a picture, and he didn't show up, but you don't have the picture?

Indeed

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
As someone else has asked; why did the snipers supposedly aim at you? What did you do to provoke this in the first place?

If the crowd was getting excited about this; is it possible this incident made the news? What was the date; maybe it can be researched?

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Did you see the calibur of the sniper the guys used? Plus, also, lots of people visit D.C. and go to the white house, was there a special purpose for them to be aiming at you while you were in the white house due to what you were doing there at the time?

[edit on 18-2-2007 by Maverickhunter]

CX

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
If the secret service were after you, do you really think they'd let you know this by pointing a sniper rifle at you?
I think you'd have had a knock on your door by now if they were remotely interested in you.

Even if there was a sniper looking at you, maybe they were just looking at people with thier scope, it's not unheard of for security services to use thier weapon scopes to get a clearer look at people with and that does'nt mean they are going to shoot you!

CX.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Did you try Enhancing the photo. Sometimes the camera's picture and what you see are entirely two different beings. Too bad you didn't have a video camera instead of just a digital camera.

All and all this should be in skunk works, or rant page without any proof to back it up.

Sorry.

[edit on 18-2-2007 by Royal76]

[edit on 18-2-2007 by Royal76]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join