It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Diana - Inquest date Set

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 06:45 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

The inquests into the death of Diana, Princess of Wales and Dodi Al Fayed will be opened on 6 January 2004, it has been announced.

What do people think will be the outcome of this, is there any point in conducting this inquest so long after the event (and burials). Do people have any faith that this inquest will be as thorough as they'd like it to be?

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I think this is really good news. It's been so obvious for so long that there was foul play involved in the death of Diana and Dodi. It's good that there is finally going to be (hopefully) a legit investigation. Hopefully it will trun up yet more dirt about the Royal family. Down with the monarchy!!

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Down with the monarchy?

How has it been 'obvious'? I mean, there has been plenty of theories, but I don't think anything obvious has been exposed.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Kano

How about the threathening letter they found?

I think it's only right that they do this. I don't really expect anything big to come out of this but...I would love to see those britishs having to deal with some big political scandal.

Change is entertaining, it's not fun when everybody is always picking on the same target.

Also, to me, Lady Di looked like a nice person. If she was murdered, we have the right to know, and the bastards who planned this must pay for what they did.

[Edited on 19-12-2003 by m0rbid]

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I heard 5 or 6 months ago that there wouldn't be an investigation. Then we heard about the Prince Charles rumors and speculation in the tabloids. Surprisingly, now that it's quiet about Charles, they're going to look into Diana's death. Someone is blackmailing someone...or creating a smokescreen. I wonder what it is?

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
Down with the monarchy?

How has it been 'obvious'? I mean, there has been plenty of theories, but I don't think anything obvious has been exposed.

Yes, I live in Britain and I am constantly pissed off by our Queen. She costs the taxpayer millions and millions for her huge houses and servants. Why? She doesn't actually do anything for us or anybody. Having a monarchy in this country makes us look like old fashioned snobby British people. Plus the the recent alligations against the royal family show that they do get away with things they most definately shouldn't. We need a republic!

enough of that rant. . I think it's 'obvious' Diana was murdered due to alot of the evidence surrounding the event. There was only one whitness to the crash and he was silenced. He didn't see any paparazi photographers as the story said orginally, he heard a loud bang and turned and saw the crash.The driver of the car had links with Mi5. The threatening letters. So many things point towards it.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The inquests aren't going to turn out different. There's no evidence of foul play, it was a car accident. They know it was a car accident, but there are people who think it was intentional. The reasons are (from what i've gathered) that there was a threatening letter which was already said.. and that there were usually cameras around that area, but they were shut off or something on that night; or the tapes were destroyed by the British government (anyone have more in depth info on that?) Sounds kind of suspicious to me.

But the only conclusion I think they'll come up with is that it was a car crash, you can't tell if it was intentional or not.

[Edited on 20-12-2003 by Zodiac]

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Well it is useful if they find out that it was an occultic sacrifice otherwise a waste of time.

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Here's a startling revelation Kano

Seems Princess Di was pregnant:
"Diana was pregnant at time of her death, says top policeman"
Link:
news.independent.co.uk...

Excerpts:
"A senior police source in France has told The Independent on Sunday that Diana, Princess of Wales, was pregnant at the time of her death following a road accident in Paris six years ago.

The source - who saw all the documents relating to the case surrounding the Princess's death - dismisses suggestions that there was any murder conspiracy before the death of Diana, her friend Dodi al-Fayed and their driver in a car crash on 31 August 1997.

However, the source revealed to The Independent on Sunday that there was "a cover-up of sorts" in the days following the crash. Medical reports, which have never been made public, showed that Diana was pregnant at the time of her death. "I can tell you that she was pregnant," the source said."

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I wonder who the dad was..

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Pure speculation but I would say Dodi.

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   
She was pregnant? Now that is an interesting revelation. I don't think that foul play can be ruled out at this stage. I think it's highly possible.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Yeah; maybe the dad found out she was pregnant and put a hit out on her?

Or the British Gov. found out and didn't want Princess Di to have another kid.

OR Maybe Prince Williams or Henry found out and didn't want to have another brother.

Hmm....

[Edited on 21-12-2003 by Zodiac]

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I personnaly think it's the british governement who assassinated her. She was too nice. She have been intelligent enough to dumb that moron Charles. Everybody loved her. She was a good person. She wouldn't have played along nicely in the case of some dark evil agenda. So THEY got rid of her.

Everybody loved JFK. He was a nice guy. And I think that the CIA was behind the JFK murder.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I wonder why Governments don't like nice people..

Probably just because they're liable to tell Government secrets, I guess.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Here's a startling revelation Kano

Seems Princess Di was pregnant:
"Diana was pregnant at time of her death, says top policeman"
Link:
news.independent.co.uk...

Excerpts:
"A senior police source in France has told The Independent on Sunday that Diana, Princess of Wales, was pregnant at the time of her death following a road accident in Paris six years ago.

The source - who saw all the documents relating to the case surrounding the Princess's death - dismisses suggestions that there was any murder conspiracy before the death of Diana, her friend Dodi al-Fayed and their driver in a car crash on 31 August 1997.

However, the source revealed to The Independent on Sunday that there was "a cover-up of sorts" in the days following the crash. Medical reports, which have never been made public, showed that Diana was pregnant at the time of her death. "I can tell you that she was pregnant," the source said."

regards
seekerof

Maybe the truth will finally come out but i doubt it..........I wonder if this top policeman knows how big of a can of worms he is opening?

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I doubt he does.. and I doubt he lives another week

top topics

join