It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Top Secret is dying!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2002 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Are we writing in invisible ink again?

[Edited on 11-26-2002 by William One Sac]

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 12:56 AM
link   
that people don't want to post anything beyond what 'normal' (LOL) conspiracy boards post. I've found in the past that when you start to try and develop and idea, you get jumped on before you have the opportunity to develop the general idea. Instead of developing it further, you are constantly having to defend things that, well, maybe you just haven't got the answer to yet, but when allowed to continue, maybe turns out to be the only possible thing (much like all of our scientific THEORY). As well, some ideas and concepts take more than just 4 or 6 or 10 or 30 posts to fully develop, and require much research and time to chart resources for every point. For example, when anyone reads a book, a certain amount of knowledge in the subject is a foregone conclusion, and a few poignant issues are supported with coincidal sourcing. This allows 'flow' of thought to be maintained. Unfortunately, I've found that people are lazy. They will discount a statement, demand a source, but are unwilling, for the most part, to do any research themselves. What is the point of being here if you don't want to do any research!!! So, I've determined that simply reacting to claims made, is much easier than presenting anything that I have discovered that IS unique. I don't have time nor patience to argue over stupid things that, if the sceptic were truly interested in finding out, could find out in a matter of a couple of clicks or a hike to the library! So, I can safely say, that the 'mob' mentality combined with impatient laziness is indeed a factor in discouraging original posts.

posted on Nov, 28 2002 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kim
really? topsecret dying?
well, some people may post on naff, unrelated subjects- like me- vampires,magick lol. but what do you expect when you put on forums like 'chit chat' and 'religion and spiritulism' ? not very conspiracy like is it.
and, if you really have a problem with young uns, why didnt you put a 'not for under 18s' or simply tell the opposing posters to naff off?

Go Kim, I agree with you.

<< 1   >>

join