It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell's Experiment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Well if 15 million people can't elicit a respons, it is hard to imagine what would.
We may have to bite the bullet and stop nuking each other

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
>Copied this over from the other thread<

Alright....I'm going to catch some sh** from the debunkment/cynical crew here, but here goes:

I have been doing this for several years now, and I HAVE had results. Now when I say results, I'm not going to sit here and say I've had direct contact with some ET or close flyovers from saucers.

But what I HAVE experienced is objects at a very far distance flashing at me, as well as having objects move directly over my position by asking them to in my thoughts.

These objects are quite a ways up in the sky-if I had to estimate they are well beyond 50,000 feet, perhaps double that. I have seen them do things that are not conventional like stop in one spot, back up,move in an "S" pattern, or simply vanish/dematerialize.

All right-Snipe away and tell me how full of it I am or how I'm merely delusional. Heh-heh

Welcome to the club

Thanks for sharing this DimensionalDetective. This is very similar to my first sigthing and some of the sightings we had in Mt Shasta. Keep on doing this too

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedPill
Well if 15 million people can't elicit a respons, it is hard to imagine what would.

Maybe they're looking for quality, not quantity.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Someone had asked for the original Art Bell broadcast.. Here You go, these are from the Cjob radio archives, you can scroll past the stream about the first 6:25 on each and will avoid the first series of commercials which seems to be alway around the 6+ minute mark.

Link/hour #1

Link/Hour #2

Link/hour #3

Link/hour #4

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRex13

Originally posted by RedPill

Maybe they're looking for quality, not quantity.

Maybe they are just looking for tastier people.

We must all learn "To serve man...". I participated in both of the latest experiments and am still waiting to see my quota of ufo's. I was hoping for a redux of the Phoenix lights and Phoenix lights part 2. I did see the Sanyo blimp and some acrobatic pilots practicing smoking up the sky, but nothing of an unexplained nature.

[edit on 2-22-2007 by groingrinder]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join