It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Clone News, Updates & Confirmed Reports?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I have been trying to dig up some News and Updated Information dealing with Human Clones. Does anyone have any info about this with supporting link to news reports or something similar. From what I understand so far there is possibly 5 fully cloned human babies. The first of which is named "Eve", interestingly enough, but I'm having trouble finding a recent report which Validated "Eve" as being the first "True" human clone. They were supposed to have had DNA testing and stuff starting about 1 year ago yet there still seems to be some debate over the issue. What's up?? Anyone know what the problem is in getting some clear cut answers to the situation??

There seems to be plenty of Pro & Anti Cloning policies and laws and such being thrown around, especially Human cloning, but without providing any data as to where we are at or how far we've taken it so far. This to me stinks of politics trying to shelve or suppress certain discoveries for one reason or another. Can anyone help me out?? I want Quality info please!! I already have plenty of opinions, assumtions and inconclusive info already, thanx...

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Here are some sites that may help you out a bit.

globalchange.com

questia.com

humancloning.org

clonaid.com

CGS

yahoo

[Edited on 19-12-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Thanx Advisor. I had a couple of those myself, but the others look interesting as well!

This is what angers me about the whole thing! (see Below)

Born outside the US to an American woman, Eve was apparently created using Dolly technology - a skin cell and a human egg from the "mother" who is infertile. Clonaid claims 3 other "mothers" will give birth soon, one of which is carrying a twin of a dead child.

While many experts expressed doubts about the claims, Clonaid said that independent gene testing would prove the claim about Eve in less than a week. This promise was withdrawn after a lawsuit was begun in the US to make Eve a ward of court, on the basis that the "mother" was the baby girl's twin sister and the "mother" had no legal parental rights even though she had just given birth to her own twin.

Legalities and loopholes to justify Government Tactics to Control and Manipulate Everything using Fear.
1. Eve not born in the U.S. should mean the U.S. has no authority to make such legal demands.
2. Eve's Mother/Sister should still be considered a legal guardian with Parental Rights as being more family than the U.S. Court System.
3. The U.S. Government is using the fear of Kidnapping to suppress information that should be totally made public. Again......

It really makes me mad to no end the way they bully everyone in the entire world around again and again, yet people hardly ever notice, or act like they don't anyway...

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The fact that the Raelians disappeared into the woodworks means just what scientists were saying all along: if there are babies, they aren't clones.

They were given many opportunities to prove the cloning (a simple swab of the mouth under monitored lab conditions would do it.) It's very difficult to clone any animal, and some of the genetic problems (early aging and death) add to the extra risk.

It was just another fraud.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
The fact that the Raelians disappeared into the woodworks means just what scientists were saying all along: if there are babies, they aren't clones.

They were given many opportunities to prove the cloning (a simple swab of the mouth under monitored lab conditions would do it.) It's very difficult to clone any animal, and some of the genetic problems (early aging and death) add to the extra risk.

It was just another fraud.

That could be, I'm not saying that these Raelians actually did infact break scientific ground with cloning. After all they are somewhat similar to a few "Kooky Cults" of past generations, which doesn't do a lot for the credibility anyway. They very well may be using the U.S. threat as an excuse to hide the fact they are full of it.

However, there are other documented and valid accounts of human clones that are being developed up to certain cells which amount to peticular stages of a developing embryo. So a full human clone isn't exactly out of the question either, and is probably being held back for ethical reasons like not wanting to be publicly known as the one who created some failed human clone of Deformed Frankenstienish varieties. This is usually bad PR, and rightfully so. Some fringe Raelians or similar groups may not exactly worry about such moral or ethical boundaries and may have possibly created what they claim by experimenting outside the rules. Unfortunatly I guess we'll never know now either.

Another problem is, let's say they really are full of it. Why give them anything that they could use as an exuse? The U.S. should have welcomed such a test be done simply to call their bluff and if they were lying, they would have been exposed then and there. By threatening them, they now have alluded such verification for valid reasons and continue to make claims which cloud the issue of human cloning. The Neatherlands also threatened them as well so it's not only the U.S.

I still don't agree with the U.S. throwing it's "Legalized Kiddnapping" claims around and being a "King Ruler of Earth" in any case.

top topics

join