It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever thought about freezing people to cure AIDS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Funkat, this is the third thread you've posted exactly the same thing. It's against the T&C:

1h.) Spamming: You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

I can see you're new, so I thought you'd like to know you are in violation of the Terms and Conditions of this site.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   

oh well, so much for trying to help...

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
There's no harm in your posting things you think will help. But you can't spam, that's all.

This site has pretty strict rules and that's why we like it here, because it runs so smoothly.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I understand the no spamming but removing ALL 3 topics is very extreme considering I have just registered. A warning would have been very suficient and I surely wouldnt have minded the removal of 2 or the 3 considering the gravity of the subject.

[edit on 1-8-2007 by Funkat]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
The rules are the rules. The staff expects everyone to read the T&C and be familiar with posting etiquette before posting. What do they say in court, ignorance of the law is no defense?

It's cool. You didn't know, now you do. Read the T&C and follow it in future, and you shouldn't have any problems.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeyTheBear

It's not about perfection.
It's about being aware of the local existant conditions.

If you want to have sex with 100 women and if they are promiscous you should not really complain if you get aids.You want to have it all and not face the consequences.The sham of being concerned about distant Africans is simply to get the magic pill created to allow you to indulge yourself a bit more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join