It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Collection of my favorite Ancient Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Here is a collection of my favorite ancient astronauts.

Nazca Lines Peru.

Ancient cave drawing.

~ "The Baptism of Christ" ~
Fitzwilliam Musuem, Cambridge, England
Painted in 1710 by Flemish artist Aert De Gelder

Extraterrestrial Images on the Step Pyramid Saqqara, Egypt 2600BC

This 4600 year old glyth is most amazing. Keep in mind these are all considered pre-historic science fiction!!!!!

Sumerian god A.K.A. Annunaki 3500B.C.

[edit on 18-2-2007 by rich1974]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Nice collection. And whenever I see than last one I cant fathom how someone 4000 years sgo could have dreamed up craft that seem closely parallel to our helicopters of today. Amazing stuff.

[edit on 18-2-2007 by VType]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I agree, my personal belief is they had helicopters and planes.

The second picture from the top is located in Sego Canyon, Utah, 5,500 years BC.

P.S. Please no arguments about the earth only being 4,ooo years old, Im tired of it. If you want to believe that, it is your choice.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:55 AM
link   
"Life in outer space?" ..........
'WE ARE NOW GOING TO INTERMITION......'

"hELLO MY HONEY , HELLO MY BABY, HELLO MY RAGTIME GAL....."

Live at the station of knowledge we have what seem's to be the act of ignorance, 'over to chuck'...."Yes , it seem's we have bewildered thinker's in our mist and that cannot be tolerated.....back to you Up-chuck....."

And there you have it, the world shall not tolerate this act and it will be the full brunt of this investigation.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Everytime I see that picture of the different crafts, I can't help but think the earth is nothing but a recycling machine, billions of years old.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I thought I read somewhere that those 'helicopter' glyphs were fake. Wish I could find out where I read that, if I do I will let you know. As for the others, well its amazing dont you think?

Also amazing how in this day and age we are still trying to prove thier (ET's) existance!

McP

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
...whilst looking for the fakery/non-fakery of those carvings, I came across these from Egypt...

EDIT... Just found this and it seems I am wrong...again ha ha!

www.ufoarea.com...

You can zoom in and pan on this picture!

[edit on 18/2/07 by Mcphisto]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I checked here is a link on where the glyph is located.

www.catchpenny.org...

Hope it helps. I will add it was touched up.

BTW great add on the egyptian saucers.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich1974
I checked here is a link on where the glyph is located.

www.catchpenny.org...

Hope it helps. I will add it was touched up.

Thanks Rich, yeah I read the article from where I found the above picture and it seems they pasted over the original text with clay or something. I knew there was something wrong with them. Bit of a coincidence though dont you think?

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I don't see any problem with the touch up. It looks pretty straight forward.

They will say anything to protect the paradigm.

For example:

The officials and modern science claim the pyramids to be around 4,500BC, but if you go by celestial alignment they are around 10,500 years old (BC). Once again these people refusing to believe truth. The Sphinx's sky partner constellation Leo wasn't even in the sky at 3,500BC, which again is in perfect alignment 10,500BC.

In conclusion, any evidence that presents a different paradigm must be ridiculed,presented as hoaxes, and/or mistakes made during construction to protect their own egos.
History, seems to remind me of the run up to the Iraq war lately, Picking and choosing different pieces of information to come to a pre-determined conclusion.

And again great find on the others!

top topics

join