It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steps toward an Iraq solution.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
***** WAY OUR OF IRAQ *****

This is what America, Britan and Australia NEED TO DO!

1. Immediatley pull out every solider.
2. Committ Billiond and billions of dollars the UN, to allow them to build up a MASSIVE, 'LEGITIMATE' multi-national peace force of citizens.. , that the IRAQI'S APPROVE OF TO BRING THEM AID! americas/Britans/Australians BANNED
3. Committ BILLIONS, and BILLIONS of dollars in AID, Water, MEDICAL facilities to the UN, for salvation efforts to help the people.
4. Committ Billions and Billions to Iraq construction firms, to allow them to rebuild Iraq, so it is a country built by IRAQIS!
5. Arrest, detain and investigate EVERY SINGLE member of the US Government, Hold them for Trial, IN NUREMBURG and execute release/detain who ever the multi national JURY decides is guilty of War Crimes,
6. Beg forgiveness, to the Iraqi people, to the Arab people and to the people of the world, and committ 100x the current amount of aid distributions to all countries worthy of it.

NOW DOESNT THAT SOUND A HELL OF A LOT BETTER, THAN SENDING IN MORE TROOPS?

The world will forgive the American People, so long as they do this,

.......and pledge a promise that never again, shall they allow themselves to be 'duped' so badly, yet so obviously.

Do this And maybe the world will be able to move forward, in the prosperous manner in which humans desire...

Do this NOT, The world, Mainly the WEST, will never have peace again.

But it must be done NOW!

Its starting to SNOW BALL for America,
Evidence about sept11, can only be ignored for so long, and what are they going to do, when enough evidence is presented that they REALLY DID have a hand in it... they sure as hell arent going to just walk out of the whitehouse, saying sorry.

Iraq is becoming an open battlefield, for the entire middle east..
Anger and anti-WESTern values are sky rocketing, daily...
And the WORLD, is starting to understand that the War, was a setup enforced on the people.

But the worst part, IS that, the USA.... the world power... is absent, from the remedy to the worlds GREATEST THREAT!
All this money, man power and TIME, we are spending in Iraq, we are ignoring the CRITICAL TRUTH about the CLIMATE.

"Its has 300 million, yet consumes like it has 3 billion " some chinese guy

Do this not, and ultimately the world suffers the worst of fates.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I think the time has come to let the Iraqis take charge of their own country and let them ka e it into whatever it is going to be anyway after the troops leave. Too much money being spent...too many lives lost. It isn't worth it...it isn't even worth it to the Iraqis.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Yeah, lets give billions of dollars to an organization that has been CAUGHT stealing money in numerous scandals.
Thats brillant...

Lets send a bunch of raping UN peacekeepers, who are accountable to almost no one, into Iraq.

I couldnt even get past the second line of your proposal it was so ridiculus.

I got a proposal,

how about britain and australia shut up for a change and let the US finish the job in Iraq. Sounds better to me.

[edit on 18-2-2007 by XphilesPhan]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

WAY OUR OF IRAQ

That single line made as much sense as the entire post.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Wow, some people get hung up over typo's dont they.

If you do not have the ability to see a typo... then why bother riddiculing someon for your shortfalls.
CLEARLY it was meant to say OUT

but anyways,

Xphiles,

The US will never finish the job.
You have FAILED in Iraq,
You were never able to SUCCEED.

the longer you still think 'victory' is merely around the corner, the more people that are going to die, the more money that is going to be spent, and the more drawn out this suffering will be.

THE UN has more respect, and credability than the USA at the moment.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Let's put everyone on trial! At Nuremburg for some reason! Woo! Who cares that there's nothing to try them for and that it would result in the collapse of our government!

Let's give the UN money for no reason, since they didn't approve of sending their own troops in! Let's send tons of money to an organization that isn't going to use it properly!

Great idea, Agit! Keep 'em coming!

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Giving the UN money? - A definate NONO.

I think the best way out of Iraq is a slow withdrawal as Iraq troops, themselves, are getting ready to defend their own nation. We should begin the SLOW withdrawal immediately, which would force the Iraqis to take this seriously for it is THEIR country.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
Let's put everyone on trial! At Nuremburg for some reason! Woo! Who cares that there's nothing to try them for and that it would result in the collapse of our government!

Let's give the UN money for no reason, since they didn't approve of sending their own troops in! Let's send tons of money to an organization that isn't going to use it properly!

Great idea, Agit! Keep 'em coming!

Sigh, just because you cannot comprehend whats being said , doesnt mean you should come into a thread and actl ike a 10yr old.

But, ill ammuse your effort.

Well, scholars, UN officials, foreign governments all say the war is illegial.
just because the USA says theyre actions are LEGAL, doesnt mean the world agree.
then there's the maniuplation of intellegence that led up to Iraq.
The Election issues, where the WRONG part was elected.
There's the murders in Iraq, the invasion, the DU issues....
hows that for starters?

they didnt approve of sending in troops, well well well.
why was that...
ahh, because the evidence the USA was giving on WMD's was FAKE. THEY Never found anything, the UN Said we have found NOTHING suggesting anything you CLAIM, and WILL NOT BACK YOUR WAR BASED ON THIS.
So, the UN is in the wrong, because they didnt BACK the USA's INVASION even though they didnt believe the USA's CLAIMS?
With us or against us hey? even whe nyour wrong.

As for the money,
well.. who has lost billions, upon billions of $$$ in iraq, with absolutley NO justification?

But, if you need to change the diaper of the issue fine.
Give SOME 3rd party aid organisation, ie RED CROSS billions upon BILLIONS to directly inject into IRAQ aid..

really, its not that hard to figure these things out, instead of acting like a child!

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by k4rupt
Giving the UN money? - A definate NONO.

I think the best way out of Iraq is a slow withdrawal as Iraq troops, themselves, are getting ready to defend their own nation. We should begin the SLOW withdrawal immediately, which would force the Iraqis to take this seriously for it is THEIR country.

The only problem is slowly removing troops, will put what ever troops are left in GREAT danger.
the only thing keeping your troops alive at the moment is sheer numbers.
The amount of Iraqi's would OVER run and kill alot of american soilders should you cut that number in half.

Plus, lines, and lines of American troops crossing back into Kuwaiitt, and loading onto heli's/planes will be met with EXTREME Amounts of force.
They arent going to just let you walk out singing songs... as soon as you turn,and head home, your going to get attacked, MAJORLY.

Iraq is going to end up the same way no matter if we leave or stay.
The strongest faction/party is going to take power, through means of force.
EXACTLY how saddam DID!

We cannot FORCE democracy on the people, when they dont want it.

The problem is, that whom ever takes control by POWER NOW.. will of had to of lasted through this whole illegial war,

they are going to have a much, MUCH worse attitude TOWARDS the west, than saddam EVER did.

[edit on 18-2-2007 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

The only problem is slowly removing troops, will put what ever troops are left in GREAT danger.

Ha!The only thing putting U.S. troops in great danger is the rediculous rules of engagement.This is the same force that took the country down in 3 short weeks.If changes were made to the rules of engagement the puny insergency would be mopped up in days.

Plus, lines, and lines of American troops crossing back into Kuwaiitt, and loading onto heli's/planes will be met with EXTREME Amounts of force.

When have suicide bombers and car bombs been recognized as EXTREME amounts of force?

They arent going to just let you walk out singing songs... as soon as you turn,and head home, your going to get attacked, MAJORLY.

With what?What do they have that constitutes the use of MAJORLY?

Look I agree it is a mess over there and the bush administration has made major mistakes,but the forces over there are some of the best the planet has seen.Do not be foolish enough to mistake the players with the game.The U.S. military is the supreme fighting force on the planet.The fact that the U.S. has no occupying strategy speaks to the high morals the U.S had before the bush administration.
You don't really believe the current administration plans to pull the troops out do you?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hey, I agree.... 'rediculous' rules of engagement hinder us from just shooting any damn person we 'think' may injure us.
Lets just take away every rule created, that we enforced when the NAZIS broke them..

took the country down?
They surrendered.. their leader fled... no major military defences were setup?... no one had the spirit to even pretend to start defending against the US..

CONGRATS.. you militarily FORCED your way into a small, impoverished, sanctioned country...

The least you could of done, was be honest... WMD's ruined all credabilty for the US Military..
seeing commanders on the TV
'' Do I thnk he's got em, yes sir I do, will he use them?, yes siree I believe he will ''

Wow, the arrogance of MAN.

Extreme Amounts of Force?
When, when 3000 of your men have died , after you 'rolled' into this country in '3weeks' id say theyv found a way, to make your soliders tred very lightly..... why is it you only leave the greenzone when you have too?

The American Military machine, is indeed the mightiest military of the lands.

But the military does what the 'supreme commander' says...
and being BUSH has led you into this FARSE, this endless money cow they call IRAQ, your 'mighty' military men are simply a means to the end....

I mean c'mon...
whats 3000 troops and a pi55ed off country when you get the Iraq war?
Especially after you have killed, 3000 of your own citizens, to trick them into thinking its worthwhile.

Your countries meant to be a country made 'of the people'

So why is it 66% of you HATE, this illegial war... yet you all 'defend' the people doing it ?

[edit on 19-2-2007 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Hey, I agree.... 'rediculous' rules of engagement hinder us from just shooting any damn person we 'think' may injure us.

Engagement rules work well for a war with an enemy with enough integrity to wear a uniform identifying themselves;those rules don't work so well with cowardly terrorists who disguise themselves as civillians.

They surrendered.. their leader fled... no major military defences were setup?... no one had the spirit to even pretend to start defending against the US..

Again I would point you in the direction of the pre-war assesments.3 weeks shows how far those assesments were wrong.

CONGRATS.. you militarily FORCED your way into a small, impoverished, sanctioned country...

Isn't that what a military does in a time of"war"?

WMD's ruined all credabilty for the US Military

I disagree.It ruined the credability of the bush administration.

why is it you only leave the greenzone when you have too?

Again I refer you to the current rules of engagement.Again I point to the lack of occupation strategy.

So why is it 66% of you HATE, this illegial war... yet you all 'defend' the people doing it ?

I think you answered your own question on this one.

But the military does what the 'supreme commander' says

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Ugh, all sounded decent up until the part about trying the US government for war crimes and comparing them to Nazis. For christ's sake, they are not Nazis. They didn't attempt to exterminate a race of people. I think they are corrupt and stupid but they are no where near Nazis.

I'm not being the typical gung-ho Patriotic American I'm just saying use the correct terms and stop comparing people to groups that were far worse than they are.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
Ugh, all sounded decent up until the part about trying the US government for war crimes and comparing them to Nazis. For christ's sake, they are not Nazis. They didn't attempt to exterminate a race of people. I think they are corrupt and stupid but they are no where near Nazis.

I'm not being the typical gung-ho Patriotic American I'm just saying use the correct terms and stop comparing people to groups that were far worse than they are.

I never said Nazi's, I said war crimes.
For someone to committ warcrimes doesnt mean they have to do an act worse than hitler.

hitler and the Americans cant be compared.
But the methods hitler used, to trick his people into allowing the invasions of Poland, Chzeq and so forth are a mirror image.

Bush and Co deserve to face justive, over the deaths of hundereds of thousands of iraqi's.... that alone should be worthy of nuremburg trials.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   

But the methods hitler used, to trick his people into allowing the invasions of Poland, Chzeq and so forth are a mirror image.

I agree with you on that assesment Agit8dChop.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Agit8dChop , I ususally read your posts with interest. We don't always agree, but I learn things from you.

But this proposal is simply way out there.

I'm thinking that you don't really believe everything you wrote, but that you only wanted to start a discussion. Yes/no?

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
There is no way the US intends on ever leaving Iraq or Afghanistan for that matter. The military infrastructure that is being built is for the long term. Iran and Syria are next. Israel and AIPAC will make sure of that.

I think what's been done to Iraq is a crime. I think the people responsible for what has happened to Iraq are criminals. Don't expect the Democrats to do anything about it, they serve the elite as does their Republican counterparts.

There is no way out of Iraq.... that was part of the plan to begin with. Do you think what has transpired in Iraq was "unforeseeable"? They were counting on it. Divide and conquer.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
you keep on saying the word illegal,what is illegal about a country invading and LIBERATING the people of that counrty from a ruthless killer the "Butcher of Baghdad" is dead and no matter how you call this war "legal" or Illegal" that is one less ruthless dictator in this war, yes i agree with you on a few of your points, mainly the issue concerning the WMDs but The president can only place troops , it is the Congress's job to declare war, why do we put so much blame on the president but not on the ,but not on the members of congress who voted for war ,easy:
The world portrays this man as a hick , that he is ignorant of his prediciment.

you are suggesting that we put all members of the US government on trial in Nuremburg, why not members of the Prime Ministers why not members of the "Coalition of the Willing" (rember that phrase
) It seems that you have your only little adgenda against the US.

The_Ninja

[edit on 22-3-2007 by The_Ninja]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Agit8dChop , I ususally read your posts with interest. We don't always agree, but I learn things from you.

But this proposal is simply way out there.

I'm thinking that you don't really believe everything you wrote, but that you only wanted to start a discussion. Yes/no?

wow, to be honest, its been so long since I looked at this thread... i had to catch up.
But, looking but at my opening post, i still stand by it.
Violence, more troops and further bloodshed IS NOT going to bring success in Iraq.
There's NO success in Iraq to be had.. we need to realise that Iraqi's will fight for ever, because it is their land.. and no matter how you look at it, the USA is the occupying force.

I do believe if the US admin truley wants a peaceful end to this debacle.. they need to pull everything out, committ billions upon billions for years to come to the IRAQI's.. no matter WHO COMES TO POWER..
we need to rebuild their infrastucture..
invest WITH THEM in their oil fields for them to generate money,, thus giving them the opportunity to support their own country.

Its like Iran...
Yes nuclear weapons are bad... and if they are building them, thats bad.

but if OIL is our main issue here... why not befriend them, befriend the Iraqi-s
contribute to their oil fields, making sure THEY keep ownership.. thus helping our oil problem, ending the wars.. and restoring relations with decent countries.

there's no NEED FOR WAR, when theres room for peace.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Ninja
you keep on saying the word illegal,what is illegal about a country invading and LIBERATING the people of that counrty from a ruthless killer the "Butcher of Baghdad" is dead and no matter how you call this war "legal" or Illegal" that is one less ruthless dictator in this war, yes i agree with you on a few of your points, mainly the issue concerning the WMDs but The president can only place troops , it is the Congress's job to declare war, why do we put so much blame on the president but not on the ,but not on the members of congress who voted for war ,easy:
The world portrays this man as a hick , that he is ignorant of his prediciment.

It seems that you have your only little adgenda against the US.

The_Ninja

[edit on 22-3-2007 by The_Ninja]

Sigh, yes well done.. have a cookie
your about the millionth person to state i have a problem with the USA.

Can you provide me with anything noble, honourable and HUMANE that the US Admin has done for this planet since GW Came into power?

Hows about slashing of vet benefits.
Or the 'strange' happenings regarding attorneys, and nay sayers of the war.
How about the maniuplated evidence
the refusal to release documents for 911
how about the billions his family is making off this war
or the billions his friends are making from this war.
how about the changes to the US consitution and bill of rights?

.... mm narp still coming up negative on the + points here.

Ive figured you guys out.

This war is only LEGAL, if you believe in the bloodlust ideology that its worthy to murder and mame to ensure the US economic survival.. thus OIL And the neo-cons.

This war may be LEGAL in the minds of certain americans.. and all that does is mirror the impression the world has of you..

That you dont care about the rest of the world, so long as your happy.

the truth is,

the UN have declared this war illegial.
so have MULTIPLE countries.
people WITHIN Your government have declared it illegial.

Frankly, the war is ILLEGIAL when looekd at from the 'WORLDS' view.
The war is LEGAL, when looked at from patriotic american/administrations eyes.

unfortunately, as Iraq, Vietnam, Korea have PROVED to you, no matter how much you puff your chest up.. the man defending his home with a pitchford will always defeat the occupying pirate.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join