It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This kid may have TK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I was searching online about tk and i found this on yahoo answers, this kid seems to not understand what it is and i think he is telling the truth...what do you guys think?

answers.yahoo.com...;_ylt=Ah9G6OWjAbhes3HAu82VjJMjzKIX?qid=20070212012102AADNJNF

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I am highly skeptical. It seems to me that anyone over the age of 5 would realize that what they were doing was certainly not just everyday business as usual. This person would have to know that most people cannot move things without touching them.

I am probably just jaded, but I don't buy the naive "I can move things with my mind - can't everyone?" speech.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I do believe TK exists but i like to see videos of people doing it. if this kid is confident enough with his TK ability maybe he would make a video of him doing it?

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Being around 4 boys... 7, 14, 16 and 18, Im here to tell you, if this kid could do anything of the sort he would be showing off for the world!

Its how boys are. They are developing that ego and have an excessive need to 'stand out' as Alpha... this would certainly do it.

He says he wants to 'hide' it. Nah uh, doesnt work that way with kids. Especially a boy that can do something YOU cant.

The kid is a poor victim of a religious fanatic and sounds very confused.

Kids...

*coughbull#cough*

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Not to mention that kid is extremely literate. Does it divulge anywhere his age, or did I just skim over it?

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The same kid who also asked What's your favorite comic book character of the Marvel Universe?

Perhaps he relates to characters in the stories through his "experiences" or perhaps he is living in a fantasy world ..who knows for sure

top topics

join