It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati is Untouchable

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The Untouchables ... Greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. The government is run like the news with employee's. They are the wealthy and we are the poor. The game is over. Do you guy's understand, it doesn't matter if you know, Game over.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Ummm. Okay!?

So, do you have any specific points to bring to the table, or is this just a general statement?

[edit on 2/17/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Can we just get Bill Gates and Warren Buffet to stamp them out for us? ....Can we at least ask 'em?

BTW: Warren Buffet donated 43 BILLION dollars to charity Thursday...Yes folks ..BILLION... gave it away. It was the largest philanthopic gesture of all time.

Gates and Buffet could buy the wealth of the Rothchilds and Rockefellers and all of our governments clock-punchers 100 times over.

Heck, Ophra has more money than the Rockefellers now...you think she wants to be a slave in tommorrows society... Pfffbt.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
oo--kaaay

looks like a hit & run to me!!! "user WAS on line 44 minutes ago" ..........to post this profound statement & then take off without any explanation.

Well anyways, its a hot day here & I'll be waiting........

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Figjam
oo--kaaay

looks like a hit & run to me!!! "user WAS on line 44 minutes ago" ..........to post this profound statement & then take off without any explanation.

Well anyways, its a hot day here & I'll be waiting........

He got paid to leave, I heard it was a substantial figure.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GwionX
Gates and Buffet could buy the wealth of the Rothchilds and Rockefellers and all of our governments clock-punchers 100 times over.

Gates is (was?) the richest man on the Fortune 500. The Rockefellers and Rothschilds, however, are two of the richest families in the world, period. The Rothschilds literally own international banks. Can't get much richer than that, right?

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   

The Rothschild family has far more money than all of the people on the Fortune 500 list combined.

Buffet is a butt kisser of the Rothschilds family, he wishes he was anywhere near as rich as them.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
What I meant about the post was to get you guy's to realize that information without money means nothing. Money is power. Money puts ideas into motion. Speculation and Information gathered by the sheeple may wake some people up but will still have the adversity of the sheeple who get their news from the tv and are too dumb to see otherwise. Plus conspiracy theorists don't have money to put up their own satellite and offer their own news. Print their own news paper. The only thing we have working for us is authors writing books that reaches readers. We need something the reaches the middle and lower class of America who spend the whole day working and coming home to the television for news. Targeting these audiences by some means will be the only remedy. And it takes money. Since the Illuminati has more money and power then any truther ever will thats hwy they have won.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well once people know the truth they dont turn back... all it takes is 1 mega rich guy to do the right thing and more will join them.

top topics

join