It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP Anybody else hear a high pitched noise? ringing in your ears??

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

I love your avatar. Got milk??? LOL

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by leemon

It just started up yesterday. Its like the chinese water torture. It goes on and on and on. I was feeling human and alive for a while. Those of you that dont hear it are blessed . I swear its a transmission of some sort.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I wonder what percent of people who experience this have or have had fillings , intuition tells me its close to 100% Ive read when radio wave's hit filling they bounce back in every direction as x-ray's I understand that filling's can act as a battery and energy fields act as antennas . I've also read in Hulda Clark's book 'The Cure for All Cancer's''That she discovered that fillings placed after 1985 often contain uranium she said that dentist know its there and its supposed to help the fillings show up on x-rays .In googling ''mercury amalgam filling removal and tinnitus'' together I read one of the commonly reported benefits of filling removal is the disappearance of tinnitus symptoms .I discovered the further away from power lines I go ' into the forest ' the quieter the signal I hear gets .I also have discovered with my digital multi-meter and a pie pan that there is a 60 Hz signal in and around my home .

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Funkydung

usually, high-pitched noises like that are produced when the ability of hearing a given frequency dies, or so i've heard.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I got 3 different tones. low medium and a high with the high the loudest. I was told that it is not truly known what it is, but many believe it is the brain actually creating the tone where damage in your ears has caused a dead spot, and the brain fills it in with that ringing. Some people get hearing aids that give off a tone that canx the one in your head.
edit on 15-12-2011 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
This very interesting.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by spective

Well, I for one dont have any fillings.I believe that some people are able to hear certain frequencies that were heretofor unknown.Therefor there are no guideline for these waves . These frequencies were silent for about 3 weeks but have returned.They are high pitched but not too high. In both ears with differing levels of volume.It is quite annoying at the lower volumes and frightening when it becomes louder .

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay

May I ask have you ever had fillings in the past ?
Why I think this could be important is that if they had uranium in them they could have released radio active particles in to the Vagus nerve en.wikipedia.org... from your jaw that runs right parallel to the ear drum .When Hulda R Clark would electrically test for cancer she would find radio activity in that nerve and also attributed it to fillings and or the rock phosphate used to filter laundry bleach .Someone mentioned cigarettes can cause tinnitus symptoms I thought it would be interesting to mention that tobacco is known to be fertilized with rock phosphate which is known to some times be radio active some researchers have suggested this is tobacco's cancer causing source and that organic tobacco is more easily metabolized by the body .

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
There seems to be a lot of interesting articles under the search ''whistling ears'' on this subject .I'm really curious if any one has found relief when adventuring under ground in caverns caves or mine-shafts .

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It's tininitus. quite common.
Also as others said can be a sign of high blood pressure.
See a doctor.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

It's only a display of your kundalini or philosophic stone. So it will be a long way to the truth in a labyrinth of ignorant people.
The alone thing you can try, it's to master it.
It's a secret so i can speak more about it.
There is many other secrets in this world.
For helping you, see the video :www.youtube.com...
and understand well....

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Flyer

i use a fan too it masks all sounds i find

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I have been in a band for almost 20 years. I always have a ringing in my ears.

If there are any young musicians reading this, USE EAR PROTECTION! You will NOT regret it.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by khufu1

It's only a display of your kundalini or philosophic stone. So it will be a long way to the truth in a labyrinth of ignorant people.
The alone thing you can try, it's to master it.
It's a secret so i can speak more about it.
There is many other secrets in this world.
For helping you, see the video :www.youtube.com...
and understand well....

When i speak about philosophic stone, i mean Philosopher's stone. It's the alchemical great work of philosopher's stone. Very secret and hard work.
edit on 22-12-2011 by khufu1 because: just a correction

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by spective

No I have never had a filling nor even a cavity. I t just stopped today about an hour ago . And in answer to another persons inquiry my blood pressure is not elevated .I believe certain people can hear these new frequencies which shouldnt be unbelievable as everybodies hearing is not exactly the same.Well .Have a Merry Christmas or just have fun if you dont celebrate it!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
It's tininitus. quite common.
Also as others said can be a sign of high blood pressure.
See a doctor.

It is way too late in the thread to post another word for ringing in the ears, please read the thread. Tininitus is a symptom, not a cause. This thread is exploring reasons why people hear ringing in the ears and many have been explored in here to a great length.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Thank you ,that make things clearer to me . Peace _javascript:icon('
')
edit on 25-12-2011 by spective because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
it's probably a byproduct of television, I have it all the time. but i'm not sure.
I was going deaf in my right ear, but that suddenly stopped and now where my left ear/jaw intersect is making "cracking" noises.
When I chew it makes this cracking sound, or if I tug on my earlobe. I think it's cartilage.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

At first I started to believe that it could be tinnitus but I am convinced it isnt. I dont understand why some of you simply refuse to consider a frequency is being transmitted that not all can hear. If you think of all the radio waves all at varying frequencies in our atmosphere, it is not inconceivable. It came back last night Fun Fun FUN !

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by khufu1

My mother had a masters in piano and pipe organ. Vibrations, sound is powerful indeed!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join