HELP Anybody else hear a high pitched noise? ringing in your ears??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Text

I KNOW THAT IT COMES FROM GOD. I know because the high pitch tones are directing people to hear God's voice. It is called a-tone-ment. If the left ear is humming this denotes a person close to you needs your help and prayers. The louder the tone the more urgent the request. the right ear will ring if God is seeking your help. These tones can not be heard by non-spiritual people. Only the children of the light.

This is not a physically thing that is happening. My doctors said I have perfect hearing and my meds are not causes it. If this was physically the tones would not stop and come when someone is directing the tones to you. You also can direct the tones to a person just by thinking.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Alas, I too suffer fromTinnitus. Mine was confirmed via hearing test that revealed I have permanent nerve damage in both ears to to shooting / listening to headphones when i was younger.

I have a severe case and the ringng is with me 24/7.... it never ever stops and nor will it ever stop.

I mask the sound at night with a CD.

Sometimes, I barely notice it, but when I focus in on it, thens its extremely hard to get back to the point where it diminishes enough to ignore.

As a matter of fact, reading this thread has made it become much more prominent.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
i agree with you buddy.. im no docotr but i tend to get the ackward ringing noise ... i describe it as when the tv is on but not the cable box for it to show reception...it goes EEEEEEEEEEEEEE. its either when i concentrate or when im about to go to sleep . I dont have a history of high blood pressure ; dont fire weapons; and well my ears havent sustained any sever damage that i remember off and well i rarely use earphones..Its been about when i was 15 that i noticed it and now im 20 and actually googled it and fouond yall. i believe its due to some sort of Radio Wave or other type of wave that i dont know about. wat is it really? msg me @ charlysnoox21@yahoo if any info. Thnxss

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
i have it also.ive readed about it.and i wonder why am i so deaf(:
i guess in most cases its normal...get some rest and dont worry about it

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RickinVa

As a matter of fact, reading this thread has made it become much more prominent.

Exactly............

I have noticed that it does increase when thought is put upon it.

I suppose that is true of most things. I have noticed also that it becomes more prominent when researching certain things.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
this high pitched ringing is subliminal mirco-wave frequency messages,its happening to alot of people.

the source is not humans its the grays and their artificially intelligent master,mr god machine!!.

they are subliminaly altering our minds,thoughts and beliefs.

so much is going on most are unaware of ,they are everywhere taking over and hardly no one realises.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

I have always heard this sound myself. In many ways it is like the sound of a CRT television but like it's from far off. I thought that it might go away when I got my LCD tv and got rid of the CRT televisions, but it doesn't. The thing is after listening to the sound of a CRT television and the sound I hear constantly I have come to the conclusion that it is an all together different sound. When I concentrate on the sound I can make it seem quieter, but I can never get it to go away. It's not as you describe, concentrating on it doesn't make it worse. Well if anyone has some advice that doesn't include hearing problems, I don't mind listening(reading). I have no real problems with hearing, all tests I have had say that may hearing is fine. I don't know though, not an expert here.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I found this post on google while searching my hearing issue. I'm looking for hints about what it could be causing this. The past few days my hearing has increased 10 fold. Everything is louder and I don't get a lot of wax in my ears. For about 3 mornings, I've been woken up by a shrill noise in my right ear.

This morning around 1:30AM was the first time I heard something, while awake. It was so loud and extreme, I waved it around my head cause I thought it was a bee or something.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I have the same thing, I don't think its tinnitus, mine isn't that high pitched though, its just a ringing / buzzing sound. I can hear it when everything is quiet.

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Funkydung

Yes. I am no paranoid and I have noticed a distinct increase/consistency of this noise. I hear it right now as I write. It is not normal.

ColoradoJens

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I do hear it...even last night and this morning (10/23/08 to 10/24/08) I believe it is a signal, but I just don't know from who or from where. Only certain people hear it, although all of humanity has the potential. The problem is most people are distracted by the outside world, and in some cases, their own thoughts, so they miss the sound. Continue to seek, the answer will come. I assure you, it is not due to hearing loss. Hearing loss is usually preceeded by a low pitich, not a high pitch sound. Happy travels!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
if I know something about acoustics is that high frecuency wavelenghts are really short, like 3 inch at 20khz, and what I hear "when I cover my ears" and ocasionally when one of my ears goes kinda deaf and I hear the pitch, is if not at 20khz, Higher. IMHO if it was a conspiracy I guess they would use low frecuency waves that we can't hear but eitherway it sounds ridiculous. I think my problem comes from abusing my ears, whether on gigs or listening to music at high SPL, so I'm going to the doctor and so should you.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I always hear those. From what I understand, it is caused by one of the cells (the ones that allow you to hear) in your ears "dying". Either that or, like me, you are sensitive to the TV/electronic frequencies.

[edit on 11/12/2008 by prototism]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I get it quite often. Why, I just got it logging on to the computer and getting on this site. It's odd how it happens, out of no where. I never thought anything serious about it. Should I?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
IMO it is just your bodies natural vibration. Sometimes you can hear it,it is nothing to worry about.Everyone at some point in the day can hear a ringing,buzzing,frequency in their heads,has the whole world got tinitus? I don't think so. A much more plausable explanation to me,other than the whole world is sick,is that it is a completly normal,natural sound that the vibrating particles in our bodies make. That's the reason for you noticing it,just by concentrating on it,it's a part of you. I'm talking 'bout good vibrations. When you're in a quiet place,concentrate on them and try to make it go up in pitch. It's very serene

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I have exactly this for several years (I am 59 now ..started at appr. 51). One particular high pitch continous varying in amplitude depending on environment and stress state. Before that I used to call myself favored for having "zero" noises in my ears. I have a low blood pressure from birth, and generally good in health. I have tried several treatments with calcium pills etc with no results. Originally I was told that it came from some infection for which I needed to take very strong cortizon based meds, which I did not do. The fact is that at onset I had a high fever for one day as could often happen. At start was very low having to concetrate to hear it but grew larger and larger having settled the last years. Sounds that ar at exactly this pitch (i.e. electronic thermometer) can not hear them at all.
As one doctor told me ... you should be happy if it stays there and not increase.
I work a lot with computers for many years (with large tube screens in the past) ... and I have noticed that several friends working with PC have developed that even being much younger.
The way I cope with it is to try not to concentrate on it. From all my (not doctor's) research all these years maybe the name for it is tinnitus.
I reply to this because I got upset from all the junk that people write ...
Good luck, marios - GREECE

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I too have this sound in my head... it's kinda like the whine of old gen tube TVs. I have also realized that it gets a little louder every three or four years. Sometimes I can't even sleep cause of that sound and I turn on my table fan so that it's 'whirr' sound drowns it out.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I (and my mother, but not my father, nor my wife or siblings) have also experienced a ringing. I doubt it's tenitus (sp?), because the change came suddenly, and without shooting guns and without high blood pressure or any other health problems.. I'm also pretty confident it hasn't anything to do with the "grays" or their master "mr god machine".

I mentioned to her recently that my ears had been ringing very badly lately, and she said that hers had been doing the same, and further discussion revealed that the phenomenon had begun at about the same time.

I don't know what the problem is, but it seems rather widespread.

I hope it goes away soon, cause it's a real pain the (r)ear.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
....uh going to go slightly left on this one...

I get it too and lemme say it ain't coming from this world. seriously. everything on this planet vibrates at a frequency and only those meant to hear something above & beyond is for a reason...your quest is not to find out how it happens but why? its an energy source outside of our 3-D confines because thats what the world wants you to stay tethered to.

my feeling, you have recently become more spiritually attuned than you think...

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join