It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Doubt/Iran War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hey ATS!!

I have not posted for ages and I dont even really know why I have not. Regardless im posting today to tell you all what I think is just around the corner. I am aware that this is nothing new to lots of you but anywas.

My thoughts are is that U.S or U.S Israeli conflict with Iran will soon be daily news and a new war for the American public. My reason I believe so strongly in this is because of recent evidence presented in the mainstream media.

First,
The New WMD's
www.youtube.com...

Second
The Crazy Dictator
www.washingtonpost.com...
www.worldnetdaily.com...
www.newsmax.com...

Third
U.S Military Build Up
www.cbsnews.com...
news.yahoo.com...

Fourth
Pre-War & War Games
Note: (The connection im making is the celebration of the Isamic Revolution on the 12th this month and the 2 bombings that haven taken place against Irans Revolutionary Guard and civilians, the connection spark tensions Iranian on Iranian in Iran, provoke them. )
news.yahoo.com...
uk.news.yahoo.com...

Fifth
The Evidence/PNAC/Neo-Cons
Note: (These links are views, opinions and ideology)
www.globalresearch.ca...
thinkprogress.org...
www.globalresearch.ca...
www.antiwar.com...

Well ATS lets discuss...

[edit on 17-2-2007 by Soul_Contagious]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
As soon as the US started pinning the blame for 100's of US deaths on Iranian weapons in Iraq, I went from thinking an attack on Iran was highly likely - to thinking an attack was pretty much a certainty.

All the pieces are now in place. The whole nuclear issue was probably enough in itself (especially considering the Israeli position) but now we have a chance to get the US public, who might be skeptical after the Iraq mess, to start crying for blood as well. It's perfect...

news.yahoo.com...

Al-Qaeda armed with Iranian weapons? Who writes this stuff?

And literally as I'm typing this, this report from the BBC...

news.bbc.co.uk...

Can there be any doubt about what is coming?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
It's just a matter of time. Probably sooner than later. Get ready for lots of flag waving and uber patriotism on the MSM with a "join the military" ad at every commercial break.

The similarities to the Iraq build up are uncanny.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Great to here some responses, Curio that update from BBC is scary because now you can tell the U.S. is more interested in destabilizing the countries military infrastructure then bombing its grade 9 science labs I mean its nuclear facilities

ATS are you guys not interested in this subject another U.S., oil, Neo-Con driven war. Wheres the Conspiracies?? Wheres The Concern?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
What your saying is is that if you watch enough tv, have no life and constantly hit the road block known as 'reason' in your everday evaluation of the world, you will become more easily succeptable toward believing that a war with Iran is emminent?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
ya......thats exactly what im saying......lmao!
nothing is emminent except you accusation of me having no life...but now that its no longer emminent and has become the past. You can relize I think there is no doubt that a war with Iran will occur tommorow or before the end of the Bush Administrations term buddy. lol

Actually though if anyone has anything positive to add to this thread about things they might of heard, read or watched about a U.S Iran war. Please post it
Thanks Ats

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
ya......thats exactly what im saying......lmao!
nothing is emminent except you accusation of me having no life...but now that its no longer emminent and has become the past. You can relize I think there is no doubt that a war with Iran will occur tommorow or before the end of the Bush Administrations term buddy. lol

Actually though if anyone has anything positive to add to this thread about things they might of heard, read or watched about a U.S Iran war. Please post it
Thanks Ats

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Yep its defo gonna happen check out this report i came across today!

Pelosi Greenlight's Bush's Iran War

By Patrick J. Buchanan
3-21-7

If George W. Bush launches a pre-emptive war on Iran, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi will bear full moral responsibility for that war.

For it was Pelosi who quietly agreed to strip out of the $100 billion funding bill for Iraq a provision that would have required President Bush to seek congressional approval before launching any new war on Iran.

Pelosi's capitulation came in the Appropriations Committee.

What went down, and why?

"Conservative Democrats as well as lawmakers concerned about the possible impact on Israel had argued for the change in strategy," wrote ghe Associated Press' David Espo and Matthew Lead.

"Rep. Shelley Berkley, D-Nev., said in an interview there is a widespread fear in Israel about Iran, which ... has expressed unremitting hostility to the Jewish state.

"'It would take away perhaps the most important tool the U.S. has when it comes to Iran,' she said of the now-abandoned provision.

"'I don't think it was a very wise idea to take things off the table if you're trying to get people to modify their behavior and normalize in a civilized way,' said Gary Ackerman of New York."

According to John Nichols of The Nation, Pelosi's decision to strip the provision barring Bush from attacking Iran without Congress' approval "sends the worst possible signal to the White House."

"The speaker has erred dangerously and dramatically," writes Nichols. Her "disastrous misstep could haunt her and the Congress for years to come."

Nichols does not exaggerate.

If Bush now launches war on Iran, he can credibly say Congress and the Democrats gave him a green light. For Pelosi, by removing a provision saying Bush does not have the authority, de facto concedes he does have the authority.

Bush and Cheney need now not worry about Congress.

They have been flashed the go sign for war on Iran.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I found this this morning...

Iranian navy starts war games in the Gulf

With our air craft carriers in the Gulf already. Very scarey. Did I hear someone say Gulf of Tonkin?

Gulf of Tonkin Incident

You know what's sad is that we all know it's coming, most people disagree with it, but it just keeps on rolling.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by mecheng]

top topics

join