It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf War Vaccines, (lost Shot Records)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I'm sorry. Trust me, I know it's scary.
There are a few things that I KNOW they gave me. And there are a few things that I can't prove they gave me, but I was in boot camp during a period when a certain number of a certain kind of vaccine was being issued to certain enlisted people.

On top of that, I was assigned certain duties that placed me, untrained, in very hazardous areas and situations.

There is no help.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Im digging up an old thread here apparently, but I just came across it and wanted to add a "Me to". Well basic bootcamp company. I don't remember alot from then. 1993 navy. i do remember the company commander being pissed about something during our jabs. I remember we got them over 3 days i think it was and i remember that the number of jabs didn't match what was in my medical records right after boot camp. I also remember something about having my security clearance raised to secret or something like that out of the blue. me and 2 others. the excuse i was given was I.C. sometimes need it for radio rooms etc. and one of the other guys was an I.C. (or going to be after A school but there were 2 other recruits going I.C. who didnt get the bump. Also I.C. is internal communications for those who dont know. we fix phones) but the 3rd recruit was going apprentice (not an I.C. )

while in the navy i was treated like a faker with my medical issues until the fevers started. what little medical records i do have are the ones i got when i got out, but its not my full records. they also only mention one fever and that it was 103 when i went to them and that it went up before it came down. didn't say how high or anything.

i have tried to get my records and only got a run around. your records are not kept here they are kept at place B (sorry don't remember the names of the places) when i would apply at place B i got the same letter from them but saying place A has them. one enjoyable bit was after i moved and had to go to a new V.A. place the receptionist lad asked if i had a copy of my records i told her no but where i came from should have them and she said she had those but they were only from when i was seeing those docs not from navy time. i told her good luck getting them even i cant get em. she smugly told me "oh i can get them" needless to say i have fun asking her if she has em yet every 4 or 5 months i get harassed by V.A. she still hasn't got em.

technically i do not have G.W.I tho. my medical discharge was chronic hip pain unknown etiology. once i got to a V.A. they rated me with fibromyalgia. (my theory is because i didnt leave the states the flea couldnt of bit me that they were blaming G.W.S on at the time) as my life was crumbling apart around me i found a support board online (back in 95) and was basically booed off it. i had enough crap going on that i didn't want to deal with the nasty messages from people there telling me i was faking and only looking for attention etc that i couldn't have all the symptoms i mentioned at the levels i had them. I do understand their points but i just got done dealing with navy docs treating me pretty much the same way.

I guess I could of just left it at, Sorry for digging up an old thread but I wanted to say Navy vet here who had the vaccines and no one can find my medical records either. I am also curious just how many of us there are.

>edited to add that there were more recruits going I.C. and to add what I.C. was<

[edit on 30-4-2010 by mutly]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join