It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Dangerous

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
ok, this is a question for everyone. i know people have 'vanished', for investigateing things like JFK's assassination. so what i want to know is, what is the one thing the government likes to keep hidden the most? the one thing with almost no information, the one thing thye are willing to kill people over. i find it kinda interesting, and would realy like to know the top conspiracys/mysterious events that the government likes to cover up.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Well, we might night not really know....it might be that secret still!!

I guess if the government is concealing information on UFOs and ET visitations; then this would be the most secret and most dangerous information.

Although there are so many people researching these issues; the authorities will probably leave most researchers alone unless they get too close to the real information; which would probably be real difficult for most people.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I reckon that area 19 is the most covered up secret look at these pages:

www.serve.com...

www.area51zone.com...

Is this the real area51

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by schwarzwald22
ok, this is a question for everyone. i know people have 'vanished', for investigateing things like JFK's assassination. so what i want to know is, what is the one thing the government likes to keep hidden the most? the one thing with almost no information, the one thing thye are willing to kill people over. i find it kinda interesting, and would realy like to know the top conspiracys/mysterious events that the government likes to cover up.

Wait a second here. You personally know people have vanished huh? ok, umm...how? do you know them personally and then "poof" their gone or what? what type of support do you have that ANYONE has vanished.

I personally believe the government was behind it as well but your asking a question here with a decision already in mind. and a vague question at that. What makes you think that I or Billy Bob from utah or Jimmy from New York would have any idea what the government REALLY wants to keep secret.

I'll level with ya, i'm not trying to put ya down by any means but i work for the federal government, I have a top secret security clearance, PERSONALLY have seen with my own eyes cover-ups i'm not allowed to discuse. But to be perfectly honest with ya I HAVE NO IDEA, honestly, no clue at all what the gov. REALLY wants to cover up the most.

Personally if i had to make a judgement call i would have to say that it would have to be something like the "dog-man", he claimed that he was a secret service agent, showed a badge and moved people to another area. the secret service denies that any SS agents were even in that area at all. but all of this happened at, you guessed it, right behind the grassy noll. That would be my 2 copper pieces of the matter.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
i never said i know them personaly. joe bob in philly i dont know, but if he vanishes, he got to close ot the truth. stop to think that if it is a secret, not everyone would know about. otherwise, it isnt a secret. If the president has a big cover-up, the CIA may not know about it. it can stay in mr. president's mind, and no where else. there is a point, the biggest secret is just that, a secret and we dont know about it. but also, i am trying to divi up what is a real mystery, and that from what is a plant story.

but the government friend here, said more then you needed to. you gave me a perfect lead, and the last peice i need. so, thank you.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
i've always been intrigued greatly by the story of the so called "dog-man". There are a few stories about him, but this one is personally my favorite: at some point before the president arrived a man dressed in a suit just like the secret services carrying a NORMAL size brief case flashed a badge to a few people in a parkinglot just behind the grassy noll and told them they needed to move to another area.

After the car was loaded into a c-130 to be brought back to DC and an invintory done (noted the bullet holes and such in the vehicle) and was under the complete care of the secret service, it arrived completely repaired in DC. the windshield had been poorly replaced, and some holes covered up. sounds strange eh?

You can find this account in the book "Secret Service, an enigmatic history" at any barnes and nobles. It's a very dry read though but full of good info.

I read of the book a few times before i joined the service myself. I recomend that and the book "Standing next to history" it touches very briefly on the Kennedy assassination.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
there is one thing that i want. and i realy need as much help on this as possible. I would like, to get a month by month report from January 1, 1962- December 35, 1963. It soudns simple, but there is a catch. I want it all in the life of a Jacueline Lee Bouvier Kennedy Onassis. And only her. As an example, id like to know everything she did in January of 1962, and so on until December of 1963. If at all possible, i want as much information as possible fromm what i requested. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by schwarzwald22
there is one thing that i want. and i realy need as much help on this as possible. ... If at all possible, i want as much information as possible fromm what i requested. Thank you.

Is that all there is too it?

"Ask and ye shall recieve."

You just ask the undercover government opertives on this site, for whatever top secret information that you need to conduct further research into whatever it is that you are investigating?

And they discretely provide that information, discretely via secondary channels, so that you can post your research findings at a latter date?

[edit on 21-2-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
im saying if anyone has any information about where i can find this, that would be helpful. thats all. but it does have to be about that particular person i mentioned. i figure if anyone knows where i can start to finding that information, it would be extremly helpful to me to know.

posted on Feb, 24 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
well lets see an intelligent idea

get a collaberation of what people have been tallking about researching at the times of ther covered up death's and then see what the biggest secret no no's are.

i'm sure it helps get there attention if you are naming names and have photo's but IMO that would be beyond stupido

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
One thing the government likes to keep hidden the most?

Free energy.

Destorys ameica's economy, the whole world economy, power of the oil cartel, combustion engines in civilian, military transport, vehicles, governments, companies, etc... proabably alot more that I havent thought of.

may be directly related to alien/ufo tech.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I like the idea of taking a slop in the Army that wants to play in the "they" field and they give him a job in Russia telling him how to play it and what to do. Basic all junk no real op and than call him back to do a job a big job. Now Mr. Slop not knowing what he is in for but just wants a piece.

You play on a person's emotions of wants,needs and belonging and you can make them do almost anything...case to case basis of course.

top topics

join