It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Rant: Secret US Based Forces plan to ignite Nuclear Bomb in New York

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 07:31 AM
link   
If an off-the-wall conspiracy-rant on one topic can be judged on the sheer volume of words written, this one is at least in the running for a gold medal. If we add run-on sentences to the mix and poor copy-style, we may have a winner. The only disturbing discrepancy from previous entries is the lack of ALL CAPS... hmm...

You be the judge:

www.voxnyc.com...

The first "sentence:"

A thorough scientific analysis of the swirl of events, people, nations, motivations, propaganda, personalities and histories involved in this current moment in history, leads to only one conclusion - That clandestine forces aligned with George Bush Sr. are planning to attack the US population, blame it on Islamic terrorists and use the attacks as a pretext for a total clamp-down on dissent, basic civil liberties, normal democratic processes and In the confusion that will follow they will wage unchecked war and aggression against Iraq, and other nations, Islamic and otherwise, who have natural resources and particularly oil reserves that this shadowy group of petrochemical and arms industrialists are thirsting for.

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 08:18 AM
link   
That's ...surreal.

But ya gotta love people who can post something like "the result of scientific almost forensic dismantling and analysis of the semiosphere " with a straight face, y'know?

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Ummmm not like you at all.

Major improvment

I'm gonna go and read the rest now.

I gotta say i love this bit

"
After a large section of New York has been destroyed and contaminated, Americans in the midwest and south will rally in outpourings of emotion and support for the mass exodus of New Yorkers to different parts of the country. Americans will be glued to CNN as it delivers the gripping images of a valient George Bush fearlessly entering the radiation perimeter in full radiation gear, (the best available) live. Then after a commercial break (And terror warnings for Homeland "Security" and the TIPS "snitch on your neighbor program") we will focus on the compassionate George Bush visiting a hospital where a young girl, suffering from radiation sickness, is being treated. We can see the American people in a rage of anger. Fraudulent polls will show 97% of Americans want to use nuclear weapons on some country - any country. And we can see the rousing images of Bush and his running mate, probably Rudolf Guilianni, during the next election as they sweep across the South and Midwest locking up state after state sailing to an easy victory.
"

Ohh by the way. We have quite a number of people living in NY, so hows it feels guys? Sceard, yes/no? Considering stocking up like i did with iodine? Speaking of which, i recieved my order a day ago.

The best place to buy it :
www.areyouprepared.com...

[Edited on 19-11-2002 by Tyler]

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
There are still speculations that terrorists will attack a major U.S. city with nuclear weapons.

I'm pretty sure there could be some sort of basis for these types of rants, as Pakistan has leaked nuclear technology to terrorists already.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Yep i've been thinking this for a while.

I'd be scared if i was an american ;P
Though what makes u think it will be New York? Why not goforsome other part of the country that isn't as built up as New York?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
new york is our largest city and a major financial center for the world, therefore it is the most logical for an attack. but many other cities could be targets. btw tyler, the iodine inst gonna do ya much good. it wont keep you from getting radiation poisoning if you are close enough to the blast or if you are exposed to radioactive fallout. it ONLY protects your thyroid, not your whole body.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE

Though what makes u think it will be New York? Why not goforsome other part of the country that isn't as built up as New York?

Great signature!

Noooo where's the Santa one? Put it back

[Edited on 10-2-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam

Great signature!

Noooo where's the Santa one? Put it back

[Edited on 10-2-2004 by lilblam]

ROFLMFAO!!

yeah thanks

I have a rotating banner on a server....I'm just going to go and make the banners more leaner

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisnolefan
new york is our largest city and a major financial center for the world, therefore it is the most logical for an attack. but many other cities could be targets. btw tyler, the iodine inst gonna do ya much good. it wont keep you from getting radiation poisoning if you are close enough to the blast or if you are exposed to radioactive fallout. it ONLY protects your thyroid, not your whole body.

Yeah it is a logical for an attack...from anoutsidegroup....
But whatis being said is that forces aligned with George Bush Sr...will be doing it. So why should they do it on NYC...a heavily built up area....when they can do it on other parts of the country that aren't as built up...but will still cause a huge uproar from the rest of the US populace?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Link wont work for me.

That clandestine forces aligned with George Bush Sr. are planning to attack the US population

Sounds frightning to me though. How evil can these men be just to attain Wealth that will cease to exist in the after life.

Deep

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
"" wealth that will cease to exist in the afterlife ""

Very good way to think, because itstrue. Butthese men are evil. Their afterlife is now, they only see this life and whats in it and live only for it, so they need to accomplish all they can here because they think
that this is it. There is nothing else.

ether that, or they do beleve in God but just decidedto be evil and lie and cheat their way through life.

William. have yu ever considered moving out of NYC? Because I sure considered moving out of the city I live in because its only a matter of time before something like this is put together to get the america people to back
us using nuclear weapons on the middle east.

whats the way to get the US people to back a nuclear attack from us?

you got it.

pace.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   

My bet is a nuke...on a nuclear plant especially if it's a key plant....THAT would cause one hell of a mess...

[Edited on 11-2-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The people of the United States will revolt against their government, taking it out.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'd suspect something small before the election. Something small enough to fix and save people from, that would make Bush look more like a hero. Also something small enough that we can *CATCH* the perpetrators, and they can say "Thanks to the quick leadership skills of our president, the attackers have been apprehended and will stand trial for their horrible crimes" etc etc. Makes Bush look gooood.

After the election is over and Bush wins, I'd suspect a BIG nuke in order to declare a national emergency and give government ultimate power. From then on out, it's a Police State, and the condition of the world will detereorate VERY quickly as we attack one country after the next and tell people "we have intelligence that these nations were in cahoots in this attack" when in reality it was our government all along

Makes sense?

[Edited on 11-2-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
make sense?

Very much, I was thinking it this way too. The only other possibility is tha if they want bush gone they wil stage a major attack.

But thats how they will probaly do it. His ratings fall, an attack happes with the need for super man to catch him or it, then the ratings rise after he makes us safer, then after they are out of the woods in the electon, they use a major attack to inforce martial law.

souns like this is exactly how the will do it, and its sad that we have to sit here and tak like this but its sadly true, and noneof my family memeers see it this way, so they go aong with the program without realizing what is behind all this, they think im nuts.\

peace.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Apologize for not finding the ATS thread on the missing suitcase nukes.
It is here somewhere and provides enough credible information to show
the possibility that Osama Be Azzhole may have acquired suitcase nukes
from the Russian Mafia and expertise from Pakistan to referb these. If
this is so, and If they can plant these things and set them off, they aint
gonna let George Bush Sr, Jr or ANYBODY else take the credit. Will
NYC be a target. Most likely. As would the capital of ANY country
assisting the US in Afgan or Iraq. They have been rather public in their
screams about "something big" is comming, bigger than 9-11.

What would be the outcome? The end of civilization? No. Anyone ever
got to visit a nuke site recently, Like Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Trinity site,
Maralinga, etc......(The one megaton or less sites I mean?) Nasty, ugly,
sick, ......a loss for words, but not the end of civilization. And they are not
radioactive forever either. Someone would have to be mad to knowingly
inflict that kind of suffering on others. (US guilt over the Japanese sites
proves they were not mad then, just ignorant.) No nuclear power today
is mad, and they all go to great lengths to "secure" such resources from
madmen. The ONLY possible exceptions would be a terrorist organization
with nukes, and a lapse in Pakistan, and Kim Dong II.

William's link is to a scenario of a single nuke in NYC. Nukes leave fingerprints.
Anyone ever read any of the Tom Clancy novels? Yeah, the very next day
military folks will know an awful lot about that nuke, where it was made, and
tracking its path backwards. And then the polls wont be ficticious. Especially
if its a 20 nuke scenario. You are going to have a large chunk of the world
demanding to see a million rag heads floating belly-up in the arabian sea.
In that world, sanity, if it still exists will be a no-nonsense offer to various
countries harboring the source. "Give up the basturds you are harboring
or we shall begin construction of glass parking lots in a neighborhood near you.
And by the way, our people here dont seem concerned about colateral damage
right now. You got 24 hours."

Final comment on the site you referenced, William. That site illustrates a danger
zone for conspiracy theorists. Thats the sort of theory that really does attract
"spooks", as THENEO would say. It borders on sedition.

/\/ight\/\/ing

top topics

join