It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

carlos "menstealia" is outed by Joe Rogan...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Apparently Joe Rogan and "carlos mencia", his real name is Ned, had a confrontation a week or two ago and the video has now been posted on the internet.

www.youtube.com...

(some of the videos have been removed as menstealia is trying to do some quick damage control)

Joe Rogan alledges that "carlos mencia" A.K.A. Ned has stolen jokes from Ari shaefer and other comics including 13 minutes of jokes stolen from george lopez which aired on HBO and was later pulled off the air. Apparently "carlos mencia" is not even his real name nor is he mexican.

Joe Rogan has been banned from the comedy club and his agent has dropped him because it is the same agent as carlos menstealia. Anyway, there is currently a petition going around requesting that carlos menstealia be removed from comedy central.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I've known about "Ned" for about 2 yrs.

I watched that video earlier this week, hilarious!

I can't stand Mind of Mencia, I refuse to watch that crap.

Sucks that they banned Rogan

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Ohh I love that video! Carlos Mencia is so stupid. You can tell that he's extremely intimidated by Joe Rogan and puts on a 'hard' front.

His show is so corny and only seems to attract low-class, racist teens who repeat the phrase "Dee-dee-dee" at every given chance. Gives me goosebumps.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
i heard about his ..eh was never a fan of carlos menzo anyway haha

top topics

join