It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone out there who knows what this really is?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:
Wig

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Do you have any links to the news articles about this crazed killer?

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Not yet but I'll try my best to find 'em for ya...

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
holy@#!$ thats a valpine beast what ever you do dont get near it and if it is looking for you get out of there,

these beast's you do not want to mess with they will not hesitate to kill you, im not trying to scare you but im stating the facts ive seen one from 300yards from where i was hunting in the brush with my best friand he went to get his kill, the beast came out of the dens forest into the feald and tore him up, it took my best friand from me i whached his death with my own two eyes.

i swear to god this is not a joke!

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Draco87

please supply some supporting evidence to co-oborate your extra ordinary claim

because to be brutally honest - i believe you are lying

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Draco87

"Valpine beast"!? First time I've heard of this. Care to elaborate? On both the "beast" and the death of your friend?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
"Valpine beast" my oh my, and it tore your friend to pieces as well, lucky you got away to tell the story. Something like this must have hit the local papers at least.
Give me the date when this happened and your buddies last name and the name of your local or state newspaper then I will look for it. Then we can show everyone you are not a Hoaxer and lier.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Why do i waste my time reading threads like this?

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
wow.this thread keeps getting odder and odder,the boy,the asylum,and now the valpine beast what the????any one explain?

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I too have had encounters with the creature as described by the OP, as well as that famous Idahoan Valpine Beast....but that was MANY years ago.

I have since been in Rehab and stopped smoking that stuff!

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If this story is real, it sounds like a Black Panther. They carry their meals up into trees, and of course have "cat faces". The height could be the Panther looking at you from a tree, even if it is leaning out from behind one. This of course is if this story is true, which I could hope by now would produce some photgraphic evidence, seeing as the OP has witnessed it more than once.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
What were you smoking? Just Kidding

It sounds like something that I saw in the Mountains outside LoLo, Montana.

Looked part reptilian, humanoid, furry, stank like you can not believe, claws like a badger but 3-4 inch long, and exposed spine.

I always believed my sighting was from tainted moonshine

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I dont know which is worse, the fact that I read the entire thread, or the fact that I thought there was a chance of pics being posted

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quackmaster
Classic case of someone reading a description of a mythical creature and then creating a post that says - hey 'mythical creature forum type people' any idea what this is.....

I know without a doubt that if somehting like this happened to me - the last thing I would do is ask for help on a forum. I might discuss it at some later date, but my ass would be straight off to the local police and or press.

The story doesn't hold up, the usual lack of evidence crap is there (for a change) and I imagine the ususal crap excuses for lack of evidence will be forthcoming.

You've earned yourslef a few ATS points now stop waisting our time or provide some evidence.

This kind of post makes me want to rip somebody limb from limb.

This is a place for "Big People". You should be posting on iCarly.com.

Your "Gift" saving you from a creature with it's "spine ripping through it back", or whatever, "the only one"?

Some people said there has been a creature hanging out in your back yard?

Dude. Don't do this anymore.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Can a moderator please close this crappy thread?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join