It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Balloons over Whitehouse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Its to hide all the ufo activity over the Pentagon.

The UFO's are actually in the balloons!

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
I feel a little odd about this. What if the balloons are there to cover something else up?

If real UFOs show up, "hee, hee, just balloons."

haha i was going to say something to that effect. like they are having some kind of interstellar summit and they can blow off arriving aliens as balloons.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
From the OP link:

According to department officials, the balloons are part of a series of tests the Pentagon does on its building defenses regularly.

I wonder if this was done before 9-11....If so they sure did not help on that day.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I personally think the reason for the balloons is obvious -- to lift equipment to detect chemical and/or biological weapons in the air around/above the pentagon in case of an terrorist explosion in Washington DC.

The balloons are likely just lifting detection equipment that would trigger something like all the building's windows to automatically shut, start air filtration systems, and probably an increase in internal air pressure in the building so that the 'bad air' can't get in.

I really don't believe it is anything more advanced than that.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
NBC4 Maryland has this on their site.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
From the lack of wind-effect obviated by the wires (spread pattern), it's rather obvious.

They've contacted ETs, they are scared to death, and they're showing off their goods. Hot air, thrust upwards, in the hopes of dissauding the belief that has been presented. That they have a sense of knowledge, and that they, in turn, have something to offer.

I suggest, we, as a people, get up there and set the story straight.

If not, the situation could get "grave", and these ETs might assume us all: blustering buffoons, who pretempt the exempt of self-contempt status.

There. I've finally said it. I feel better.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I can see the reason and need for them and think it is a good idea.

During WWII they used Barrage BAllons with limited success

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
It's started..

Lex

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Oh sure I post the true article and not a single reply someone chainges pentigon for white house and all of a sudden its a huge smash thanks a lot everyone

Here's the orriginal ATSNN Submission

Its actualy for the 34th anual Pentigon Garage Sale.

Come join in the fun and pay pennies on the dollar for stuff you already paid for!

[edit on 17-2-2007 by whatukno]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheExaminer
NBC4 Maryland has this on their site.

thats one of the worst pictures ive ever seen haha, they must have took it while all the sun was in the lense or something. someone get another pic so i can clarify how useless the balloons are lol

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Oh sure I post the true article and not a single reply someone chainges pentigon for white house and all of a sudden its a huge smash thanks a lot everyone

I thought I read Pentagon, then it said White House.
That explanes it, thanks.

[edit on 17-2-2007 by hoppy]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

But this forum is a lot more fun!

ATSNN is too stuffy.

edit to add...

I see they moved it.

I did post a link to it. I did my part.

[edit on 2/17/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Its actualy for the 34th anual Pentigon Garage Sale.

Come join in the fun and pay pennies on the dollar for stuff you already paid for!

[edit on 17-2-2007 by whatukno]

I got dibs on the programmable lightly used, enfoiled keyboards, and a couple of cases of the industrial de-greaser, dis-infectant.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I'll take the used servers, and computer equipment. Well, I doubt we would get access to any of that, unless they pull out the hard drives.

I don't know, sounds a little like the Phoenix lights recently. "Oh, we do it all the time. Just flares."

It's just something that seems odd. I don't know when the government is being "genuine" with us.

Troy

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Did they use 99 of them?

Were they Red?

Well, Nena says they are "Luftballons"

I thought nobody recognized this song from the 80's
(If this is what Nygdan is asking about)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join