It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firefighters Guide to deal with UFOs (video proof)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Thank you for a great post ET and for having a brothers back. Seems some KATS dont have my back anymore.

By the way I just landed at O'hare in the windy city and it seems the locals (talked to a few on the plane) said the UFO sighting here was not as it seems.

Locals dont know anyway so I cant give them too much credit.

I would like to see te FEMA book from that time beause it sounds like one of those "what if" scenarios to make sure you are thinking everything through.

What would I know?

[edit on 18-2-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

[edit on 18-2-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

Jeez I always trim my quotes, I didnt this time because my mouse went screwy and I ad to use my stupid laptop mouse pad thingie.

Sorry I am a little sensitive today. Seems every woman I know hates me, except for one.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Thank you for a great post ET and for having a brothers back.

Always. I always have the backs of those who are sharing their truths with others. I appreciate who you are and what you do, because i have a basis for reference and a first hand experience and understanding for your brand of thinking. Others may simply not understand us or the obsticles we face while adhering to the expectations placed upon us. But, then again they probably know stuff we don't know either, so i imagine it works out in the end ... coupled with a little tollerance and empathy for others.

I would like to see te FEMA book from that time beause it sounds like one of those "what if" scenarios to make sure you are thinking everything through.

I think you'd find it interesting. The way they word some of it seems like they are speaking from experienced phenomenon when up close with ufos. Not sure if it was based upon first hand knowledge and accounts, but some of it seems intriguing to say the least, and some of it as you stated seemed to me to be "what if" scenario type stuff. If memory serves me correctly, i think it mentioned possible radioactive type debris, but it has been awhile since i've seen it or read it.

What would I know seems I have an ego problem according to some u2u from someone I loved.

Maybe a little bit of an ego, but not a problem as far as i'm concerned.

Perhaps you may just feel unappreciated from time to time. Keep in mind you know who you are and what you have done, as well as what you are prepared to do if ever that moment arises.

Not all people on this planet can understand what it means to be willing to die yourself for the life of total strangers.

It sort of puts us at odds with our very genetic encoding of "Self Preservation". And if we override such an "instinct", perhaps we don't fit in totally with that brand of thinking all the time.

So, from the perspective of a being that is the manifestation of "Self Preservation", it may seem like you are egotistical.

Keep that in mind, and try to be more humble, tollerant, and understanding. I'll follow the same advice i just gave as well, even though i also feel a little frustrated at times for the same reasons.

As i am sure many do.

Thanks,
john paul peter

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Seems every woman I know hates me, except for one.

She's a gem alright. But, i doubt every other woman you know hates you.

I know Queen loves you, and i assume your mother does, too.

So there are at least 2 in this world that do not hate you.

Sorry for the diversion ... Back on topic

[edit on 18-2-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

I know Queen loves you, and i assume your mother does, too.

Thanks ET. You made me feel much better brother. Your list of certifications is amazing too!

Let the thread keep flowing.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
LoneGunman and Esoteric Teacher, I want both of you to know that I respect both of you very much. Firemen are heroes and that is how I view them. God bless you and your families. Keep the good work going.

I hope that we all see the day when UFO disclosure becomes a reality.

ET thatnks for the vote

[edit on 19-2-2007 by The Coward]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Thank you, that is very kind of you to say.

I just like to play with the siren!

ET do you guys have sirens on your rigs at the airbase?

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I wonder if the police have something similar. In my view, the first people to be on the scene of a crashed UFO or any other aerial vehicle would be the cops and the firemen. If the government really does know about the UFOs and aliens there must be some sort of agreement.

As a member of BOTH Police and Fire I can tell you that I have NEVER, EVER been informed, briefed, or trained on handling such a situation.

The Book in question DOES exist, it is real and I have held it in my hands. But it is not used as a training tool. I too have had similar training as the other two FF's in this thread (fire 1&2, EMT, WMD's, Hazmat etc) but I have also had tactical police training including SWAT and counter terrorism.

Some of these training schools were put together and conducted by the federal govt (homeland security, DoD, Park police) and never was there a mention or training scenario regarding the prepardness for UFO crashes or handling Alien bodies.

Just because something is put in a book does not mean it is Gospel.

The person I quoted is correct, police and fire would be the first responders to any crash whether it be plane, helicopter, UFO, or blimp and there is no training regarding UFO's. You cant go to the National Fire Academy in Maryland and take a class on "UFO Cleanup" or "UFO's and school boiler rooms, a case study."

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Thank you, that is very kind of you to say.

I just like to play with the siren!

ET do you guys have sirens on your rigs at the airbase?

Yes we do. Other than focussing mostly on Emergency responses to the base we are assigned to, or mutual aides near the base we pretty much do the same thing you do.

However, i must concede that you probably respond to more calls than we do.

Most military personnel are VERY safety conscious. It's sort of like being a firefighter for a town of firefighters, who work around alot of things that have the potential to go "boom".

I'm in the middle of some online training for "ERO" which is an acronym for Emergency Response Operations, and deals with necessary skills for operating within the something formerly known as the DCG or Dissaster Control Group.

an email i recieved earlier today:

All,

I hate to say it but more training to sharpen our skills as Fellow Emergency Operations Center (EOC) members (Formerly DCG). Everyone except Mrs. ****** needs to complete this required training and drop off a copy of the certificate to Training.

If you have not taken the course yet please take the time to do so. We have until the COB Feb. 23 to complete the training.

All DRF members must take the ERO training within 30 days of AFI 10-2501 publication. It was published on 24 Jan 2007. If you have any questions let me know.

Here is the web site: When logged in click on the “COURSE LIST” then look for the “Miscellaneous (29)” button and click there, scroll down until you find the ERO course.

golearn.csd.disa.mil...

I bring this up, because during the courses introduction .....

They referenced FEMA manuals for the source of some of the material being presented.

So, it would seem that FEMA does have some input into our military firefighting training. Or else why would their manuals be introduced in certifying online training session???

They mentioned 3 different FEMA manuals as being source material for some of their training, however this is usually not the norm.

As Lonegunman and i contend, we usually follow NFPA and IFSTA for the majority of our learning when it comes to fire sciences.

This is unusual that a FEMA source was referenced during my training, but the timing seems to be appropriate, so i thought i would share this tid-bit of knowledge with you guys.

The sight for this online training is:
golearn.csd.disa.mil...

*I'm not sure if it is possible to access the sight without legitimate reasons though.

So, unfortunatley some may have to take my word for it. But, i assure you that some reference material was introduced that cites FEMA as the source.

thanks,
john

[edit on 20-2-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This is an encounter that firemen had with a UFO. It happened in 1991, I don't think the guide was available yet?

But anyway, this is why it is a good idea that they train you guys for if UFOs arrive. You will be the first in line, and if you have not a clue to how to deal with UFOs, it could cost your life.

See video Here

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Cops have nothing like this in their training I can assure you of this. I was trained as a law enforcement officer in the Detroit metro area and spent 7 years on the force. I still have all of my training material from the academy, nothing there. Sorry!

But it would be nice if you would scan the book pages, author, publisher, etc....in PDF docs so people can see for themselves the video was not the greatest and blurry most of the time, but I do have to say interesting material.

Originally posted by The Coward
I wonder if the police have something similar. In my view, the first people to be on the scene of a crashed UFO or any other aerial vehicle would be the cops and the firemen. If the government really does know about the UFOs and aliens there must be some sort of agreement.

[edit on 21-2-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I have the book on hand, and i'm willing to take photos with my digital camera of any parts you guys wish. I will not edit them with any tool to keep the full and clean exif data.

Go ahead, tell me what parts exactly do you want.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Nobody so far? Well, then ok. I'll be online 2 more hours. After that, the next chance for me to reply to picture requests will be some time tomorrow.

edit: small typo

[edit on 21-2-2007 by KillTheShill]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Since this information was from a 1992 FEMA handbook and then shortly removed it would probably make sense that only very specialized and covert Federal level trainees receive such training. Local and state level fire and police would probably not need to know such information!

Possible units could be from:

NSA and/or in conjuction with FBI
Specialized black-operation military units with fire/riot training

This is just my speculation based on what I have read/heard! I am not affiliated with any of these groups/agencies!

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Just returned from a stint away...

You are going to call me an IDIOT? Could I have some modertor action here please? I am the guy that walks throught the fire to save your family have some respect.

Hey hey bro... not at all. I was merely saying with idiot the likelihood of me misspelling it was lower. That's it and I do have mucho respect for the work you do... I was a broker working in Manhattan when the towers fell so I saw first hand how much we, the public, rely on firefighters during crisis. None of that is lost on me.

This manual is real though, I wish I could have caught the History channel special.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SwatMedic

As a member of BOTH Police and Fire I can tell you that I have NEVER, EVER been informed, briefed, or trained on handling such a situation.

How long have you been involved? Also, from what i heard there was a huge flap after this thing was released in the early nineties and it was repealed by FEMA. As I mentioned before, they did everything short of retrieving sold copies from private homes. I'm almost certain only very few were formally trained on it because as soon as it was released the Feds wanted to take it back.

Originally posted by SwatMedic
Just because something is put in a book does not mean it is Gospel.

But it does mean the gov't wrote it and it's a HUGE validation of what they know to be true. If you notice this was released at the end of the big Bush/ beginning Clinton timeperiod. At that time FEMA was not so closely aligned with the Republicans and the CIA so they were acting on their own liberty so to speak.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join