It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firefighters Guide to deal with UFOs (video proof)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

The UFO chapter was only printed in the 1992 or 1993 2nd edition of the FEMA Firefighters Guide. You won't see it in more current editions.

Ok If Coward cannot come up with a scan I will put the word out and have this book tracked down by the brotherhood. Just because we see snippets talkng about how to handle a UFO, does not mean it is refering to aliens, it is more than like talking about unidentified aircraft. You never know what they have onboard. We had a cessna crash into a lake close by here and we had to go by certain protocol because the aircraft was unknown. We finally had it identified by the FAA and then contacted the victims wife. If they are crashing and are not yet identified you have a UFO that may have something harmful onboard that could harm first responders.

I do believe this is something taken out of context and the links are not any way near a scan of these guide books by FEMA.

THE FIRE SERVICE IS ALL ABOUT SCENE SAFETY.

So a book that relates to an unidetified flying object means an unidentified possible health hazard. We train for EVERY scenario. Aliens are not part of the FD's scope of consideration. I take my job seriously and have never caught a sniff of alien scenarios.

[edit on 17-2-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
If memory serves me right the music is from the Bophomet. Devil Worship Video taken in in the Master Lodge in San Francisco, Ca.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   

The UFO chapter was only printed in the 1992 or 1993 2nd edition of the FEMA Firefighters Guide. You won't see it in more current editions.

I heard that the 92 printing of this guide was a mistake by FEMA and they did everything they could to dissolve traces of it short of tracking down copies sold. Supposedly there was a backlash internally after the book was published and FEMA was ordered to yank the UFO info. I have seen an electronic version of the guide and it is absolutely clear to any imbecil that they are referring to ETs and EBEs - their scenarios describe "little alien bodies."

Regardless if this is an isolated printing, the fact that FEMA has their name on this book is IMO 100% certifiable proof of gov't knowledge. Though I know without a shadow of doubt that ET's are real this book just further solidifies my understanding of the subject. Great post Coward and King Lizard!

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11
I have seen an electronic version of the guide and it is absolutely clear to any imbecil that they are referring to ETs and EBEs - their scenarios describe "little alien bodies."

It should be clear to any imbecile (you spelled imbecile wrong how ironic) that an electronic version is more than likely a hoax. Perpetuated by some items in that manual that may have in it original unaltered state had some items some teenage alien-head decided to extrapolate and embellish upon.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Though I know without a shadow of doubt that ET's are real this book just further solidifies my understanding of the subject.

So why do you know that ET is visiting our solar system? Your location says 33 Meridian, o are you stating you live in New Mexico, near Rosewell? Are you closer to Hope or the trinity site?

I know a thing or two about a thing or two, and I have been in your shoes and now beyond. You do not know if they are visiting us or not son.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
@ LoneGunMan

No - I live in Denver but Im referring to the San Luis Valley in southern Colorado - Roswell(Area 51) is a front. The real bulk of black ops and gov't UFO activity is in Colorado.

I grew up in Colorado Springs, a stones throw from NORAD and I've seen my share of silver discs - with others I might add. I have even had one approach a friend and I while hiking at about 10,000 ft. on a mountain... this thing was about 50-75 ft. from us. An experience like this will surely leave you a changed man. This thing was beyond our comprehension and the way it disturbed the environment and animals was nothing short of freaky. But even with all of those sightings, I always gave a high probability to these discs being terrestrial or gov't in origin. But unfortunately, or fortunately to some, I was abducted in 97. I don't need your, or any other persons, validation to believe what I know to be true.

Also, pardon my mispelling, I should have said idiot. But needless to say, the electronic version was just what I perused but you can look at the Amazon link... this thing was published by FEMA for certain in 1992. Have you seen "The Greatest Story Ever Denied"? They present this manual in that documantary and they show it clearly as being printed by the government.

[edit on 18-2-2007 by kronos11]

Mod Note: Trim Those Quotes - Please Review this link

[edit on 18-2-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I remember my grandfather a NYC firefighter showing me this book. It is not a hoax this is a real chapter in the manual(last chapter I believe) I think the year I saw this was 94' no clue how old or new the book was though. He has since passed away, however we saved all his books and such, Ill take a look around to see what I find.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
Just because we see snippets talkng about how to handle a UFO, does not mean it is refering to aliens, it is more than like talking about unidentified aircraft. You never know what they have onboard.

Dude, it's talking about space aliens. It says "Alien Creatures" referring to the occupants onboard a UFO who come from outer space.

I do believe this is something taken out of context and the links are not any way near a scan of these guide books by FEMA.

This book is real! The content refers to extraterrestrial aliens and UFOs whether they exist or not. The book sites many other books and uses those experiences to create a protocol to deal with the unprecedented arrival of ET UFOs. This is not a joke, hoax, or fantasy. This is real!

THE FIRE SERVICE IS ALL ABOUT SCENE SAFETY.

Yes... indeed, even from apparent aliens who have "crashed in a school ground boiler room".

Aliens are not part of the FD's scope of consideration. I take my job seriously and have never caught a sniff of alien scenarios.

Apparently they are. If this book was ever used to help train firefighters then extraterrestrials are part of the FD consideration.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Also, pardon my mispelling, I should have said idiot.

You are going to call me an IDIOT? Could I have some modertor action here please? I am the guy that walks throught the fire to save your family have some respect.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This is true.

I have a friend who became a firefighter and i told him about that section in their training book.

he laughed at me ...

when he full read the book, he had to admit, i was right about that ection being there.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
@ mrmonsoon
Sorry FEMA does not make our training books. They usually come from the "Interntional Fire Service Training Association" so please have your facts straight.

THIS IS NOT A CONCERN OF THE FIRE SERVICE.

Mod Note: Trim Those Quotes - Please Review this link

[edit on 18-2-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward

This book is real! The content refers to extraterrestrial aliens and UFOs whether they exist or not. The book sites many other books and uses those experiences to create a protocol to deal with the unprecedented arrival of ET UFOs. This is not a joke, hoax, or fantasy. This is real!

Apparently they are. If this book was ever used to help train firefighters then extraterrestrials are part of the FD consideration.

Then hy do they not train the men that will arrive on those scenes? This is not any part of any fire/rescue training, this is not second hand information this is from the BOOTS ON THE FIRE/RESCUE GROUND.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I never said that was in a fema book
I said it was in the "firefighters" training handbook.

Your believing me or not is not important, as i know for a fact i am right.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I am an EMT. I am emergency vehicle certified.

I have not seen or been told anything about UFO's or aliens. I am going to be out of town all next week so I will not have access to my station. When I get back though I will spend few days lookng up the Officers training guides.

Kinglizard is correct. I don't have copies of it, but i had seen and read it in 1996 I believe, but after the ufo section had been taken out.

There was a review section or scenario based portion that dealt with priorities ....

The scenario in the section (if memory serves) was what should be a firefighter's priority if an unidentified flying object were to crash into a grade school. Should the occupants of the craft be rescued first, or the children?

There were also other vague what ifs in the FEMA manual section in question. For instance: to not rely entirely on radio transmissions, as they may not work near unidentified flying objects.

I did a ATS engine search (i remember talking with member "FEMA" about this in a different thread) Keywords "FEMA MANUAL" and came up with a few hits, here are two:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Sorry FEMA does not make our training books.
THIS IS NOT A CONCERN OF THE FIRE SERVICE.

LoneGunMan has his facts straight as far as i know.

I have been an Air Force firefighter since 1998, mostly stationed at Nellis AFB, so our protocols may be slightly different from the civilian sector, but i am not aware of FEMA authoring any of our training manuals either, nor am i aware that they ever did. However, i have seen the book in question, but that was about a decade ago at least.

My qualifications include graduating from the Air Force's Fire Acadamy and my certifications include:
Firefighter I & II
Airport Rescue Fire Fighter (ARFF)
EMT-B
Fire Officer I & II
Fire Instructor I & II
Fire Inspector I & II
Hazardous Materials Incident Commander
Hazardous Materials Technician

and about 50+ other misc. certifications concerning fire sciences and military oriented stuff...

I think our main learning tools and references are the IFSTA books and we adhere to NFPA standards, and a slew of other sources as well, but i am not sure if FEMA ever had a say so in the training regulations of Firefighters, but i may be mistaken, and it may have been before my time. I'll ask the older guys later this week if they have ever heard about FEMA dictating any aspect of Fire Department Personnel training.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
For the people who swear that this book is fake, no-existent, hoax, misunderstood information, I will let you all know that today is your lucky day.

It so happens that at 4pm Est. time, the History Channel will be airing the show, "When UFOs arrive". This show covers the book, and what its contents are. There are highly professional UFOlogists that talk about the book and its contents. You will see that what I am saying is true. This and the fact that I am about to make scans of the famous chapter 13 of this guide.

Check this show out; it will blow your mind away. It covers who wrote the book, and how FEMA endorsed it.

Jeez, not even with video made of it will you guys believe me. That was the whole purpose of me making the video. I wanted everyone to know that it is REAL!

Anyway, you will have your chance to see it for yourselves. I will remind you guys when the show is about to air.

Here is the link to the History Channel
Schedule

P.S. If anyone has tivo, could you please record it and upload it, and make a link on this thread so that EVERYONE knows that it is true.

[edit on 18-2-2007 by The Coward]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
*Bump*

Twenty minutes for the show to start. "When UFOs arrive". It talks about the UfO chapter 13 in the fire fighters guide to DC.

Please go tune in on the history channel so that you can see that they talk about this guide. It is very important that you do this becasue they will cover who wrote it and where you can find it.

I kept my promise to keep you updated on the show.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Yup, he is right.

I am watching it right now central time.

The plan has been discussed. They even mentioned the possibility of peoples minds being affected abnormaly.

FEMA does have the big F in it. FEDERAL will over ride very quickly if any National emergency happens. I am sure the Top Officials are very aware of this aspect of the training manual and would be prepared to pass it on to the men in the field in an efficient manner if it comes up, a crash.

They said it "May not be a comprehensive plan" Yeah, it's hard to know what would happen if such occured!!!

[edit on 18-2-2007 by interestedalways]

[edit on 18-2-2007 by interestedalways]

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I told you it was real. I own a copy of the book. That's why I decided to do the video. I thought that this was pretty impressive to have government officials to write about the subject.

I copied the show but it is video cassette. I would have to find a way to upload it here.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
I told you it was real. I own a copy of the book.

I don't think myself or Lonegunman ever meant to imply you were attempting to mislead us concerning the existance of the FEMA manual. We were only saying that it is not something that firefighters are exposed to during our training that we are aware of.

I've known about the FEMA manual for some time now, and my interest in ufos played a prominent part in my decision to do what it is i do for a living. So, yes i do believe we are being visited.

Why else would a FEDERAL agency add such a portion into their manual, at one time?

Great HEADS UP on the TV documentary COWARD!!!!

You have voted The Coward for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Sorry FEMA does not make our training books. They usually come from the "Interntional Fire Service Training Association" so please have your facts straight.

It Seems to me that both sides of this arguement are 100% correct, yet we still seem to be at odds??? Curious how 2 individuals can be telling the absolute truth, yet seem to be contradicting eachother.

Interesting system we live in, isn't it?

You have voted LoneGunMan for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

[edit on 18-2-2007 by Esoteric Teacher]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join