It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Bangs in Maine Also

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I can relate a similar experience to the top story.

My wife called me the other night on her way home from work. OUr business is 4 blocks from our house. She is yelling on the phone, run outside and look to the right there is a %^%%$ UFO. She said it's just hovering there.

My wife does not believe in them, however I do.

Anyways I go out and look and at first I didn't see anything but then I see these lights coming right at me and it flew over our house.

I thought it was an airplane at first, but it had 2 large bright lights and a couple red ones as it was coming towards me. But as it went over me I noticed a fuzzy light in the center and a bunch of lights in front, nothing like any plane I have seen.

The sound was that of a jet but much quieter, although this thing was LOW, I'm talking 200 feet and it was BIG, the size of a freaking 747.

I've seen alot of A-10's in the area, we are 45 miles south of Battle Creek, MI where the A-10's are stationed, but this thing was way larger and alot slower.

Here is the best recollection I have of what it looked like.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Did it sound like a Sonic Boom, like you would hear from, say, a cloaked Aroura Project vehicle passing overhead?

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The aurora supposedly sounds like continous chain lightning. Maybe that was it.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Interesting turn of events. My friend apparently saw a rectangular shaped, Very transparent UFO last night (17/02/07). It was white and as said, transparent, and it hovered over West Paris, Maine. Was about an inch in size at an arms lenghts (between thumb and index finger). Aaand that's all there was too it.

Just saying, nice coincidence is all. He's not into UFOs or anything, nor does he know about this site. I actually had to report it for him at the NUFORC site, he just didn't want to be taken as a 'nut'. Go fig, huh?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
That's a pretty cool story about the UFO. I honestly need to spend some time looking at the sky.

Troy

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
News reports today about "Strange Lights" in Somerset County:

Thread:

ATS Thread

<< 1   >>

join