It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Bangs in Maine Also

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Hope someone form Maine may be on the site today. I'm in NH and this is eerily similar to the Ohio loud bangs. I'll keep poking around for more info.
Here's the link to the sory.

www.sunjournal.com...

Lots going on lately!!

Becker

[edit on 17-2-2007 by Becker44]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Your link's not working, but I found this on the site. www.sunjournal.com...

Interesting.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Thnaks for the link. I'm trying this one again.

Becker

www.sunjournal.com...

the link works now sorry for the short post.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44
Hope someone form Maine may be on the site today. I'm in NH and this is eerily similar to the Ohio loud bangs. I'll keep poking around for more info.
Here's the link to the sory.

www.sunjournal.com...

Lots going on lately!!

Becker

I have had this happen. Once in a carwash at about 3am... nice. that's a whole other story.

Some of my guys have had this happen... it's NOT uncommon before an event or right after... this is called a "memory marker".

Consult www.alienhunter.org for more info.

SPout

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I have been hearing loud bangs here in Indiana too. I assumed it was pipes bursting.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hey Becker,
I'm from the Pittsfield area. Too far away to hear or see anything pertaining to this report. I didn't realize there was so much activity out there. Thanks for posting! My dad and I experienced something like this years ago while camping in the Greenville area. We just figured it was military stuff going on.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hey Strange,

I'm in Keene NH myself. Haven't heard or spotted anything in this area for some time now. Keep looking up!

Becker

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
why dont you please explain what a "memory marker" is rather than plugging a website off of ATS? I went to the site and see no mention of hte memory marker on the main page link you provided. Thanks i'm curious. Also google search turned up nada concerning a "memory marker" in relation to ufo or alien activity...

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44
Hey Strange,

I'm in Keene NH myself. Haven't heard or spotted anything in this area for some time now. Keep looking up!

Becker

What's "some time now"? And what happened right before the "some time" started?

SPout

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I've been trying to find a news article from a couple years ago about similar booms being felt and heard in Augusta. A couple of my friends experienced this and I lived about half hour away at the time and didn't feel a thing. I remember it being all over the local news the next day and it was said it wasn't an earthquake. In my searching I've found two articles about these occurences happening in another county in Maine and I'll try to search some local news archives to see if I can find info about the night in Augusta.

Somerset CountySomerset County 2

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
why dont you please explain what a "memory marker" is rather than plugging a website off of ATS? I went to the site and see no mention of hte memory marker on the main page link you provided. Thanks i'm curious. Also google search turned up nada concerning a "memory marker" in relation to ufo or alien activity...

Allow me to perfectly candid here... All due respect intended as well...

I am NOT here to "plug" anything. I am not here to "sell" anything... and if I were You wouldn't even KNOW IT. Now THAT's a weird one, no? LOL!

Reference to the AH is for YOUR benefit. I'm here to SHOW YOU that there IS somebody that has been studying this, gathering evidence, and has RESERVED JUDGEMENT to get there. He's been doing this for 40 years, and is an abductee himself.

If there are doubters... His SON was abducted at age 6 as well.

HE is the one that pioneered the facet of the abduction experience dealing with FLOURESCENCE. AND... anybody that might doubt THAT, but KNOWS that have weird stuff going on... go out and get yourself a good quality blacklight... and put ypur body under it on those nights you wake up at 3am...

I can say this with some degree of confidence... You will probably find presence of this "material". What's the explanation? No idea.

Now...

"MEMORY MARKER"

Following is quotation from ALIENHUNTER: The Evidence in Light

"...Hiding evidence is a clear example of abductees being instructed by the entities: "You will NOT remember" or "You will NOT check for evidence". This compounds the difficulty of finding flourescence when you must get to the individual within hours to days of the real event. With the Investigator and Abductee aware of this probability to forget, delay, or even destroy evidence, recognizing a memory marker for what it is, can sometimes be the trigger to do a check for physical evidence. This can help you find the physicality related to recalled information and may direct the search of where the abductee or investigator should look...

...Memory markers are signals that something else is "in there"..."

Generally speaking this is something like picking your nose SEVERELY... areas of a road or the house that you avoid... things like that.

The BOOM is something that MANY abductees have experienced right at the beginning or right AFTER an event. Hence... "marker".

SPout

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Thank you for digging for the information, finding it, strengthening your comments and this thread by posting the proper information without the empty promotional link.

[edit on 17-2-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Okay so I found an archived article on the occurence in Augusta. I actually will have to pay three bucks to see the whole article and having to copy it on here might make it lose credibilty. If anyone else cares to see it let me know. Here's the link to location of where it's at:

It's under the heading:

The Earth moved - somehow
By BETTY ADAMS, Staff Writer

Kennebec Journal (Augusta, ME) August 23, 2003

AUGUSTA - Don't blame earthquakes for the rattles and rolls that shook buildings and shook up people in the middle of the afternoon Friday. The definitive word from the National Earthquake Information Center in Boulder, Colo., is that the three shakes and booms were not caused by earthquakes.

Bob Lent, district chief for the U.S. Geological Survey, said, "They did not detect anything above background that could indicate an earthquake."

Lent, whose...
Click here for complete article ($2.95)

So here's the thing, the date this occured was August 22, 2003, so I searched the date and location in Google and the first thing to come up was this:

Earthquake Claim

So here's the question: The first article begins by stating the National Earthquake Information Center in Boulder, Colorado and the U.S. Geological Survey stated there was no evidence of Earthquake's occuring. The second page from the maine.gov site states there were two small earthquakes. So who is telling the truth?

Would love to hear some feedback folks!

[edit on 17-2-2007 by strangefires]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I read it, but I didn't see anything about "bangs" in Maine. Am I just missing it?

I did read about the aircraft. Very interesting stuff happening as of late.

Here is one article from February 24, 2006 in Maine. Kind of interesting it is in February as well. No seismic activity picked up in this, like in the Ohio booms.

www.seacoastonline.com...

Troy

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
I have been hearing loud bangs here in Indiana too. I assumed it was pipes bursting.

Hmmm.. I posted in the other thread about bangs in Ohio that I heard a muffled bang late last week super late 3 am (? ish) when I let my Labs outside. I didnt think much about it till I saw that thread. Where in Indiana are you? I am just outside of Indy.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Had it once near Sebago Lak this past Summer, very large bang, like pile of steel beams just fell down and slammed into the ground. Neighbors felt/heard it too, nobody knew what to make of it.

[edit on 17-2-2007 by Mainer]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hmmm, what the hell? Now that I think about it I heard a loud bang too, though here in Sweden. We've had two bombs over the past years, and those are the only things I've heard that sounded as loud as this. Buut I guess it could've been a late new years eve rocket or something.

Problem is, I'm in Umea, Sweden, so I fail to see how they're related.

[edit on 17-2-2007 by Drexon]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Makes me wonder if there are underground tunnels with trains breaking the sound barrier. Since it doesnt seem to be planes. Any chance these are occuring near military bases? I would assume the tunnels link major underground bases. Just throwing out an idea btw not saying thats what it is.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Well i live in England and i have heard loud bangs such as this. It sounded as though a war was going on. I don't know how that corrilates with the bangs in America but i was just sayin.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Hey Starwatcher, I know there's a small military base in Augusta, but I'd have to check and see if there's any in Somerset County aswell. There's also a large base in Brunswick but that's further south.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join