It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old UFO Abduction Sighting, Somewhere near Nontclair, New Jersey 1997

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Hey guys,

I was talking with my good friend Pat (Shadowyfoe) and I remembered an old UFO sighting that I think was pretty strange.

I was staying at my aunt's house in Montclair, New Jersey.

My cousin and I were riding bikes, at about 7 to 8:00 PM. It had become really dark.

We rode along a desolate stretch of road along a large field with trees in the background. Beyond the trees, there is about 20+ acres more field.

That night, we were riding along when a sudden flash of light nearly blinded us. The flash of light appeared to be coming from the area of the field that we could not see because of the thick rows of evergreen trees that were in the way.

I can only describe the flash as though someone had turned a mess of halogen lights in a pitch black room. Pure whiteness.

In the darkness, I looked over at my cousin. The flash of light (which was coming in 6 second bursts) was so bright that I could see the contour of her face perfectly in the light. In the distance we only heard a faint hum as the light went on and off.

Soon after, the bright white light became and intense angry, blood-like red.
The red light, which was actually very scary, stayed solid for about 2 minutes instead of blinking like the white light. Now, the noise was slightly louder, and more aggressive, almost like an electric guitar with too much gain. There was a lot of bass to this noise and we could actually feel it from the mile or so distance of the "object".

Soon, the red light returned to white for less than 30 seconds, then stopped, along with the deafening bass tone.

After the noise and lights stopped, a large illuminated object slowly hovered gently over the tree tops. The object was silent, and not illuminated. The object was the typical elliptical UFO shape. Then, slowly, two rows of lights came on. The top row was light one giant light that circumvented the craft. The second row was an assembly of dots: three in the "front" and three in the "back". I am putting front and back in quotes because I don't know if this was the front and back of the aircraft, but I am assuming because of the way the "object" flew away from us. The object slowly hovered toward us over the treetops, and then suddenly jolted up into the sky.

I am thinking that this was a UFO abduction, seeing as I can't think of any other reason that a craft would just stop in a field for no reason other than being on a "mission" of some kind.

Can anyone explain this to me? has anyone seen this incident or ones like it?

Your input is most appreciated.

Ranchy

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity, what made you remember this event from almost ten years ago now?

Have you considered the possibility that you were abducted, or that the light you saw and the noise that you heard somehow affected your psyche, or even your memory?

You definitely have an interesting story, so I am curious to learn more about it.

Have you gone back and checked archived newspaper accounts in the days following this incident? There might be a completely natural explanation for what you saw that was covered in the media; even as a back page story.

I am new to the field of UFO research but I know the basics, and you're story has definitely intrigued me.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Well, the thing that made me remember was that my friend and I tend to have randomly placed conversations about paranormal subject matter.

This time, we started talking about UFO's and it made me remember an event. That tends to happen to me; my brain will squirrel away random memories until a trigger word or conversation makes me go "Oh yea, I remember this one time..."

I think I may have been abducted at least once (went to bed in top bunk, woke up on couch with migraine and scars on chest), but that was after I moved down from New York to Florida.

This conversation also made my friend (Shadowyfoe) have a paranormal recollection of his own, which he posted here.

These are not the only paranormal experiences we have had. We have both shared a paranormal experience where we captured odd white noise on an MSN Messenger audio chat. If we can find the file (which we "misplaced"), we will post it somewhere in the appropriate section of the forum (with commentary, and also in a podcast, with a basic description of what can classify as white noise, ie., only one person could hear, etc, etc).

Ranchy

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRanchMan
Hey guys,

I was talking with my good friend Pat (Shadowyfoe) and I remembered an old UFO sighting that I think was pretty strange.

I was staying at my aunt's house in Montclair, New Jersey.

My cousin and I were riding bikes, at about 7 to 8:00 PM. It had become really dark.

We rode along a desolate stretch of road along a large field with trees in the background. Beyond the trees, there is about 20+ acres more field.

That night, we were riding along when a sudden flash of light nearly blinded us. The flash of light appeared to be coming from the area of the field that we could not see because of the thick rows of evergreen trees that were in the way.

I can only describe the flash as though someone had turned a mess of halogen lights in a pitch black room. Pure whiteness.

In the darkness, I looked over at my cousin. The flash of light (which was coming in 6 second bursts) was so bright that I could see the contour of her face perfectly in the light. In the distance we only heard a faint hum as the light went on and off.

Soon after, the bright white light became and intense angry, blood-like red.
The red light, which was actually very scary, stayed solid for about 2 minutes instead of blinking like the white light. Now, the noise was slightly louder, and more aggressive, almost like an electric guitar with too much gain. There was a lot of bass to this noise and we could actually feel it from the mile or so distance of the "object".

Soon, the red light returned to white for less than 30 seconds, then stopped, along with the deafening bass tone.

After the noise and lights stopped, a large illuminated object slowly hovered gently over the tree tops. The object was silent, and not illuminated. The object was the typical elliptical UFO shape. Then, slowly, two rows of lights came on. The top row was light one giant light that circumvented the craft. The second row was an assembly of dots: three in the "front" and three in the "back". I am putting front and back in quotes because I don't know if this was the front and back of the aircraft, but I am assuming because of the way the "object" flew away from us. The object slowly hovered toward us over the treetops, and then suddenly jolted up into the sky.

I am thinking that this was a UFO abduction, seeing as I can't think of any other reason that a craft would just stop in a field for no reason other than being on a "mission" of some kind.

Can anyone explain this to me? has anyone seen this incident or ones like it?

Your input is most appreciated.

Ranchy

Hm, somehow this all seems to jog up some sort of recent conversation or something, perhaps instead of a abduction this was simply just a sort of pit stop, besides, how many people would you be likely to find in the woods? Seems to me the rural parts of NY state would make a great place for that, or perhaps they needed something hm?

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
That could be a possibility.

I got a vibe that something strange was going on even before I saw the "craft"

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Where were you when you saw this? What state, county, city/region?

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well, if you read the title, you'd see that.

anywhoo,

I was in Montclair, New Jersey. The Year 1997.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
lol, i go to school at montclair. ive actually had an orb experience down in central jersey where me and 8 other people had a light shine down on us and then once i thought "that doesnt make sense" we looked up and saw something streak away.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Could you maybe describe that in greater detail?

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRanchMan

After the noise and lights stopped, a large illuminated object slowly hovered gently over the tree tops. The object was silent, and not illuminated.

Ranchy

well witch is it illuminated or not illuminated

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Oops, typo.

I meant that it was illuminated. I was distracted. SORRY!!!

My Bad.

Ranchy

top topics

join