It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Have you guys noticed how Bob Lazar's website has become inaccessible lately? I wonder why that is...

There's a mirror site up at this address, please bookmark.

Still the most valuable website on the ET and S-4 theme.

[edit on 16-2-2007 by Thodeph]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Yea, I just tried the direct link and it is now password protected for some reason.
Thanks for the mirror site thodeph

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
i always thought Bob lazar's website was www.unitednuclear.com..., I never heard of him having a personal webspace another than that.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Boblazar.com describes in detail what Lazar's experience was at S-4; the site is made by an acquaintance of his, John Farhat.

UN papoose and PW sector or something similar used to work. But since last year, however, nothing gets through. Movie directors...

Access the mirror site for the full account.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Thank you, Thodeph. Could not have been more timely. I tried to access the main site yesterday and didn't understand what was going on.

Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
You're welcome. Don't hesitate to spread it. I hope it gets a page ranking in the search engines.

posted on Feb, 18 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The Wikipedia article on Bob Lazar has also been reworked into something less debunkatory :-)

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Seems now that Truman, backed by Prescott Bush, created the Central Intelligence Agency in 1947 upon the provoking crash by the Reticulians. Tthe 'Greys' indeed might have been holographic productions by the Nazi Germans.

See
German secret agents infiltrate United States of America
edit on 31-12-2012 by Tdeflo because: .

new topics

top topics

join