It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where did UFOs come from...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
UFO's come from two places:

1. Our goverment
2. Aliens from other planets

What about:

3 Another dimension ie "string theory" suggests multiple dimensions?
4 From the future...?? ie perhaps they are "teasers", as Douglas Adams speculated? (In fun, in "Hitch Hikers...")

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
For me its easier to lump all off-world visitors together as extraterrestrials. An all-inclusive term for creatures that come from other planets, dimensions, or whatever else may exist.

I'm not even wanting to speculate where they come from yet, just that they don't come from this planet. Pretty much everything I've read and heard from the most credible sources just suggests different planets.

[Edited on 19-12-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genya

Originally posted by mrmulder
UFO's come from two places:

1. Our goverment
2. Aliens from other planets

What about:

3 Another dimension ie "string theory" suggests multiple dimensions?
4 From the future...?? ie perhaps they are "teasers", as Douglas Adams speculated? (In fun, in "Hitch Hikers...")

You're right. They could also be from our future or from another dimension too. That's a possibility.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Egyptians made model airplanes that realy fly for a long time. They also "wrote" about "grey kings from Troth" who helped them invent tools. Read my post about beliving in aliens and tell me what you think.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
i havnt said this alot and alot of people dont know

they have found a alien/human hybrid missing god mommey

so they cleam on KGB files

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by intelgurl

the ufos that are watch us are BLACK PEOPLE. You can see that we were the first here, you see clues that we already explored the world, and the ancheint egyptians knew calculas (needed for space travel). The Black people in those ships are waiting to take us home. and if I were you I would believe REVALATIONS.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Good Question.

They can be:

1. Extraterrestrials who are ahead of us in evolution and technology. Most physicist think there's parallel universes or we exist in a multiverse. So other beings could evolve in other universes and now they have the technology to traverse the multiverse. Some will say they couldn't travel here, but they will have advanced technology and of course we can't limit them based on our technology and knowledge. Years ago people didn't have televisions or computers.

2. They could be us in the future. As Einstein said, the distinction between past, present and future is an illusion. This means the future exists right now. So maybe future beings can travel back in time.

3. They could be Extradimensional. Maybe a 4 dimensional being appears to us as a U.F.O. Maybe some U.F.O.'s are organic and they are extradimensial beings in a 3 dimensional universe.

It's good to explore these things or you will let the powers that be define them for you. I think they exist beyond any reasonable doubt. There's more evidence that backs ufology than there is for black holes or virtual particles.

With ufology you have both direct and circumstantial evidence.

Direct evidence - Eyewitness accounts from Presidents, police officers, pilots, the military and more.

Circumstantial evidence - cave paintings, ancient manuscripts, paintings, pictures and video.

The ancients talked about them. The Bible called them Clouds or Chariots of fire. In India they were known as Vimanas. You can find their description in alot of cultures.

The language of the day was myth and mystery so I don't know how the skeptic thinks the ancients would write about these things. Do they think they would write a Stephen Hawking paper?

[edit on 20-5-2008 by polomontana]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join