It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 used to dispose of bodies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The 9/11 attacks where staged by the CIA as a means to dispose of bodies they have been experimenting on over the past 50 or so years. Also the employees in the towers at the time of the "attacks" where shipped to secret locations, in order to be the next generation of CIA guinee pigs.

The CIA and various other goverment organisations have been using humans to experiment on, and have been (upto 9/11) been storing the bodies in a section of The Pentagon, and so another plane targeted the area in which these bodies had been stored, again to remove evidence.

I have been examining the footage from the 9/11 attacks, and have noticed that many of the "jumpers" are mutillated, for instance having maybe two heads or no arms and legs. This again proves my theory. Ok you say if they are dead and mutillated how can they jump, but it is simply that they were being expelled from the building due to explosions.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Well.

I think I've heard it all now.

Are you for real?

I have my own theories about 911 but yours is the most interesting

I've ever read and I've read alot of them of ATS.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Sounds like the X-Files movie.
But until we not examine your statements and find it false, it could be true. I see logic in it.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Since this isn't in SkunkWorks...
Proof.
Any ? Anything ? Something ?
Not a website, please.
Some factual evidence.
Not another link to a site you found on the web.
Proof.

Any, at all ?

Lex

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

The CIA and various other goverment organisations have been using humans to experiment on, and have been (upto 9/11) been storing the bodies in a section of The Pentagon, and so another plane targeted the area in which these bodies had been stored, again to remove evidence.

Why would these bodies be stored above ground in the Naval Intelligence portion of the Pentagon?

If they were hideously mutated wouldn't they be in a secure secret location, maybe underground somewhere?

Also, no bodies were found at the Pentagon, so exactly how many mutants were vaporised in the little explosion (compared to WTC)?

How did they get any bodies into the trade center prior to the attacks? If they were mutants I think they might stand out a little

Why no reports of crazy mutant bodies found at ground zero by EMTs and others?

This is a crazy assumption with not one shred of evidence (you forced me to use that word) At least tell me your inside CIA guy who puts chicken heads on people and people heads on chickens told you about the cover up.

Unless you have a source for what your saying I'll assume you pulled it out of thin air.

[edit on 16-2-2007 by Chronic_Blaze]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I have been examining the footage from the 9/11 attacks, and have noticed that many of the "jumpers" are mutillated, for instance having maybe two heads or no arms and legs.

I would think mere the sight of a two headed mutants would have caused the evacuation of the buildings before that dreadful attack.

As for the jumpers (May God rest their souls) with no arms or legs how would they be able to jump?

[edit on 16-2-2007 by etshrtslr]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Forget the 2-headed mutant jumpers... I want to know how it is that they got all of the employees OUT of the World Trade Center, and were able to transport them to "secret locations" where they could be experimented on. I think someone would have noticed the large and numerous vehicles needed to transport the THOUSANDS of victims who died in the WTC.

I'd also like you to present the video or photographic evidence that the jumpers, as some like to call them, were mutants. If you really saw it then it must be captured on video somewhere. I'd like to believe that between the alleged UFO's, pods, missiles on the bellies of airliners, flying reptilian beasts, etc, etc, that some have claimed to see on 9/11, they would have AT LEAST noticed the MUTANTS jumping out of the towers!

And I thought the holographic plane theory was out there! But this one definitely takes the cake!

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
We know for a fact that the CIA experiment on humans (do a search on google and you get lists of known experiments, the MKULTRA tests coe to mind immediately but there are definately going to be more recent ones that no one knows about yet), and we also know that the government brought down the towers. If you link the two together, the more and more you think about it the more obvious it becomes.

The WTC was refurbished a few weeks before the "attacks" and part of this was to disconnect the electricity for a while. This included all CCTV cameras. It was at this point that the bodies were hidden in the building. It was also at this point when explosives were set up so that the towers could be brought down. Again watch the footage and you will see squibs going off down the building as it collapses.

On the day of the "attacks" it didn't neccersarily have to be every single one of the empoyees, but several hundred could easily have been abucted on their way to work or in the choas after the planes struck. If they went missing after 9/11 and were known to work in the WTC they would be presumed dead. However also note "few dead bodies where found" by rescue crews!

[edit on 17-2-2007 by Jamestuk]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Originally posted by Jamestuk

We know for a fact that

Oh, we do, do we ?
Who is "we".
Seems I'm not included.
Oh, you mention MKULTRA. Got any facts, other than your "Googled"
web sites ?
Extra-ordinary claims require extra-ordinary proof, my friend.
You made the claims, you need to provide the proof.

Waiting,
Lex

[edit on 17-2-2007 by Lexion]

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:35 AM
link   
911 is a fraud, sure. But dude there are a lot easier ways to dispose of bodies...

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I have been examining the footage from the 9/11 attacks, and have noticed that many of the "jumpers" are mutillated, for instance having maybe two heads or no arms and legs. This again proves my theory.

It would support if, if you had actually analyzed any of the images or presented htem here. Since you haven't, I think its pretty clear to most here that you are bluffing.

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
911 is a fraud, sure. But dude there are a lot easier ways to dispose of bodies...

On the head buddy, on the head. why the hell would the CIA need to plant bodies in public areas when they can just throw them in an incinerator?

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

The 9/11 attacks where staged by the CIA as a means to dispose of bodies they have been experimenting on over the past 50 or so years. Also the employees in the towers at the time of the "attacks" where shipped to secret locations, in order to be the next generation of CIA guinee pigs.

well,...ummm.....I worked with 250 people that were in the towers that day, ( I got hired 5 months after) and escaped. Sadly, 16 people in our company did not. I can assure you they are not CIA guinea pigs.

This may be a far out idea, but I think the CIA could have simply incinerated any bodies the old fashioned way if they wanted to, like in a blast furnace, or crematorium.

top topics

join