It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.S: ATS Review 9 With SkepticOverlord and Springer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
PODcast:

ATS Review 9 With SkepticOverlord and Springer

With two podcasts in as many days, we're getting back into the swing with a new episode that covers an oldie-but-goodie thread, we cover a popular UFO thread, some conspiracy stuff, current events, and more. There's even word the Springer will stay at the luxurious Super-8 Motel while working on the Discovery Channel documentary in Chicago!

length: 32:29
hi-res file: atscpod_2159.mp3
size: 22841k
lo-res file: atsr_021607_lo.mp3
size: 11212k
feed: atss

[edit on 16-2-2007 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
luxurious Super-8 Motel!
You Hollywood types .

Do the perks never end?

Downloadin' now.

[edit on 16-2-2007 by Jbird]

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Thanks for talking about the meeting SO, and by the sound of it there are some passionate people involved. It sounds a little more interesting than the astronomy club meetings I go to.

I also think you have the right approach in the 911 lb. Gorilla venture, so good luck with that.

Great pod cast guys.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Well has been a while since the last Pod. Thanks for bringing the global warming meeting cancellation.

My husband had a meeting also in Washington and was cancel because the storm, he and 6 more people from the same company got stuck for two days . . . but it was not the global warming meeting

Also it will be nice to get a link to the thread you mention on the beginning of your Pod, its very interesting.

I will like to know if is any follow ups by the persons involved.

Until next time.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Whoa guys slow down,whats that two posted in one day?lol

loved 8 cant wait to listen to this one.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
What happened to your usual opening, where you discuss what each of you is drinking?

Springer, check and see if the Hotel has hourly rates.

Keep Posting, Keep Jammin.

Good show.

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by UM_Gazz
What happened to your usual opening, where you discuss what each of you is drinking?

Springer just keeps drinking the same damn thing every time... what's the point?

I mean really... he comes to NYC, I introduce him to some stellar ales and scotch... and he heads back home to whiskey and cola... redneck through and through. -pft-

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by UM_Gazz

Springer just keeps drinking the same damn thing every time... what's the point?

I mean really... he comes to NYC, I introduce him to some stellar ales and scotch... and he heads back home to whiskey and cola... redneck through and through. -pft-

HA! I've spilled more amazing Bordeaux than you've ever tasted!

That's something, a guy from Buffalo calling me a "redneck"!

Springer...

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Really enjoyed the #9 Review podcast gentlemen.

I think hearing about Dr. Bruce MacCabee's thoughts on the Lake Erie capture was revealing all in itself. Guess I can put away my 3-D model I was working on how airplanes from a distance (and same flight path) can appear to be ontop of one another from a head-on point-of-view...LOL.

So the TV producer's are going to spring for the room? WaHoo.. (bring a can of LYSOL BRAND DISINFECTANT SPRAY with you). j/k

Hey guys, cant wait to hear your next one... your spoiling us now!
Johnny

[edit on 17-2-2007 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Feb, 19 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Fan #7 here...

Great show as always. Quite informative as well, I had no idea what the "on to something huge here" thread was about, or the anonymous thread.

On the technical side:

• The sound quality was a lot richer this time around. Normally there's a bit of a tinny echo, like if I was listening through a long plastic tube, this time around I didn't notice such an effect. Whatever filter or compression you used, it seems to be working pretty good.

• The musical transitions overlapped SO and Springer mid-sentence at least twice. Dunno if that was intentional, but I was kinda bummed about not getting to hear the rest of their thoughts. From the sound of it, the intention was to have the song begin fading in mid-sentence, but instead it interrupted the vocal loop to play the music loop.

I'm glad y'all are talking about making podcasts more often. I enjoy listening to them.

• posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 06:47 AM
    link   
    So, when is the next show guys? Or is there going to be one in the foreseeable future? I'm just curious, because it has been almost 9 months since the last one. I know you've all been busy, which is why we might need a little refresher on what all's been happening.

Well, those that don't frequent the place would anyway. It might be nice in any regard.

Just a thought though,

TheBorg

new topics

top topics

join