It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who watches The Sopranos?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I want to know when the next series starts, I think that I'm getting withdrawl symptoms
What direction do you think it will head? Gimme back my good TV! So who here watches?

posted on Feb, 16 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Mainly just to see Meadow, god she's beautiful to the factor of 12 out of 10.

That an I switched from HBO to Cinemax, saved $10 a month.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I think the new/last season starts in April or May. I used to absolutely love the show in the first season or three, but after the Italian Anti-defamation league sued the producers for portraying ital-americans in a negative light, the show has gone way downhill in my opinion. There is not nearly as much "whacking" going on and the scripts seem to be lacking what they used to. Especially last season. It was a total waste of my time and money.

Not that I am abandoning the show entirely, but it seems to have outlived its glory days.

posted on Feb, 22 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Yeah I love this program. Got all the season's on DVD

The only thing is I think they are struggling with the story lines now. The first 3 seasons are the best.

Adriana is my kinda girl though! she's gorgeous!

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Well the last series already started which is 6. Instead of the usual 12 episodes though they did 12 last year and then the follow up 8 were meant to start January. Does anyone know what happened?

I guess it just got delayed.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
It's coming soon. They're working their way through last season. Can't wait. I'm getting itchy! I hope there's lotsa good killin. I'm sure someone popular's gonna get whacked. Maybe Tony? Hhhmmmmm...

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
my dad used to watch it he says he really likes it

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I think the new(8 or 9) episodes start april 1st.
I got in late 3rd of 4th season. I can't wait to see how it ends.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The new season starts on April 8th.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
OK seen the first episode of the last 8 tonight. Was great seeing a new episode of the Sopranos but dont know what to think of it. I think im in the "i dunno" stage cause of last season being utter crap.

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I really liked the first season. The second season seamed like it wasn't written by the same person as the first.

After the scene in the third season where they are talking in front of the Lodi Pizza place, I lost total interest and thought they went too far.

I can't say why because the post character count limmits me from doing so!:bnghd:

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Well the new season started and I won't spoil anything, because I can't. Once again a boring episode where NOTHING happend!

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I missed this past episode Sunday night. Can anyone fill me in on what happened. Know how this season started & last season was, i doubt i missed anything good.

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I just realised that it's still season 6, after searching for a torrent, so the next Episode is #15. Hmm, strange... Anyways, that might save others some confusion. I'm downloading the first (13) now.

posted on Apr, 22 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
new episode goodness in aprox 20 min

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
How good was that episode?!?!?!

That scene on the boat with Tony and Paulie was so tense!

I get choked up when I realise this show will soon be over, I never wanted it do end.

Oh well, I guess with it gone other shows have a look in of actually being considered the best show on TV as nothing has stood up to The Sopranos in a long time.

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I missed the last 2 episodes. Someone please fill me in.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
dont bother watching, they gave up on the show after season 4... the last episode was weak. im glad its the end of an era, its a shame when the writers and actors lose interest.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
That ending was horrible! We don't know if that italian looking fellow that went to the bathroom is gonna
Tony! It just ended abruptly when Meadow entered the ice cream shop. Was he gonna
tony after he came out of the bathroom or was everything ok?

Now we will never know. I hate when a show does a series finale and leaves loose ends, especially a cliffhanger like this. :bnghd:

this is total BS!

In Protest, I will never watch Sopranos again!

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006

In Protest, I will never watch Sopranos again!

errr...it was the final ever episode, that's a bit of a weak threat!

I thought that final scene was beautiful...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join